Detroit Concrete Leveling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

Specializiing in Concrete leveling.No organic pumping... We are one of a few companies in south-east Michigan to pump 100% Limestone under your un-even slabs and stabilize your sub-soils...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

mudjacking (96)Patios (5)concrete repair (4)concrete driveways (3)pressure washing (1)tile installation (2)

08/08/2021

Alex T.

Cliff and his team did a great job 👍👍👍 thank u

Description of Work
Driveway leveling

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you, have a great summer!

04/16/2021

ROBERT M.

Mike and Leo did a great job leveling my front steps taking care not to damage nearby landscaping. They were professional and efficient. They added sand to the poly crack to minimize the color difference where the crack was repaired. They also cleaned up the work area nicely. I would highly recommend Detroit Concrete Leveling.

Description of Work
2 steps were leveled and a crack was repaired with poly crack.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

10/14/2020

Gary G.

Everyone involved was friendly and professional. Lawrence explained the process and quoted options based on our needs. Zak's crew were very professional and did what what was promised and more. We were very pleased with the work and would use them again.

Description of Work
We needed our stamped concrete patio leveled and joints sealed.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your review. It was great working with you, have a wonderful holiday season!

07/07/2020

Jackie R.

I am extremely happy with Detroit Concrete Leveling for the job they did leveling my driveway and walkway, and caulking the cracks in my cement. The sales person, Lawrence, was very informative about building codes and what was involved in the process, and didn't talk down about any of his competitors like another company I received an estimate from did. The workers, Mike and Matt showed up at the scheduled time, worked hard all day, and did an excellent job leveling and repairing my broken concrete. I couldn't be happier with the job they did or the professionalism they showed in explaining everything in detail and working with me to get the concrete pitched away from the house the way I wanted. I found the price of $2500 for all the work they did, and the results they achieved, to be very reasonable. I would definitely hire them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Driveway and walkway concrete leveled and cement cracks caulked

Category ceramic tile, mudjacking

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure working with you. Have a great summer. Take care and stay safe!

06/17/2020

Erick G.

Mike and Matt came out to level my driveway today and did an amazing job. They explained what they were going to do, had me come out and look at their progress, then walked me through everything they did once they cleaned up. Everything turned out great. I'm very pleased with them and the work they did. I'll try to submit photos later.

Description of Work
Driveway concrete leveling

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you!!!!

10/11/2019

Javed S.

Zak's crew from Detroit Concrete Leveling did an excellent job. Zak explained me the detailed process before starting their work, Then after leveling, Zak sought my feedback on their work and did some finesse work based on my feedback. Then he sought my feedback again after completion. Excellent attitude. The whole crew are very courteous, professional and friendly. I would strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Driveway Concrete Leveling and Caulking

Category concrete driveways, mudjacking

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to help and it was a pleasure working with you. Take care and have a Happy Halloween!

06/27/2019

Susan M.

From start to finish this was an excellent experience. All contacts were professional and thorough. Zach's crew was perfect. They were punctual, friendly and got down to business right away. We are more than satisfied with the work performed. Clean up afterwards is perfect.

Description of Work
Leveling sidewalk due to tree roots and leveling driveway and caulking the joints.

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review us! It was a great experience working with you as well! Have a great holiday!

06/14/2019

Keith N.

The work went really well. It was completed about three weeks ago. I waited to post my review until after we had some rain (of which we have had a lot) to see if everything worked as expected. Definite improvement! I can compare the part of my sidewalk that was raised to my neighbors and they still have big puddles, while mine has drained away. The concrete raising and sealing on the side of the house stopped water from coming into the basement. The garage floor is significantly better as well. Lawrence, Cliff and Ted did the work and they were all professional and friendly. Depending on how old or problematic your concrete is it will not be perfect, but it can definitely make a big difference!

Description of Work
Concrete raising - sidewalk squares, patio, garage floor, side of house; Sealing around edge of house

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to write an honest and detailed review for us. It has been a pleasure working with you!

04/12/2019

ThadineK K.

This company was outstanding. From my first contact on the phone, through estimate and then completion of the job everything went smooth and professionally. From first call to completion was only 5 days. Zach's crew that performed the work was great. I was so glad Zach told me that it would be interesting to watch. It was. I would recommend and rehire them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I had a driveway approach and slab of sidewalk that were out of alignment

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Thank you do much Thadine! It was our pleasure! Enjoy your restored concrete!!

04/03/2019

Theresa J.

I thought I had to replace but Zach and his team were able to level and seal the cracked parts of my driveway. Looks great and saved me lots of money. Plus the guys were professional and so nice. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Driveway leveling

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! Your kind review means so much to us. It has been a pleasure working with you 😊

03/30/2019

Tim P.

Everything went well. Salesman arrived on-time to provide the quote. The work crew arrived on-time a few days later to do the work. The 3 member work crew were respectful and described each step of the process as it progressed. The driveway concrete slabs were leveled. They cleaned the driveway with a power washer afterwards. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Had Driveway concrete slabs leveled

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

03/20/2019

Larry S.

Cody and crew were polite, confident, on time or early, clean cut, professional and looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. The finished product exceeded my expectations. They leveled my family room slab and hearth, front sidewalk and side walkway. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Family room slab leveled.

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

11/05/2018

e B.

crew was nice and did required work - cleaned up nicely afterwards

Description of Work
porch and sidewalk mudjacked

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

09/21/2018

Peri C.

Nicely done. They took care to ensure elimination of trip hazards.

Description of Work
Leveling several sidewalk slabs.

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

08/27/2018

mark G.

Went well. Someone made an estimate not long after I called and the work was completed a week or so later.

Description of Work
large porch concrete slab leveled

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

08/21/2018

Louis M.

Excellent. Job completed quickly. Matt, Zack, Leo, and Jake did an outstanding job at a fair price. Would use them again and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Concrete leveling of front porch and driveway

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

07/11/2018

Christine A.

Detroit Concrete Leveling was punctual, worked quickly, and did a great job leveling my sidewalk. When the filler used to fix the crack in my sidewalk settled a little too low, they came out promptly and fixed it. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Raised sidewalk leading to front door, filled in gap from a crack in the concrete.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

06/14/2018

Augustino G.

it's only been a few weeks since the work was done but I am happy with the work. Zack and his crew were professional, clean and performed the work in a timely manner. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Raise patio, front approach walkway and side garage walkway.

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

06/06/2018

Theresa B.

The 2 young men, Lawrence & Thomas, did a great job. Pulled up bricks, drilled holes through the concrete and leveled the porch by filling the space below with cement. Put the bricks back in place. You can't tell there was even a problem. Very professional. Kept me apprised of what they were doing. Cleaned up afterwards. Made sure I was happy with the work before they left.

Description of Work
front porch developed crack in the concrete below brick work and was sinking in the middle.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/05/2018

Kurt C.

I will admit that this is an expensive proposition than going down to your Home Depot and buying caulk and doing the job yourself. There is a process they do by first grinding/removing debris from each of the seams to caulk. The y then mix the epoxy caulk (two ingredients) together which they carefully trowel into the concrete seams. This is a far superior product than any caulk that you could buy yourself. Jim & Lawrence are very personable and profession individuals who are eager to please the customer is my observation of them. I would highly recommend them for any service they provide :)

Description of Work
Seam caulking

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, patios

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Review for Detroit Concrete Leveling - 33601 Giftos Dr, Clinton Township, MI - 37127392

05/14/2018

Thomas R.

The job was very done. I would use them again.

Description of Work
The back patio and parts of garage floor were leveled.

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

11/06/2017

Richard B.

The work went very well. People are efficient and professional. Worked very hard to get the job done correctly.

Description of Work
Concrete patio leveled

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

10/19/2017

Kathy D.

Very impressed. They provided a reasonable quote the same day we called them, returned the next day to do the work, and left the area clean when they were finished. The results are excellent!

Description of Work
Leveling two driveway slabs and two sidewalk slabs