When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Birch Run, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Birch Run
- Apex Surveyors & EngineersThis company did a top notch job. The surveyors were extremely professional and helpful. I was impressed with the service.
- Flint Surveying & Engineering CoWonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.
Land Surveyors in Birch Run
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Jon W Ledy.Recent Review:This company did a top notch job. The surveyors were extremely professional and helpful. I was impressed with the service.Barbara P.
- Business Description:We at the Anything Guys have a do it right, get it done mentality and there is no task we are not more than qualified to assist you with, from home and automotive repair, helping you set up an event, or even just giving you a ride across town. We take the Hassle and Hustle out of life. Give us a call! We do it all!! The Anything Guy
- Business Description:FSE Company was established in the year 1957. At the firm's inception, civil engineering and land surveying services were provided with the idea of excellence in endeavor and client satisfaction. Today this earlier philosophy has helped to blossom FSE Company into a specialized niche firm of unique professionals providing full service engineering, geodetic surveying, and project management services serving the industry. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best services to achieve..Recent Review:Wonderful to work with. They gave a price over the phone within a few hours. They were out quickly and were easy to work with. Their prices were very reasonable and they did exactly what I asked.Renee K.
- Business Description:Delta Land Surveying and Engineering Inc.
- Business Description:Full service land surveying and site planning firm. Using latest in surveying instruments and methodologies.
- Business Description:Campbell Surveying Engineering is committed to providing excellent customer service and professional expertise. When you hire Campbell Surveying Engineering a contract will be sent to you. The contract provides details about the services we will be providing along with payment terms. Typically we require half of the contract cost for a deposit and the remaining balance will be invoiced when the project is completeRecent Review:It went very well. Terry came out quickly to get the lines marked so we were not delayed with putting up the fence. I am very glad we hired him. We were given a plot survey from the company that was putting our fence in and they were off by up to 5 feet around all four neighboring properties. If we had not hired a professional, like Terry, we could have been sued and would be tearing down our fence. GET A PROFESSIONAL SURVEY- it can save you a lot of time and money down the roadCarlie B.
- Business Description:We have two full time employees and three part-time employees. We are a contracting company and also have been used as a sub-contracting company. We offer check, cash and credit card payment options.Recent Review:<strong>This was a failure. </strong>1) After removing all the existing sod and most of the existing topsoil, TPM then brought in topsoil from an unknown source. They failed to properly grade the lawn. I now have a depression at the front sidewalk which collects standing water and a "hill" in another portion of the yard. 2) The topsoil TPM used was full of nut sedge, quack grass, crab grass, and horsetail rush. I didn't have these weeds throughout my existing lawn before TPM removed my grass and soil. 3) TPM completed "smoothing" the bare dirt on a Thursday and I heard nothing from them until the following Thursday when I called to inquire when hydroseeding was to be done. I was told they would be out the next day. 4) TPM subcontracted Reder Landscaping to hydroseed the lawn. Reder showed up with clogged machinery that wasted quite a bit of seed/matrix in the street, then left to clean their equipment off site. When Reder returned, their equipment was still malfunctioning and they left again for repairs. When Reder returned a third time, I noted the pressure hose from their tanker truck had been repaired with duct tape. This poor repair burst, wasting more seed/matrix in a puddle in my yard. The crew repaired the burst section again with duct tape and continued to attempt to spray the bare dirt. It appeared at the time that coverage by matrix was accomplished, although it was impossible to tell how much seed was actually mixed in. 5) After 8 weeks I had a couple of areas with adequate grass coverage, but the majority of the lawn and the outlawn was bare dirt and noxious weeds. The depression was a mud puddle. I have an automatic sprinkler system which was set to water 2X/day to keep the ground moist for sprouting. 6) I contacted TPM and complained about the poor quality. Their response was "that was why I was pushing you to get the sod" (at a total cost of $6K.) They also admitted the lawn looked as though Reder had run out of seed during the hydroseeding operation. TPM suggested I go to a local supplier, purchase seed, and redo the lawn myself as well as call another contractor to do weed control, all at my expense, because "hydroseeding is not under warranty." I have an email thread to back these statements and pictures of the disaster I received from these people. <br /Linda J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Morris
- New Lothrop
- Saint Charles
- Otter Lake
land surveyors in Birch Run
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!