B Dry System of Michigan Inc

Founded 1958 • With Angi since May 2010

The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and wall seepage. Serving Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Shiawassee, Genesee, Lapeer, St. Clair, Sanilac, Tuscola, Saginaw, Bay, Midland, and Isabella counties....

Michigan Basements

Michigan Basements has over 8 years of experience in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and crawlspace encapsulation. We have professional project managers that come to your home to discuss and access the basement foundation issue, while providing a free estimate and a timeline in which the work would be completed.

MJM Restoration LLC

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

Offers by MJM Restoration LLC on Angi
Foundation Solutions 360

Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.

03/01/2020

The work was done almost 2 years ago and is holding up without any issues. It was done in the timeframe promised, done professionally and the finishing was excellent. I had flooring installed and developed an issue due to the installation. Both the owner and site leader recently came out and inspected the system to ensure there was no issue with the drain (there wasn't). This type of customer serv...

Description of Work
Drain system installed

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks again for choosing B-Dry for your repair needs. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Ben Showler, CEO, B-Dry System of Michigan, Inc.

10/28/2019

Excellent. The crew was on time, professional, neat and tidy! I would use their services again! No doubt about it!

Description of Work
Waterproof two basement walls.

05/26/2018

We went with another contractor who provided a written estimate/proposal when he came to see the issue. Mike gave us a quote over the phone. The price was similar to the contractor we went with, however, due to the fact that the contractor we went with came out to see the work, he discovered a rod hole leak that he will also repair. We now have fewer worries that the scope of work and the price wi...

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

I'm sorry we were unable to help you. Wall cracks and rod holes are very straight forward repairs. We provide written estimates to every customer before work is to begin. With these repairs we provide pricing over the phone as to not inconvenience the homeowner 2 different times with appointments. The first being with the consultant and the second being the actual repair. If there is any question ...

07/04/2017

All class company. Very professional and personable. Top notch all the way. The ONLY honest waterpoofer out there today!

Description of Work
Interior drain tile system

02/21/2017

Their representative called me within 2 hours. When I explained the problem, he advised me as to what I should and that it was really a landscaping job. I really appreciated their quick response and his honesty - even though they did not get any business out of it.

Description of Work
Drainage problem

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Ben Showler, President, B-Dry System of Michigan, Inc.

12/13/2016

Very well, on time, even removed an old concrete sink for me at no charge.

Description of Work
Basement had leeks around most of the basement walls. They did a great job , I'm recommending them to neighbors.

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks again for choosing B-Dry for your repair needs. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Ben Showler, President, B-Dry System of Michigan, Inc.

07/08/2016

For the first time in years my basement is totally dry after a rainstorm! What a relief! After hearing horror stories about digging up foundations and incredibly expensive repairs, I finally got it done. It turned out to be simple and at $500. affordable. The guy came and injected the crack with a (urethane?) foam. It oozed out and sealed everything up. The guy was neat and tidy and finished it up...

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

04/12/2016

like most basement waterproofers, they won't come out unless you're a homeowner. We were trying to get an estimate on a home we made an offer on that the owner said would cost $6000. The first phone # I called 248-644-4855 rang about 10 times and no option to leave message so I hang up. tried another number and got through. I told them the situation briefly and mentioned it was a possible $6000 jo...

Description of Work
did not use

Category basement waterproofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel like you were treated poorly or unprofessional by our office staff. We, like most other basement waterproofers, have certain questions that we ask every potential client that contacts us. One of the first questions we ask for obvious reasons is, Are you the homeowner? As you admit in your review of my company, you didn't give us much of a chance. You g...

05/31/2015

Mike Turner came to my house for the initial estimate for the job. I had water leaking into my finished basement through the joint where the concrete wall meets the floor. It had become so bad that I had a significant pool of water in the middle of my basement. Mike did a great job explaining why my basement was leaking, and why B-Dry's solution would permanently solve the problem. He spent about ...

Description of Work
Complete basement waterproofing -installed perimeter drain system -installed sump pump

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks again for choosing B-Dry for your repair needs. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. Ben Showler President B-Dry System of Michigan, Inc.

04/14/2015

They were very friendly on the phone and were prompt with setting up an appointment for the next day and arrived on time. Once there, the repairs were done quickly and efficiently and he was in and out.

Description of Work
We had concerns about the system after tearing down some old wood paneling in the basement. The system had been installed 30 years prior to our purchase of the house and we just wanted to make sure everything was ok because it had some wear and tear. They came out the day after we called and did some minor repairs in a few areas and reassured us that the system was working great.

Category basement waterproofing

[member name removed], Thank you for giving B-Dry a call to answer your questions. I'm glad we were able to come out and address your concerns. If you have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again. Ben Showler President B-Dry System of Michigan, Inc.

Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Urethane Wall Crack Injection, Sump Pumps, Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems, Bowing or Buckling Basement Wall Repair, CHANCE Helical Piers, SlimGuard Gutter Protection.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available