How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Grandville, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Grandville
- Roosien & AssociatesThis is a small but complicated project involving several venders. For everything to go smoothly, each vender needs to be on the job when they say they will be.Mr Roosien was very professional and prompt. Not only did he answer all my questions, he also answered the questions I should have asked as well. I highly recommend him and his firm
- Roosien & AssociatesThey were very thorough and detailed. There appear to be some discrepancies between their final survey map and the prior survey for our home - so which is correct? Also, they charged more than they quoted, stating the job took more time than they expected. That is no way to do business.
- Summit SurveyingCalled company to get quote and set up a survey for our property so we could get a fence put up. Left a message with the receptionist who took our name and address. Did not hear from anyone for 2 days so called back. Receptionist said they were working on getting a quote. Asked her why it would take two days? Asked when we could have someone out and she said she would have to ask the surveyor who just left the office for the day and she would call us back in the morning. Its been 24 hours and no call back. They also quoted us $100 more than another survey company in the area who was very prompt in returning out calls
- Summit SurveyingI needed a property survey done to obtain a building permit. They were great calling back with the quote, they told me they would be out the following week and I would get the drawings the week after. It all went downhill after I awarded them the job. They didn't show up twice nor called to give me an update when they would reschedule or explain the no show. I left calls for them to give me a new date and they never returned the calls, I would have to keep calling them for an update. When I would get them in the office they would tell me they didn't call back because they didn't hear back on the new dates from the surveyor. It's very unprofessional to not to communicate anything after awarding someone a job. This has delayed me on getting a building permit. I didn't select them for price, I selected them because of their timing. I'm not happy because I could have used another company and got the work done faster at this point then from the date they initially told me. I am now weeks behind because of them
Last update on July 14, 2017
Land Surveyors in Grandville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Grand Rapids,
- East Grand Rapids,
- Comstock Park,
- Plainfield Township,
- West Olive,
land surveyors in Grandville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Jonker Land Surveys8373 Merton Ave. SW
Byron Center, Michigan 49315
- Jonker Land Surveys
- Lemke Land Surveying Inc99 Cambridge Ave
Holland, Michigan 49423
- Lemke Land Surveying Inc
- Roosien & Associates5055 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
- Roosien & Associates
- Schutter Surveying PLLC7081 Cherry Valley Ave SE
Caledonia, Michigan 49316
- Schutter Surveying PLLC