Barkman Landscaping Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

Barkman Landscaping, Inc. is a landscaping contractor, designer, installer, and service company. Specializing in outdoor living spaces, plants, landscaping for entertaining; we have been providing exemplary landscaping in Michigan since 1985. We use only the finest landscape rock and other premium products in our designs. As your landscaping contractor, we will take pride in the quality and creativity that goes into every patio, pond and irrigation system we install. Over 70% of our business each season comes from referrals and repeat customers, so we strive to be every customer's landscaping contractor of choice. Our qualified and knowledgeable staff is the best in the landscape industry. Every landscaping contractor is highly qualified, and the design team is made of graduates from Michigan State University with degrees in Landscape Horticulture, Design and Architecture. We have Michigan Certified Nurserymen to install and service your landscape rock, water features and plants. Landscaping in Michigan is our passion. Let our professionals tailor a landscape designed to meet your specific needs....

Rustic Woods Outdoor Services

At Rustic Woods Outdoor Services it is our mission to provide the highest quality of service all aspects of our business. We are extremely thorough in services that we provide and aim to be very receptive to any client's issues, questions or concerns and handle them promptly and professionally. We take necessary steps to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with all of our contractual and assumed responsibilities. Above all else, we will fulfill these responsibilities while maintaining the highest ethical standards in both of our work and our character.

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

Locke's Landscaping & Brick Paving

Locke’s Landscaping provides outdoor living and enjoyment to discriminating tastes. We understand that a beautiful house can be a “canvas unfinished,” simply a beautiful house. A professionally landscaped house becomes a home, an invitation not only to friends and family, but to nature itself, in creating a tranquil outdoor retreat from the stresses of everyday life–right outside your door.

10/25/2014

It went very well. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Put in two window wells. They raised the grade of our landscaping in the front of our house. They then put in some PVC drain tile for us from our downspout. They also put down some mulch, where they had to remove mulch, put in grass seed where they had to trench

Category landscaping

Thank you so much for the opportunity to provide you the services we completed and for the positive review. Certainly if you have any landscape needs in the future we would be pleased to help. Thanks again

09/09/2014

Very professional company. Accessible and cooperative. Skilled workman. Pleasant, accommodating, and on time. Careful to not disrupt us or our neighbors unduly. Glad we chose them. Results absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
Provided Drawing of plans, put steps and landings in, and rearranged the landscape to make getting down accessible.

09/04/2014

It went well. The owner of the company came out himself to allow me to show him exactly what I wanted done. He was a very pleasant gentleman to talk to and after the job was completed he came back out to see if I was satisfied. His foreman who ran the job, Paul, was a very knowledgeable fellow and while doing the job explained things to his fellow workers, so their was no misunderstanding about wh...

Description of Work
Contour the back yard, put in Crock and run pipe out to ditch line in front yard. This job eliminated water pooling up in back yard and creating a puddle of ice in winter between house and garage.

04/13/2014

Although I loved the ideas and the plans, the price was extremely expensive. I believe the work would have been exceptional if I had decided to hire them. The blue prints were very detailed with several examples of pictures. colors, and sizes.

Description of Work
He came to my home and discussed landscaping ideas and options. He then took several pictures, had a landscape planner come out to measure and drew up plans for the job.

09/27/2013

We were very pleased with overall job. The only slight issue we had was the timing which wasn't totally their fault . I was told a start date of a couple weeks earlier then when it was done. The weather did not cooperate as there was a lot of rain which backed jobs up. I did call to confirm start date and found it was not the date I thought it would be. What they could have done a little better wo...

Description of Work
We had a brick paver landing installed at the bottom of the deck as well as landscaping around the deck. We also had 2 planting areas installed in the middle of the backyard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Landscape design, landscape construction, landscape lighting, brick pavers, retaining walls, water features, lawn sprinkler systems, landscape maintenance, pruning

Check, MasterCard, Visa