Hubble Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2009

4.4

Hubble Construction has been servicing homeowners in Michigan with their renovation and restoration needs since 1989. A family-­‐owned business based in central Michigan, Hubble Construction carries their commitment to homeowners throughout the Lower Peninsula....

Bay to Bay Building Concepts

We are 4th generation Roofing & Exterior Experts. We are GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractors and a Mastic Preferred Siding Contractor. Licensed, Insured and a member of the BBB. We offer Lifetime Warranties, Competetive Pricing, Quick Quality Installation and Proven Superior Customer Service. Call Bay to Bay Today.

KATZ ROOFING & SIDING INC

Katz Roofing & Siding is a family owned and operated residential and commercial roofing, siding, and construction company. Katz Roofing & Siding has been serving Michigan residents and companies for over 60 years. We have built our business on a foundation of respect and trust that has built long lasting relationships with our customers.

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi

05/13/2020

The place is beautiful top to bottom. The quality of work is exceptional. I'm very happy with the choices made in the kitchen layout, the cabinets and fixtures along with the counter tops. I love the lighting they chose in the kitchen, too! The sun room is gorgeous and inviting. This is an older home and I appreciate how they preserved much of the historic qualities while still bringing it up to d...

Description of Work
I moved into a home that was completely gutted and then remodeled by Hubble Construction

Category bathtub refinishing,contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,gutter repair,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal,basement remodeling

09/05/2019

Horrible..took longer than told..told us 2 weeks took 3 months, renovated a bathroom, closet, kitchen and laundry area from water damage from a water heater gone bad while we were on vacation, there is 2" gap between wall and floor in bathroom didnt finish a wall just left it, the gaps in kick board in bathroom not filled looks horrible, the flooring that was layed has rippled in every room that t...

Description of Work
Water damage renovation

Category roofing,water damage restoration

12/17/2018

I went with them because of the warranty They showed up when they said they would They did the work I paid them for They cleaned up The cost was exactly what they quoted me It looks good and doesn't leak Everything was and is excellent

Description of Work
Put on all new vinyl siding, replaced stuff on overhang, tore off old shingles and replaced some wood that was rotted underneath and put new shingles on

Category roofing,siding

12/06/2018

Needed a mix of odds and ends done before winter. Responded quickly to my call and provided estimate after discussion of work. Untimely arrival of winter made work more difficult but was completed in one day. Two days later we had a thaw and I noticed a problem. I called them and they had a crew out the same day and made it right. Everyone was professional and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Repair existing gutter, add additional gutters and downspouts

Category gutter repair

07/21/2018

The team did an excellent job. Everyone was very professional, and pleasant to work with. The gutter installation was exactly as promised. The roof leak was more involved than initially thought, but they handled it great and deal it and did a beautiful job. The drywall work to replace what was damaged was especially well done. I will certainly recommend Hubble and would use them again.

Description of Work
Gutters and roof leak repair

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

New Home & Deck Construction, Room Additions, Roofing, Remodeling, Cement Footings, Chimney Caps, Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing