Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Wyoming, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Wyoming
- Roosien & AssociatesThis is a small but complicated project involving several venders. For everything to go smoothly, each vender needs to be on the job when they say they will be.Mr Roosien was very professional and prompt. Not only did he answer all my questions, he also answered the questions I should have asked as well. I highly recommend him and his firm
- Roosien & AssociatesThey were very thorough and detailed. There appear to be some discrepancies between their final survey map and the prior survey for our home - so which is correct? Also, they charged more than they quoted, stating the job took more time than they expected. That is no way to do business.
- Summit SurveyingCalled company to get quote and set up a survey for our property so we could get a fence put up. Left a message with the receptionist who took our name and address. Did not hear from anyone for 2 days so called back. Receptionist said they were working on getting a quote. Asked her why it would take two days? Asked when we could have someone out and she said she would have to ask the surveyor who just left the office for the day and she would call us back in the morning. Its been 24 hours and no call back. They also quoted us $100 more than another survey company in the area who was very prompt in returning out calls
- Summit SurveyingI needed a property survey done to obtain a building permit. They were great calling back with the quote, they told me they would be out the following week and I would get the drawings the week after. It all went downhill after I awarded them the job. They didn't show up twice nor called to give me an update when they would reschedule or explain the no show. I left calls for them to give me a new date and they never returned the calls, I would have to keep calling them for an update. When I would get them in the office they would tell me they didn't call back because they didn't hear back on the new dates from the surveyor. It's very unprofessional to not to communicate anything after awarding someone a job. This has delayed me on getting a building permit. I didn't select them for price, I selected them because of their timing. I'm not happy because I could have used another company and got the work done faster at this point then from the date they initially told me. I am now weeks behind because of them
Land Surveyors in Wyoming
- Business Description:Put our experience to work for you to solve your property problem. Expertise working in the area from over 20 years. No property too big or too small.Recent Review:Very well. Paul is a nice guy and provided lots of useful information during the survey.Alan A.
- Business Description:Materials Testing Consultants, Inc.(MTC) specializes in geotechnical engineering, construction materials engineering and testing, and environmental consulting. MTC was founded in 1968 by Raymond P. Elliott, P.E., and has earned a reputation in engineering innovations that provide reliable and cost effective solutions. We regularly team with municipalities, state agencies, architects, developers and private clients by applying our skills and knowledge of the engineering challenges and solution..
- Business Description:Since 1974 MATECO Drilling has offered ground breaking solutions on a large variety of geotechnical and environmental drilling projects throughout the United States. Staying up to date with the latest drilling technology including our rotary sonic drill and ground penetrating radar is our top priority for the success of your projects
- Business Description:We are owner operated and typically have 2 to 3 employees. All cost estimates are provided free of charge and include all costs.Recent Review:Would definitely recommend their services.Mike L.
- Business Description:Flexible billing options.
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
- Business Description:We are a small business that provides very affordable aerial photo services. We often run seasonal specials, and always offer discounts when you sign up for multiple sites or multiple photo sessions of one site over a period of time (ie. construction progress, changing seasons, etc.
- Business Description:Professional ALTA Land Surveyor and Civil Engineer, Roosien & Associates has been providing professional service to Grand Rapids and the West Michigan area since 1987. Services include land, mortgage, boundary surveys and site planningRecent Review:Professional, and a pleasure to deal and work with.Steve G.
- Business Description:We are a small land surveying firm that has been in business for 30+ years. We accept cash and checks for payment. PO Box 385, Byron center MI 49315.Recent Review:I was very pleased and recommended them to my daughter. They came out very quickly. Donald K.
- Business Description:New Life Arboricultural Service is a full service tree and landscaping company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. NLAS is relied up to design, build, maintain, and enhance unique places of lasting beauty. We have over 15 years of experience with unparalleled knowledge and technical ability, outstanding customer service and retention, relentless execution, and a true understanding of cutomer's needs. We routinely transform the everyday into one-of-a-kind environments- whether it's a resort, co..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Grand Rapids
- East Grand Rapids
- Comstock Park
land surveyors in Wyoming
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Hovercams LLC622 Ottillia St SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hovercams LLC
- Jonker Land Surveys8373 Merton Ave. SW
Byron Center, Michigan
- Jonker Land Surveys
- Lemke Land Surveying Inc99 Cambridge Ave
- Lemke Land Surveying Inc
- New Life Arboricultural Services1917 Hutchinson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- New Life Arboricultural Services
- Roosien & Associates5055 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Roosien & Associates
- Schutter Surveying PLLC7081 Cherry Valley Ave SE
- Schutter Surveying PLLC
- Terra Pointe Consultants, Inc.1128 Foxchase Lane SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Terra Pointe Consultants, Inc.