Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find top lawn mower repair services in South Lyon, MI
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in South Lyon
- Mower DoctorFantastic experience. Mower Doctor came to my house and repaired the snowblower on site. The technician was right on time, he repaired the machine quickly, and it works a treat. I could not be happier.
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- A&E Mower RepairMy husband dropped the snowblower off for a tune-up and blade sharpening and was told it would be done the next day. The cost was $92. We had seen it offered for a bit less, but wanted to go somewhere with good review since we had bad experienes at two other places in years past. We received a call the next morning, bright and early, that it was done. My husband spoke to him about issues with our snowblower so when he went to pick up the lawnmower, he broght the snowblower and was given an estimate of $55 so left it. We were called the same day that it was done at a cost of $50. Even though we just got them today and haven't had a chance to use them yet, they both started right up. My husband encouraged me to write a good review right way, based on his experience -- so here I am
- A&E Mower RepairI took an edger to Aand E to repair a faulty guard that prevented the edger from operating. It was fixed on the day promised and runs great. I saw he had a number of edgers, mowers and snow blowers in for repair, so he's diversified. Great experience. The owner was fair and honest. I'll take other equipment back to Aand E for repair
Last update on February 19, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in South Lyon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Green Oak,
- New Hudson,
- Whitmore Lake,
- Walled Lake,
- Wolverine Lake,
- Ann Arbor,
lawn mower repair shops in South Lyon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- THESIER EQUIPMENT CO28342 PONTIAC TRL
South Lyon, Michigan 48178
- THESIER EQUIPMENT CO
- AAA APPLIANCE & LAWNMOWER15040 SCHAEFER HWY
Detroit, Michigan 48227
- AAA APPLIANCE & LAWNMOWER
- Don's Small Engine Repair630 S Mill St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Don's Small Engine Repair
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc32709 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc
- Greenia's Outdoor Power & Sport3545 Van Dyke Rd
Almont, Michigan 48003
- Greenia's Outdoor Power & Sport
- Home Depot8053 Challis Rd
Brighton, Michigan 48116
- Home Depot
- Larry's Mower Shop5040 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Larry's Mower Shop
- Peter's True Value Hardware3455 W Highland Rd
Milford, Michigan 48380
- Peter's True Value Hardware