Godwin Plumbing Inc.

Founded 1955 • With Angi since June 2006

Our four divisions are plumbing (residential & commercial), hardware (3 retail locations), heating & cooling, and water treatment....

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
Bayes Water Treatment

Bayes Water Treatment, established in 1965, is a family owned independent water treatment company.

Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!!

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

03/05/2021

They were always on time and they did excellent work. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replumbed the bathrooms and kitchen.

Category plumbing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]. We are thrilled to hear this!

09/03/2018

Excellent. My service person was up and current on all that I needed and was done in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
hot and cold faucet for washing machine plus new insert for Moen shower handle.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] - we are glad to hear you are please with the service you received. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

08/24/2018

Very professional. Very informative, knowledgeable and honest. Had him look at my over 25 year old hot water heater for possible replacement. He gave me the pro's and con's of replacing it and decided not to replace it. Would recommend Godwin to all of my friends!

Description of Work
Leak with faucet, possible hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you received and we always appreciate referrals to friends. Thank you!

06/29/2018

The estimate was accurate and the service was professionally completed during a plumbing emergency. One consideration to be aware of is that they do not finish any drywall after installation. They did let me know in advance so I could plan on that work.

Description of Work
New tub, shower, and plumbing

02/21/2018

I had total confidence in him. He was in and out in no time

Description of Work
Replaced shower fixtures

Category plumbing,home improvement stores

Residential and commercial installation, repair and maintenance of water heaters, sump pumps, drain lines, tubs, shower, toilets, sinks, garbage disposals, dishwashers, kitchen and bath remodel, garage doors, key cutting, humidification, air conditioners, forced-air furnaces, drinking water systems & iron filters.

electrical