Checkered Flag Carpet Care LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2013

Call 248-561-0864 to speak with one of our cleaning experts and obtain a firm price quote. Checkered Flag Carpet Care LLC is a full service carpet and upholstery cleaning company for both residential and commercial customers. We are a family owned and operated company from Hamburg Michigan. ...

Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC

We are the preferred floor and surface care experts throughout the Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw Counties area. We specialize in floor and fine surface care, including repairing and restoring natural stone and terrazzo, sanitizing, sealing tile and grout, as well as deep cleaning and protecting carpets, rugs, upholstery and Wood floors. We deliver the highest quality workmanship to every customer and look forward to serving you. Please contact us by phone to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC on Angi
Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration is your fast response disaster restoration solution. When it comes to dealing with a home disaster, every second counts. From the moment you call Allied Home Restoration, we will work with you to return your property and assets to their pre-loss condition.

McDowell's Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Offers by McDowell's Tile & Sons on Angi

01/14/2021

They were prompt and very courteous. Was communicative and helpful about the issues with an older carpet that apparently had been dyed by the previous owner. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners

09/05/2020

Excellent, on time, carpet was cleaned, no problems. Great Price!

Description of Work
Clean Carpet

02/26/2020

What a great job. He was able to get us in quickly. Showed up on time. Very professional, definitely knew what he was doing. I couldn't believe how beautiful our carpeting came out. We have a very light beige carpet and my son's room had so many stains but he was able to get most of them out. What a difference it looks almost brand new and it is over 25 years old. My husband came home and remarked...

Description of Work
Our carpets cleaned in our house.

06/04/2019

very well no problems Thank you for the referral

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

01/22/2019

Allan did a great job. He got out old stains in the carpet that I was afraid I was stuck with forever. He worked his way backwards out the door, so he didn't walk all over the clean carpet like a lot of the other cleaners have done. I was very pleased with the job he did, and the price was more than fair.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in several rooms of the house, including old stains

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning. Ceramic Tile. Oriental Rug Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Upholstery-Carpet - Auto.