Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Mattawan, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Mattawan
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesPlumbing issue during the week became an urgent need on a Sunday. I called Zimmerman, who answered the phone right away. They referred me to their partner, Roto-Rooter, since my issue sounded like a clogged pipe. Zimmerman called me when they notified a technician and when that person was on their way. The technician, Steven, arrived in less than an hour and was AWESOME. Steven had excellent customer service, was professional, polite, knowledgeable and reassured me that my issue would be identified and solved rapidly, which immediately decreased my anxiety level, since I live alone and had never dealt with this before. He listened to my issues, quickly identified that a pipe was clogged and where the clog was, and in less than 1/2 hr. he had opened the system up. He answered all my questions, teaching me what to watch for, how the system works. He worked efficiently and didn't leave until he was sure that all was working properly. He took special care to keep everything clean, and disinfected as he finished. This was the 1st time I have needed such a service and I would not hesitate to call Zimmerman or Roto-Rooter the next time an issue arises. The whole experience was a positive one from the time I 1st called, which calmed me down during this crisis. Thank you
- NES Septic & PlumbingHe has been my handyman for 20 years he never has let me down! Just recently my water stopped working. He dug up my well and put in a new pump! He is very reliable and can fix just about everything!
- Richards Sewer & Septic Service LLCHe did a thorough job to make sure every thing was out of the tank. Much better than others in the past. He also started right away on digging out the old access cover even though he didn't have the new cover with him. He came back 2 days later and completed the job. Looks great when he got done.
- BURROWS SEPTIC SVCThe work went well. Zach from Burrows showed up earl for the appointment. I pretty much knew where the septic tank was located and I helped Zach dig out the lid, which wasn't to deep. Zach pumped the tank down and I helped by spraying the inside with water to help the process. So this was a pretty simple job compared to some but Zach what was needed in a professional manner. There were no spills and I volunteered to replace the sod
- Pump That SepticFabulous! They guys arrived a bit behind schedule, but they let us know in advance which was great. They were able to locate the access point with a special probing tool, so no additional locating fee for using the camera. As it turned out, they pulled about 80lbs of tree roots from the tank! They pumped it out, talked about future maintanence and that was that. The team worked well together and was very efficiant, we couldn't be more thrilled. We were quoted $300 and that's what we were billed
- Clyde's Septic ServiceGreat! Matt's service was wonderful, professional, reasonably priced and reassuring. If you need someone to pump out your septic hire Clyde's Septic!
- Richards Sewer & Septic Service LLCSystem was partially open after an inspection so I called Richard"s to see how soon they could come out and was able to schedule them for the next day. However it turned out they had time to fit us in yet that day on a return trip so our system only had to be exposed for part of a day. Great service
- Clean Earth Environmental ContractingThey pumped out 2,000 gallons and it took less than an hour. The worker was friendly and I would rate them highly in every category.
- Clean Earth Environmental ContractingFirst time we pumped at this house, my drawings left a lot to be desired but he was able to quickly figure out where tanks were, not exactly where both of our drawings said! Great service.
- Clean Earth Environmental ContractingThat was really good. They were very good and very quick about it surprisingly because I thought it would take them hours to pump it out and it took them about one hour to get it all down to the bottom. The guy was very informative very much like the Nelson guy telling us exactly what needed to be done and how to prevent it from doing it again. It wasn't as much as I thought it was gonna be. He explained exactly what he was doing and how the septic tank was working and how we could keep it from clogging up in the future. I'd give them A for everything
Septic Tank Companies in Mattawan
- Business Description:Since 1972 A&R has been helping solve challenges concerning Septic, Sewer, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, and other Environmental Services. 24/7 service available call, text, or email for residential, commercial, and industrial wastewater servicesRecent Review:The man was nice but I was disappointed that the work was never completed and I never got my receipt that I was told I'd get for the $200 I had to pay just for them to come out and tell me they couldn't find the location to pump. I tried asking for the receipt but the assured me I'd see it in the mail. Still haven't seen thatLinda H.
- Business Description:Full Service Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Together with Clean Earth EnvironmentalRecent Review:Plumbing issue during the week became an urgent need on a Sunday. I called Zimmerman, who answered the phone right away. They referred me to their partner, Roto-Rooter, since my issue sounded like a clogged pipe. Zimmerman called me when they notified a technician and when that person was on their way. The technician, Steven, arrived in less than an hour and was AWESOME. Steven had excellent customer service, was professional, polite, knowledgeable and reassured me that my issue would be identified and solved rapidly, which immediately decreased my anxiety level, since I live alone and had never dealt with this before. He listened to my issues, quickly identified that a pipe was clogged and where the clog was, and in less than 1/2 hr. he had opened the system up. He answered all my questions, teaching me what to watch for, how the system works. He worked efficiently and didn't leave until he was sure that all was working properly. He took special care to keep everything clean, and disinfected as he finished. This was the 1st time I have needed such a service and I would not hesitate to call Zimmerman or Roto-Rooter the next time an issue arises. The whole experience was a positive one from the time I 1st called, which calmed me down during this crisis. Thank youMarilyn R.
- Business Description:*Residential - Commercial - Industrial *Serving Southwest Michigan *Complete Septic Tank Cleaning *We Protect Your Lawn With Over 300 Feet of Hose & We Can Install Risers *Free Tank Treatment with Pumping *We Uncover Septic Systems For Health Department Evaluations *We Also Clean Grease Traps, Waste Pits & Parking Lot Drains *24-Hour Service - Nights - Weekends - Holidays *One Hour Emergency Service *Senior Savings *Locally Owned & Operated - Dale W. HubbarRecent Review:Amazingly quick response, great service, AND a veterans discount. Will absolutely hire them again!Danielle G.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Experienced-Plumbing/184648711571196. licensed.Recent Review:Very punctual. The plumber hustled the whole time. Even had to mock up a new spacer for the the toilet flange out of wood from the back of his van. He has did a nice job explaining what he was doing because I was curious. The toilet works better than ever and I have confidence the work was done rightAndrew B.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a full scale commercial and residential company. We only send out Master Plumbers and are one of the few in the area who start the clock when we arrive, not when we leave the office. Ask about our credit plan for large jobs. Quality Drain & Plumbing Service provides quality plumbing services to the Battle Creek, MI area. We serve both commercial and residential clients, and we provide fast, dependable service at a fair price. No job is too big or too small; including large scale c..Recent Review:This company was hired by my Am Home Shield. I did not have a say in it. They came out on a Friday and where supposed to have a camera. They took the job and their camera was "out of commission" so I was told & that it needed to be approved by AHS (which it had been approved). They were there 4 days in a row and the situation only got worse. The male that works as a dispatch (Isaac) is the rudest most unprofessional person I have encountered. I was told by AHS that I had no choice in this company (I complained about the mess they left each time they came to my house, how I was made to wait as well as the fact they waited 5 days before they brought a camera -which they had to get from a different company). I would NEVER EVER recommend this company to anyone! I also question AHS since I am the customer & paid for the contract with them but have no say in the quality of service providers they choose to enter my houseJulie P.
- Business Description:Empire Construction Enterprises, LLC is a licensed and insured Residential Builder, providing full-service construction and general contracting services to include design-build, remodeling, alteration, additions, renovations, improvements, and maintenance for single-family, multi-family, and commercial construction services
- Business Description:This is a sole owner operator business. We specialize in working for the Home owner,Most jobs are half of bid down and remainder when job is finished.
- Business Description:Clyde's Septic Service, in Sawyer, MI, is a leading septic specialist serving Cass, Berrien and Van Buren counties and surrounding areas since 2010. We offer septic pumping and cleaning and riser installs. We also specialize in RV pump outs and sewer cleaning. For all your septic pumping and cleaning needs, contact Clyde's Septic Service in SawyerRecent Review:Great! Matt's service was wonderful, professional, reasonably priced and reassuring. If you need someone to pump out your septic hire Clyde's Septic!W. E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Paw Paw
- Grand Junction
- Three Rivers
septic tank services in Mattawan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Locker Inspection Services7435 12th Ave
- Locker Inspection Services
- Modern Plumbing Sewer & Drain Contractors6475 E K Ave
- Modern Plumbing Sewer & Drain Contractors
- Nevins & Sons Building & Remodeling LLC7400 Delton Rd
- Nevins & Sons Building & Remodeling LLC
- Quality Drain and Plumbing890 Wattles Rd N
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Quality Drain and Plumbing
- Suburban Tank Co6864 Hart Dr
- Suburban Tank Co
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO