ACCENT REMODELING

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2006

4.3

Specializing in remodeling, restoration, improvements, and new construction for both the residential and light commercial markets, our one-stop, client-centered approach surpasses a general contractor's. We help you, the homeowner, explore design and material options and encourage your involvement in customizing an environment that truly matches your lifestyle....

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

Cabinets & Counters Direct,LLC

Independent direct seller & remodeler of fine, custom crafted cabinet doors of any kind, drawer boxes, custom-made cabinets for any room, countertops, trim mouldings & hardware. Cabinet Refacing & Replacement Door specialists with over 20 years experience in kitchen remodeling. Name brand cabinets professionally installed to fit most budgets. 3D C.A.D. cabinet layout design. We offer full-custom countertops in laminate, granite, Corian, quartz & wood butcherblock. Full Installation Service - Licensed & Insured - D.I.Y. options available.

Hankins Plastering

We are currently focusing on quick patch and small damage repair (plaster and drywall)! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Plastering, Drywall and Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/17/2014

Planning and design choices came first with real innovative plans layouts and options. without this care it would have been unwise. First took out first bath and tub then replaced with shower and new tiles, cabinets and lights, beautiful tiling, plaster and painting Second removed living room, kitchen walls, for more space and installed new wall for first floor laundry room - cut wall to make a li...

Description of Work
new designs for kitchen two baths, laundry room, cabinets and flooring

07/07/2014

Ended up chsoing a different service provider

Description of Work
Ended up chosing a different service provider

12/20/2013

I went with someone else.

Description of Work
Contacted for an estimate to tear out and redo kitchen and two baths. He tried to talk me into doing just one stating. You don't have to do it all right now... I think I'll be the one to decide that. he gave an estimate of $50,000 with no actual list of materials.

Category countertops,home remodeling

09/30/2013

Very good pre-build design layout. I knew exactly what I was getting. I knew exactyl what it would look like. Overall quality was exceptional. Very happy.

Description of Work
Installed very large bookcase/entertanment center with TV on lift. Added crown molding and framing above fireplace to tie in bookcase throughout the room and change some cabinet fronts on a wet bar to match bookcase.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking

06/13/2013

It turned out good. The price was probably average. They used quality materials and it was a quality job from start to finish. I'm not sure if the designer we had is there anymore, but she really helped us. She presented us with probably five different layouts at different prices. She helped us pick out all of the materials. She gave us the pros and the cons. I thought she was the biggest help bec...

Description of Work
Accent Remodeling remodeled a bathroom for us.

Category home remodeling

Design build, Remodeling, ADDITIONS, BASEMENTS, KITCHENS, DORMERS, MASTER BEDROOM SUITES, CUSTOM CABINETRY AND BATHROOMS. Mud room design, entertainment cabinets and design, Tile, Hard wood floors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover