Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Middleville, MI
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Middleville
- Stonewood CompaniesLove it! Left my patio looking phenomenal. it took less time than i expected. the crew was professional.
- UBuildit LLCOur driveway, sidewalk, and front steps look great. We had a few delays before Mike could start our job - a snowstorm, an injured worker, and rain. While we waited, Mike stayed in touch with us giving us updates. The crew showed up promptly by 7 a.m. on the appointed day. They had the old concrete removed by noon, and the new driveway poured by 2:30 p.m. Due to an unforeseen problem with our front door, the steps and sidewalk work had to be delayed again. But they didn't just cover up the issue, Mike had a contractor come and fix it properly. Then the crew finished the job and we are very satisfied
- Foundation Systems of MichiganVery well. Workers were great. They were successful in repairing the all the damage caused by another shoddy waterproofing company. So far, very satisfied.
- First Peninsula ContractsHave been doing business with this company for eleven years and the experience has been excellent. Honest and Dependable to say the least. They are the best Thank You
- Curtis DynamicIt went well. Curtis Dynamic was very professional and completed the project on time. It turned out better than I hoped for. Will definitely be calling them in the future for a few other projects.
- Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLCJohn did the work while we were out of town and he worked out great. Did what he said / when he said/ was reasonable on price. An honest person who we would use again in a heartbeat.
- Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLCeverything was done in a timely fashion. They cleaned up after themselves and did a very good job.
- A & B ConcreteA & B Concrete was the most responsive contractor I contacted and got me quotes quickly. I wasn’t given much notice before the came out to start the job, but that was due to on-and-off rainy weather. Once they started the job, Jack and his crew were helpful with all my questions and professional.
- A & B ConcreteI reached out to a handful of Concrete Contractors for a job in my backyard (removal of 18' diameter concrete slab, prep of new 20' x 25' concrete slab). I spoke with Jack multiple times and he was very polite, profession and responsive with information. Work was not done, as I went with another contractor, but did appreciate the level of quality and quick responses I did receive with Jack while I was scoping out contractors for the job
- L & O Construction LLCArrived on time, very professional and finished on time. The crew was super hard working and the driveway looks beautiful. Everything was timed perfect and Luis was excellent at communicating through the entire process from beginning to end. Our city inspector stopped by a second time and stated it was poured exactly the way they wanted it to be and was impressed with the work of L & O. So were many neighbors. I highly recommend this company and would not bother contacting anyone else. Great work for a fantastic price
Concrete Repair Contractors in Middleville
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Ledbetter Construction specializes in nearly every need a home owner could run in to. We aim to provide quality service in a timely manner. With over 40 years of experience we are equipped to take care of your home! Our mission is to improve the community that we live in. Seeing our neighbor’s lives impacted by the services we offer is why we do what we do. The quality of our work gives a sterling reputation for you to trust and rely on. Working with you is a great honor and provides an..Recent Review:Great communication. Nice work. It's the deck I wish I had when we built the house 30 years ago. They are a professional business and know what they are doing. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future, I already have a project in mindHersh M.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor and builder for remodeling and new construction. We remodel kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and whole houses. We will build new homes, additions, garages and pole barn. We are a full service companyRecent Review:It was very good. He does a good job. They seem to know what their doing, and got the job done quickly and professionally.Kurt H.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. We are West Michigan's go-to resource for Roofing, windows, siding, gutters and more. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractor..Recent Review:Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the work. There was no communication for over another month until I contacted them and asked for an update. On 03/04/2021 I was messaged that the work would start on Monday, 03/08/2021. When the work did not start, I asked for an update and was told the work would start by 10 AM the next day... Again it did not. Work finally started on 03/10/2021, took about 10 days to complete since the workers were here a bit sporadically. Ultimately, the work done was acceptable and the builder was a nice guy. I fully understand that the weather needed to be warm enough to pour cement without jeopardizing the integrity of the cement but for the premium I paid to use a Avalon I expected much better communication throughout the process and it should have been done and cleaned up within 3-5 daysPhil T.
- Business Description:JLM HOME SOLUTIONS is a full service design/build licensed and insured residential general contractor with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship, fair pricing, communication, and customer service. Specializing in all facets of residential construction to include, but not limited to, new homes, additions, full renovations, exterior spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, pole buildings, decks, siding, windows and doors, historical renovations, flooring, tile, roofing, structural renovations, b..Recent Review:It was outstanding, he was very punctual, everything was taken care of and finished quickly. He was extremely easy to work with, very conversational and done work we wanted him to do.Tad V.
- Business Description:Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, ..Recent Review:Crew was very courteous & did an excellent job. Explained the entire process & answered all my questions. Job site cleaned after all work was completed & washed down entire work area. Great service.roger z.
- Business Description:Hubble Construction has been servicing homeowners in Michigan with their renovation and restoration needs since 1989. A family-‐owned business based in central Michigan, Hubble Construction carries their commitment to homeowners throughout the Lower PeninsulaRecent Review:The place is beautiful top to bottom. The quality of work is exceptional. I'm very happy with the choices made in the kitchen layout, the cabinets and fixtures along with the counter tops. I love the lighting they chose in the kitchen, too! The sun room is gorgeous and inviting. This is an older home and I appreciate how they preserved much of the historic qualities while still bringing it up to date and making it very comfortable to live in. The carpet, the wood flooring and the paint choices in every room are very tasteful, modern and easy to decorate around. I honestly couldn't be happier and I would recommend this company wholeheartedly. It is a family owned business and I felt like the attention they paid to details was very personal. They do really care that it's done rightBetsy R.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. L & O Construction LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Grand Rapids and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Since the start of our business we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Grand Rapids and surrounding a..Recent Review:Luis came out 3 week's ago to give me a estimate installing a new driveway I contacted him again to see when my schedule day for project to start told me he was waiting on the city that would be 24-48 hrs for them to email him. since then I have been calling him for 2wks straight no answer hasn't returned a message nor text. It's a shame you can't even return a call so many good ratings I assumed everything would go excellent unfortunately notLouralee G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hickory Corners
- Lake Odessa
- East Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids
concrete contractors in Middleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- UBuildit LLC8992 D AVE E
- UBuildit LLC
- A 1 Asphalt Inc4634 Division St
- ACCENT CONCRETE COATING3103 Coronation Ct
Byron Center, Michigan
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- All4One outdoor services13275 Sand Hill Ave
Cedar Springs, Michigan
- Alpha Legacy LLC330 E Cherry St
- Amber Valley Construction5103 Clyde Park Ave SW
- Anderson's ContractingPO Box 9504
- Architectural Concrete Contruction5021 Division Ave N
Comstock Park, Michigan
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A 1 Asphalt Inc
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc922 Eden Rd
- Bedrock Decorative Concrete5111 Fighter Rd
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Bob Walters Builders4437 135th
- Bob's Ext Contract Inc.8817 N 39 Th St
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- BUILDERS CHOICE CONCRETE INC6664 ROGER DR
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids5273 Division Ave S
- EverDry Waterproofing of Grand Rapids
- R & G CONSTRUCTION CO2025 BURLINGAME AVE SW
- R-Value HomesPO Box 17
- RJP Construction & Snowplowing, LLC3827 Hare Lane
- Rockford Stamped Concrete LLC2931 12 Mile RD
- ROSEMONT NURSERY2428 Elmridge NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Rossman Construction311 19th St
- Ryan Excavating195 VALLEY VISTA DR
- R & G CONSTRUCTION CO
- Scenic Expressions LLC11615 Foreman St
- Schreur Builders538 Flat River Dr SE
- Set Apart Construction889 76th St SW Suite 1
Byron Center, Michigan
- Shae Enterprises1943 Linden Ave
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Simple Solutions311 Delano St
- Stephens Concrete LLC1661 Whites Bridge Rd
- STORMZAND ASPHALT MAINTENANCE516 W MAIN ST
- Summit Construction & Mgmt.1393-40th st
- SUPERIOR ASPHALT INC669 Century Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Superior Waterproofing & Restoration, Inc.5924 Henkel Rd
Howard City, Michigan
- Scenic Expressions LLC
- The Outdoor Design Co.5265 128th Ave
- The Outdoor Design Co.
- Vander Wall Bros19156 174th Ave
Spring Lake, Michigan
- Vander Wall Bros