What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Mattawan, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Mattawan
- Wenke Lawn CareI hired Wenke Landscaping to do my fall cleanup, spring cleanup (trimming the evergreen trees and existing bushes, mulching, ordering and planting new shrubs and flowers). I also hired Wenke to place more river rock around my mailbox and border of the backyard. Additionally, they mow the lawn every week! To say I’m super satisfied with the work is an understatement. Nathan is always professional and does quality work! He takes pride in his work and my yard looks excellent when he completes the jobs. This is our 3rd year using Wenke Lawn Care and I am looking forward to a beautiful yard again. I wholeheartedly recommend Nathan at Wenke Lawn Care with confidence
- Wenke Lawn CareWenke Lawn Care does excellent work. When I have any specific requests or concerns about our lawn, I’m able to communicate directly with the owner. The quality of work is by the far the best compared to other lawn services I’ve used before.
- Battle Creek Landscape ServiceThey are always very professional and courteous. Pricing is good and the work and products are top quality. I will continue to use them. I like that they are locally owned.
- Kemora LandscapesThey were great. They were on time. They handled my special requests. They were awesome. They showed up first thing in the morning. They got the job done in less than an hour. The scheduling was perfect. Those guys were great and they are local to me. The guys that did the work did everything as I expected
- Dixon Lawn CareDixon Lawn Care has been doing my yard and snow removal for the past five years. They do an excellent job and are very reliable. Their work is well worth the price.
- Dixon Lawn CareThey did an AMAZING job. The service they provided was called their "Fall Clean Up Service". It included blowing all leaves from our lawn (we have 5 large maple trees) and blowing the leaves off our deck, roof, gutters, and gardens. Additionally, the did the final mowing for the season. We live in a township without leaf pick up so we really appreciated the leaf disposal
- Kalamazoo Tree ServiceMr. James, from Kalamazoo Tree Service, cut down the tree in the morning. His crew trimmed and removed it in the afternoon. They also raked and swept up the debris.
- Mitchell Lawn Care & Landscape LLCAlthough in the end we were unable to use Mitchell's they came up with a great plan for our yard. Our yard was flooding but since our neighbors' yards are also low, we didn't want to flood them even more. They were responsive and helpful. I think anyone choosing to work with them would be pleased. Frank was professional and followed up. We thank them
- Mitchell Lawn Care & Landscape LLCEXCELLENT, first of all John (Owner) is professional and responds quickly! His staff is courteous, hard working, and pleasant to deal with and know what they are doing..it is so difficult to find good work these days and individuals that really want to please their client. This company does all that and more....we are grateful to have found John and his staff to handle our needs
- Mitchell Lawn Care & Landscape LLCJohn was great to work with. He was professional and very knowledgable about the products, design, and installation. He was easy to reach and very prompt when returning phone calls or emails. He met with us multiple times to discuss the project. The istallation was done beautifully. The crew was clean, precise, and professional. John did a walk through when the project was complete to make sure we were happy with everything. I am very happy with the work done
Leaf Removal Services in Mattawan
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated lawn care and landscaping business in Kalamazoo, MI. We are committed to service, accessibility, and reliability as the three key foundations of our company. We offer complete lawn maintenance and landscape construction to serve our customers. We would love to be able to serve you and tackle that long list of outdoor chores, or turn your landscaping ideas into a realityRecent Review:Kaleb came to house promptly at first contact. Submitted an emailed estimate. Emailed to say he could definitely get the work done. I called him after a few weeks, told me he’d get the work done “next week.” Then no further contact. Did not respond to phone or email messagesMary G.
- Business Description:Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing ServicesRecent Review:It was good, excellent. The pricing was good and they did a great job on their work.Kenecia C.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only call, text or email . 269-744-5569 or KzooTreeService@gmail.com / Emergencies please Call, Email or Text 269-744-5569. Text is best for emergencies. 269-744-556Recent Review:he and his team removed the threating limb without any damage to home or yardRosemary C.
- Business Description:The job is only done when it's done right, it's not only common courtesy, it's common sense.Recent Review:SP never return our calls and no reply on the email.Roslyn F.
- Business Description:My business does all roofing, siding, and any and all home maintenance. We specialize in maintenance in most fields. If you have a question, just give us a call. We are the jack of all trades.Recent Review:Did a nice job, was professional and was very pleasant.Sherry W.
- Business Description:Under developmentRecent Review:Wouldn’t recommend this company! The boulder wall that they did for us wasn’t done correctly causing water retention around it and onto the pavers nearby and soil coming thru many areas between the boulders. The spill behind the boulders was eroding away. Communication from Bob (the owner) was terrible and he failed to follow thru on multiple occasions. Have had to have boulder wall rebuilt by another company within a yearStephanie M.
- Business Description:Hi, I am Jared and I run the Basement Waterproofing division. We run one crew of 3 to 4 people. This enables us to keep our overhead low and pass on the savings to our customers. I have 15 years of experience and personally been in over 2,500 homes. I know what works and what does not. That is why here at A&M we adapt to build the best Waterproofing System for you and your family. A&M carries Lifetime-Transferable warranties. I have a partner and his name is Mike. Mike is head of our exterior..Recent Review:Not well. While setting up the appointment, the representative asked if I work days or nights. No problem. Then asked if my husband works days or nights. First, this question presumes I am married. Second, the question presumes I am married to a man. It's 2021. I could be a single homeowner. I could be cohabitating. I could be married to a woman. When I responded with "I have a wife," the representative seemed slightly taken aback. Again, it's 2021. Inclusivity is where it's at if you want thousands of my dollars. This was probably a sure sale, since I could get so many of the things I need done through ONE company, if not for that one question. I would rather be inconvenienced than insulted. For future reference: "Are there any other adults in the home and do they work days or nights?" is an easy way to ask this question and would be inclusive of people who have parents, adult children, significant others, spouses, or extended family living with themKim M.
- Business Description:Full service lawn care businessRecent Review:So I had Dixon clean my yard last year, $600 for cleaning almost two acres with lots of Pine trees that hadn’t been cleaned in over nine years, they did pretty good so I called them back this year. I asked on the call will it be $600 like last year and the guy said more than likely less but I planned on $600 anyways. They showed up today and the guy asked to the woods and I replied the tree line and wood line in backyard. About three hours later my daughters came from outside and said the guys were blowing the pine needle piles and leaves into the wooded area (about four trees deep between and my neighbor) so I walked and asked I thought you were hauling this away like last year (roughly four trailers worth last year) and he said no I said woods. I told him I must have misunderstood, I thought he meant were to clean like last year, tree line to tree line and woods. He said he must have misunderstood as well he thought I said they could push into the wooded between me my neighbor. I said sorry no, I thought it was being hauled away and asked if they could haul away what was left and just leave the big pile of Pine needles in the trees because there was no way to get them all out. About 25 minutes later I receive a call from the owner telling me how currently it was an $850 dollar charge because I changed my mind and wanted to have stuff hauled away, I said I did not change my mind there was a misunderstanding this morning and what was in the wooded area can stay there and they could haul the rest of it away, he once again said you changed you mind accusing me of lying and said it would an additional $250 dollars for them to come back tomorrow and finish the job and I said no thanks. I will not have anyone sit on the phone and call me a liar, this guy is a con-artist, if you are insane enough to hire him you better have a map made and a contract drawn up as to how much money and how they are going to dispose of the leaves and stuff, plus a video tape, if not you had better be ready for an ever increasing price even though they did less work than previously and for him to call you a liarDoug R.
- Business Description:Elite Fertilizing & Lawn Care is a local company in St. Joseph, Michigan. As a member of this community we know the importance of caring for your neighbors. We are here to help with all your lawn care and landscaping needs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so if you have any questions or concerns call us anytime. We stand behind everything we do, and our reputation is second to none. We will be there when you need us to help you obtain the green and healthy lawn you have ..
- Business Description:Owner operated small business. We specialize in trimming, topping, thinning, felling, removal, stump grinding, and storm damage cleanup. 24hr emergency service available. Fully insured. 10+ years of experience in the tree service industry. Serving all of southwest michigan and surrounding areas. No job is too small, no tree is too tall! Let us take care of those dangerous trees/limbs for you. We will beat any quote given, and leave the jobsite better than before we came! Contact 269-767-5028 ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Paw Paw
- Grand Junction
- Three Rivers
leaf removal services in Mattawan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Just Rite Painting Plus1416 Howland Ave
- Just Rite Painting Plus
- PREFERRED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE5374 Keyes Dr.
- PREFERRED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Quality irrigation
- Quality irrigation
- The Lawnfather4782 2 Mile Road
- The Lawnfather
- Yard Knomies Maintenance LLC 39219 Burgess Rd
- Yard Knomies Maintenance LLC