Many homeowners might not know what a chimney cap is until a critter gets inside their homes. But what is a chimney cap and why do you need one? This guide explains.
Get matched with top chimney cap repairs in Allegan, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local chimney cap repairs.
Matching on Angi
Recent Chimney Cap Repair Reviews in Allegan
- Jacobsen Remodeling IncJacobsen Remodeling did such an amazing job remodeling one of my bathrooms and repairing the other. Dwight and his team are knowledgeable and friendly. All the projects were done in a timely manner and I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience working with them!
- Superior Chimney Services CorporationThe experience went very well. Derek and Charlie were great technicians. Derek was very up front about the extra cost because it had been 12 years of no cleaning. We were lucky it wasn't worse! They were very knowledgeable and took pictures of work performed and emailed it.
- Boonstra Masonry & RepairHe did an excellent job of reducing the height if the chimney and capping it. He was polite, friendly and efficient.
- B & B CHIMNEY SWEEPSThese guys were great; professional, tidy, friendly. My chimneys didn't need to be cleaned after examination, but they were very helpful in teaching me all about them, both gas and wood. They fixed up my gas fireplace, gave me the thumbs up to use the wood fireplace and repaired the chimney cap (sealing, sanding and painting instead of replacing). Good to go
- Above Roofing IncThey are prompt and response. It took less than a week between estimate and repair/work. Less than a month passed and roof leaked again in some area. The company was called and they come out on the same day and inspected the roof and did the second repair. No further leaks to date.
- Ellis Brick and BlockMy chimney was leaking water all the way into my basement due to old cracked brick and the lack of a cap on top. When Randy did the estimate for me while I was at work I miscommunicated which stack was to be repaired. So when he arrived the morning he was going to preform the work I communicated that is was a different chimney and he made a on the spot adjustment for me. The price changed but that was completely called for since the plan changed. He squeezed me in at the end of the working season (middle Dec.) on a day that we had no snow but was misting rain. Everything looks good and I have no more leaking as of now
- The Chimney Specialist LLCI first spoke to the chimney specialist in the winter. The best way to contact this repairman is by texting him your information and he will get back to you. He is very busy, but that is because he does good work and is very honest on what actually needs to be done for chimney repairs. He came to my house in the winter gave me a verbal quote and told me to contact him in the spring for concrete work so concrete will cure properly. I had some other joker chimney repairman out and he looked from the ground at the roof and stated it all needed to be rebricked from roof up for 2000.00 and it was a mess. I texted The chimney specialist back at the end of april, he called back and he gave me an approximate 2-3 weeks out timeline due to jobs he has lined up. He came out to the house, did the repairs, and the chimney is good to go. The price he quoted me in the winter did not change as he was good on his word. Like I said very honest and well price chimney repairman compared to the other repairman I called out to quote. I do not know how this company is not listed #1 under chimney repair under angie's list
- The Chimney Specialist LLCAndrew's free quote was about half what another company on Angie's list was, and the other company had charged me $165 for the privilege of not doing business with them. Andrew is personable, fair, professional and reliable. He had to work around the heavy rains that hit that week, and finished the job in two days. He was able to reuse the original brick from the top row on the chimney to replace bricks that were damaged on the main chimney, so the old brick matched perfectly. The chimney looks great
- B & B CHIMNEY SWEEPSArrived on time, completed work quickly. Good job on clean-up and replaced items in area. Gave safety review and told me of other work that could be done in the future.
- Jacobson Heating & CoolingCrew should up as scheduled. Did a good job of what was needed. Duct work and the vent on the roof look very well done. I will wait to see if heavy rains bring any water down the sides of the ducts into my kitchen.
Last update on August 23, 2022
Chimney Cap Contractors in Allegan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney cap contractor articles
Chimney caps and sealing will help protect your chimney from debris, critters, and water damage. We go over your cost to seal a chimney and add a cap here.
Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a new chimney liner. The cost depends on factors such as chimney size, materials, and labor.
Find chimney cap repairs in
- Grand Junction,
- Paw Paw,
- South Haven,
chimney cap repairs in Allegan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Pabco Services LLC1136 Fallbrook
ALLEGAN, Michigan 49010
- Pabco Services LLC
- Ellis Brick and Block1558 Fairview St
Jenison, Michigan 49428
- Ellis Brick and Block
- MIKE'S WILD ANIMAL CONTROL6816 LINDEN AVE SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548
- MIKE'S WILD ANIMAL CONTROL
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
Wyoming, Michigan 49509
- W.M.G.B. Inc