What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Mattawan, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Mattawan
- To The Floor InstallsThe installer and his partner Joe were incredibly professional! They were prompt and on time. They got the job done and worked around my schedule. Very helpful and kind installers!
- Warren Builders, Inc.Warren Builders gutted the home down to the studs and beautifully rebuilt it to code. Will be hiring for future projects!
- Warren Builders, Inc.Great. Great coordination. Excellent communication. Fine workmanship. Really worked with me to help create the perfect bathrooms.
- Cortez Flooring IncCortez Flooring Inc. did a great job installing my 2X2 foot tile flooring in my bathroom. They are prompt, courteous, and make sure everything is cleaned up before they leave. I would definitely recommend them for your flooring needs. Judy E. Wheeler
- DG SERVICESGreat. Derek and his dad worked hard and did a wonderful job. They are both friendly and personable. They had to leave before they could finish a closet in one of the bedrooms so Derek said he would come back and complete the work.. Derek is a man of his word and did come back and finish the closet and clean up the waste and take it outside by my trash barrel. I would hire him again in a heartbeat as he works hard and is reasonably priced
- Turnkey Builders LLCWe believe we have found a long term contractor as we know them to be truthful, professional in appearance and mannerisms, highly skilled. There prices are a bit high, but for us we believe are money is better spent with Turnkey as we receive a full package experience with them.
- Rob Seth ConstructionRob undertook a large-scale renovation for my wife and I. We had purchased a house that we intended to renovate and turn into a rental property. Rob did almost everything imaginable, from new bathrooms and a new kitchen to new windows, siding, doors, flooring, plumbing, framing, etc. He even removed a massive fireplace from the center of the house, leaving no trace of its existence behind. He seemed knowledgeable in so many different areas and was a great resource in helping me to find good deals along the way. Rob was friendly, professional, flexible, and took definite pride in his work. I really appreciate the job Rob did and I would hire him again
- Creekview Wood FloorsIt was very good. I have never worked with someone as professional as this company. They are very knowledgeable about the job and it was a great experience.
- Creekview Wood FloorsThe floors turned out amazing! The crew answered all my questions and were very knowledgeable and do beautiful work.
- Creekview Wood FloorsIt went well. I was really impressed by Chris and his guys. They do high quality work. They communicated well, were friendly and professional. It was a great experience and investment. My floors are beautiful! I highly recommend Creekview Wood Floors!
Flooring Contractors in Mattawan
- Business Description:We offer a full array of flooring sales, design, and installation services with over 20 years of experience. At Optimal Home Services LLC, we believe in educating our customers on the type of flooring that would work best for their home, need, and budget. We offer discounts to military, civil service, teachers, and our returning patrons! Looking for an Optimal product at a great price? We have you covered! Contact us today for your Optimal flooring experience! (Formally Optimal Flooring Desig..Recent Review:They were totally on time and always professional. The work was done professionally.Ken G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1998. Installations of carpet, ceramic tile, porcelain, tile & stone, laminate, vinyl, hardwood & rubber flooring, Refinish Hardwood Flooring for residential and commercial. Additional address - PO Box 8, Watervliet, MI 49098Recent Review:We could not be happier with our new floors! In spite of the challenges our installation presented, Cortez made our new floors look like they have always been here. The team from Cortez flooring removed our old flooring, installed the new floating floor and shoe molding. We were impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail. Gabriel fixed a shoe molding mess created by another installer where our new floor meets the older flooring. It was a pleasure having them in our homeMarianne G.
- Business Description:Call us today for all your flooring needs!Recent Review:It went good. We were pleased with what they did. They were professional and on time.Dianne M.
- Business Description:We are a small construction and remodeling service company. Our goal is outstanding professionalism and quality craftsmanship. We accept all types of payment for your convenience and also offer financing up to 35KRecent Review:Schultz Home Improvement performed outstanding work remodeling our kitchen and bathrooms, with fantastic service! Tom and his team provided exceptional communication, attention to detail, great suggestions, and excellent craftsmanship. Schultz Home Improvement's entire crew delivered prompt, dependable, courteous, professional service and expertiseAlisande V.
- Business Description:Customer is appraised of price prior to beginning of service and payment is expected at completion for individual customers. Detailed billing is provided. For larger jobs 1/2 of cost is expected prior to start of work. We have 4 full time employees with on call employees available as needed. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered an..Recent Review:Great job and great people!! The paint I had picked out and requested for them to use on our walls was not covering as well as the other colors did. Dale came back the next day and reapplied the paint without hesitation or question. I would most definitely recommend to anyoneBecki L.
- Business Description:Creekview Wood Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are building and growing our company based on integrity. It is our goal to satisfy each and every customer. We gain nothing if you are not happy with your experience at Creekview Wood Floors. We install natural, prefinished, and laminate flooring. We provide a variety of flooring as well as borders and inlays. We also sand and refinish new and existing wood floors with the use of our professional dust contro..Recent Review:We contracted Creekview Flooring in 2020 for a job with about 2800 sq feet of hardwood flooring in our home. The job included installation of new hardwood and refinishing of old hardwood floors. We got multiple quotes but we went with Creekview floors because they seemed the most confident and their google reviews seemed good. Unfortunately, there were multiple things that went wrong. On the second day they were on the job they backed over a walkway with their trailer, shattering some of the slate tiles there. Kevin, the job manager, tried to say it was our fault because the supporting cement was “not to code” (not true, he was citing codes for city sidewalks, eventually they repaired this but it took about 5 weeks). They told us we could pick colors from Bona stains, or Minwax and after buying our own samples of stain colors, we decided on a Minwax color and Bona finish. When they applied this stain and finish, it ended up having a very white uneven finish coat on it, like someone had splattered milk across the floor. They claimed it was our fault because of the color/finish combination we picked. If they thought that the outcome was going to look bad, why would they put this on the floor? They were NO help during the color choice process and didn’t say a thing to us before staining the entire floor. In fact, during the time when we were choosing a color, they suggested a few but when we were having trouble settling on the right color they left, leaving us to mix and apply samples on our own with no assistance. Eventually, they agreed to do the whole job over at no additional cost but when they did the next stain job there was about 4-12 inches of dark areas outlining the walls and door frames. (Google “picture framing hardwood floor”) /. Chris, the owner of Creekview, told us that we did not know what we were talking about and that this was normal when using a dark stain color. He also blamed us for picking a Minwax stain color (even though he had never mentioned any issues with Minwax and encouraged us to look at both Bona and Minwax stain colors). There was stain splashed on the walls, the base of the kitchen cabinets, and doors. Unfortunately at that point we had to part ways with this contractor. Fundamentally there was a lack of communication throughout the entire process. Chris was not involved much initially and it was apparent that Chris and Kevin (the project manager) weren’t communicating with each other as much as they should have. Eventually, when our 3 week job ran over into week 4, 5, and 6, Chris personally got involved but he was frequently very defensive and accusatory when speaking to us. I’m really not sure how it got to that point but it was very disappointing. There’s a lot that happened and I can’t put everything into this review. I waited 2 months to let this sit before writing a negative review about this company but even with that amount of time my feelings have not changed and unfortunately I cannot in good consciousness recommend this contractor to anyoneJordan L.
- Business Description:When honesty, reliability, and experience matter, contact Warren Builders, Inc. As a small business, we enjoy taking on home repair and home remodeling projects including: additions, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, porches, decks, doors, windows, drywall repair, quality tile work, floor installation, light plumbing & electrical and even light excavation with a bobcat. No job is too small. The business is open in the Richland, Michigan area year round and in the Flagler Beach, Florida area from ..Recent Review:An excellent job done in a timely manner. I am very pleased and would recommend Warren Builder with confidence to others.Trudy M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company that strives to service all your home improvements needs. We use the industries highest quality material and install them with the best installers in the business. With every job we do we guarantee the highest quality at the lowest priceRecent Review:Friendly yet professional. Outstanding results. Straight shooters who go above and beyond. Having my bathroom done next.William C.
- Business Description:Sanding, Refinishing, Repairing & New Installations of all Hardwood Floors.Recent Review:Chris was excellent in all ways. He comes out and answers any questions you have. He measures accurately and gives you a line by line quote that you can use to purchase the correct amount of flooring from any source you want. If you ask, he'll offer advice, but doesn't push a particular brand on you. His price per square foot ($3/sq ft) was less than any we found - less than Lumber Liquidators. Lowes, Home Depot, and others. His installation skills are impeccable, he is punctual, and he cleans up after himself. What more could a homeowner askBret O.
- Business Description:Ledbetter Construction specializes in nearly every need a home owner could run in to. We aim to provide quality service in a timely manner. With over 40 years of experience we are equipped to take care of your home! Our mission is to improve the community that we live in. Seeing our neighbor’s lives impacted by the services we offer is why we do what we do. The quality of our work gives a sterling reputation for you to trust and rely on. Working with you is a great honor and provides an..Recent Review:Great communication. Nice work. It's the deck I wish I had when we built the house 30 years ago. They are a professional business and know what they are doing. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future, I already have a project in mindHersh M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Paw Paw
- Grand Junction
- Three Rivers
flooring installation in Mattawan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1987422 Locust St
- AARDEMA FLOOR SPECIALISTS5240 STONEHENGE DR
- Absolute Floor Covering
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Affordable Solutions Handyman Services24 Oak Grove Rd
Battle Creek, Michigan
- AM Tile and Hardwood1320 Odell Farm Lane
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Art's Handyman Services8185 N. Riverview
- Assured Quality Property MaintenancePO Box 111
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- AARDEMA FLOOR SPECIALISTS
- Battle Creek Tile & Mosaic Co Inc1338 West Michigan Ave
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Big Z Construction
- Blue Line Remodeling & Construction, LLC706 E Highway St
- Brave handyman services300 Point O Woods Dr
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BRIAN'S CARPET TILE & INSTALLATION CO7035 W Q AVE
- BUILDING RESTORATION INC2423 RAVINE RD
- Battle Creek Tile & Mosaic Co Inc
- Capstone Home Improvement1930 W. Milham
- CITYLIVING DESIGN INC401 E ONTARIO STE 1302
- Clines Construction Group179 Lincolnwood Dr
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cook's Home Improvement38988 Paw Paw Rd.
Paw Paw, Michigan
- Cortez Flooring Inc348 N Main St
- Creekview Wood Floors5775 P Dr N
Battle Creek, Michigan
- Custom Surfacing LTD9824 Paw Paw Lake Drive
- Capstone Home Improvement
- Innovative Builders6533 W Q Ave
- Innovative Builders
- Mattson Floor1790 N Hill Rd
- McNally Wood Floors936 Roseland Ave
- MICHIGAN KITCHEN DISTRIBUTORS106 Oliver Dr
- Michigan Services314 N Grant Ave
Three Rivers, Michigan
- Michigan Tile & Carpet99 E Columbia Ave
Battle Creek, Michigan
- MIGALA CARPET ONE FLOOR & HOME8646 SHAVER RD
- Migala Carpet One Floor & Home6400 Gull Road
- MIGALA RUG & TILE CO LLC2670 NILES RD
Saint Joseph, Michigan
- MJS HOME IMPROVEMENT & CONSTRUCTION, LLC10310 E C AVE
- MODERN FLOORING AMERICA6170 Lovers Ln.
- Mollitor Construction LLC10321 Roger St
- Moss Floors LLC4639 Catskill
- Mr. Handyman of Kalamazoo - St. Joseph2836 W Main Ste 100
- Mattson Floor
- SACKETT'S FLOORING SOLUTIONS4015 PORTAGE ST
- Sandman Wood Floor Restoration220 Parkwood Ave
- Schultz Home Improvement LLC1513 NAZARETH RD.
- Scotty D's Construction, LLC1730 Huntington
- SILK ROAD GALLERY-FINE PERSIAN Carpets1710 W MILHAM AVE
- SIR Home Improvements12849 US 131
- Sovereign Construction LLC117 Old Lantern Trl
Battle Creek, Michigan
- stoneworks3720 winchell ave unit 20909
- SACKETT'S FLOORING SOLUTIONS