LANDSCAPE IMPRESSIONS DESIGN

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Business focus is on landscape design and construction including new landscapes, renovations, water features, outdoor kitchens, patios and walkways as well as lawn installation. We also have 2 garden centers providing soils, mulches, decorative stones, plants and trees to serve our do-it-yourself customers. Delivery service is available to those who would like to have product delivered to their driveways....

Downing Well Drilling LLC

Downing Well Drilling LLC

Here at DWD we are a family owned and operated company specializing in residential well repairs from 2 inch through 6 inch. Including pump repair and replacement well tank service and installation drilling 5 inch PVC water wells, well inspection and water line trenching and much more. Ask about our first responder and military discounts!

11/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian, Matt and Clint were great, I was very pleased.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/12/2015

Team of 6 laid out and installed over 500 feet of drain tiles that managed water run-off from the backyard.  Were able to tie the house's downspouts into the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed water handling tile field for the back yard

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a circular patio for my firepit and got 4-5 quotes. L.I presented a professional proposal and had the lowest price. I don't normally go for the lowest price, but I had confidence that L.I. would do a good job and I was not disappointed. The paver patio is just what I envisioned and looks great - a beautiful addition to our back yard. When I received the final bill it was actually lower than the quoted price so I was very impressed with their integrity. Job well done.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

03/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created landscape beds for front, back and sides of house. Nice plan with interesting plant choices. Felt some of the plants may have not been planted properly (deep and wide enough hole), but will have to wait and see this Spring since they have been in the ground only about 6 months. The staff was professional and knowledgable and the pricing was fair compared to the competition.

CATEGORY landscaping

12/01/2014

It went very good, very good service. It was between 8 and 10 people. It took 4 days. They did a fantastic job. They had people that were very good at what they did. The person who tore out the old lumber was very quick. The person who cut the tile, cut it to fit, it was superb, he could practically eye it and could go around spaces, incredible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used LANDSCAPE IMPRESSIONS DESIGN to remove and rebuild a retaining wall and laid drainage tile behind it and to the street and curb.

CATEGORY lawn service

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION, INDIVIDUAL TREE PLANTING, BULK PRODUCT SALES AND DELIVERY, RETAIL SALES, WATER FEATURE RETAIL SALES AND CONSTRUCTION, HYDROSEEDING, SODDING, CUSTOM BUILT RETAINING WALLS, CUSTOM BUILT PATIOS AND WALKWAYS, FULL SERVICE GARDEN CENTER, SNOW PLOWING, LANDSCAPE BED MAINTENANCE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover