Looking to install an invisible fence at your home? Learn how the cost of an invisible fence will vary based on a few key factors by using this cost guide.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Albion, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Albion
- POST MANFrom the estimate to job completion very impressed with work done. Timely, professional, personable. Would highly recommend. The two gentleman who installed the fence were great. Showed up when they said they would and did an awesome job. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you.
- DG SERVICESDerek Goss did an excellent job installing a new garbage disposal. He is knowledgeable and efficient in his work . He goes out of his way to make sure the job is done correctly. I would hire him again for any home repair!!
- FARM AND GARDEN INCAs far as I went, which involved measuring, discussing my needs etc. the printed description were all done excellently and I will certainly contact them again, if I find that I need the fence in the future. The purpose was for a potential dog enclosure
- The Wright FenceFantastic. This company is great. I have no complaints whatsoever. The install crew was the best. On time, professional, worked as a team and just got things done. They took care in our yard and the fence looks great! I highly recommend this company.
- FARM AND GARDEN INCI set up an appointment, and they were here on time. We got the estimate within a couple of days. The price was reasonable, but we chose to do the work on our own.
- FARM AND GARDEN INCFarm and Garden knew exactly what kind of fencing to use to match their earlier jobs and installed it within a few days of my order. They even matched the gate. While on the job, the installers consulted with me about a couple essential details I hadn't considered. My backyard, now completely fenced, has a private, cozy ambience, and the newest addition to my fence looks appropriate from inside and outside. (And this winter -- no deer eating the bushes.) Farm and Garden did a quality job of installation with little hassle for me and at an acceptable price. Great company for fencing in the Kalamazoo/Portage area
- FARM AND GARDEN INCFarm and Garden associates were helpful, well informed, and thoroughly professional. They offered superb advice on the proper installation of replacement posts and rails. They assured that I purchased the correct products and tools to keep an aging fence in top condition in structure and appearance.
- D-K Fence CoThe sale women was prompt to our appointment and very friendly.The split rail they install was done 3 days earlier than I was given when I received the estimate. They did a great job cleaning up all left over dirt and cement. You couldn't even tell anyone was in our yard when they were done. I have another project that I just got another estimate from them. Same experience for the estimate. Will be calling when I'm ready to move forward
- D-K Fence CoThey were wonderful. They were very punctual and prompt. I have absolutely no complaints. It was just how they told me it would be. It was a beautiful job.
- Justice FenceRepair crew was polite, informed me of their presence and went right to work on the fence. Work was performed thoroughly and fence is just like new. Job site was cleaned up completely and they even adjusted a gate before leaving. I will call Justice Fence in the future and recommend their work to all my friends
Last update on November 18, 2021
Fence Contractors in Albion, MI
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
A new wood fence could be just the boost of curb appeal your home needs. Find out wood fence installation costs, including lumber prices, labor costs, and more.
Find fence companies in
- Spring Arbor,
- Rives Junction,
- Eaton Rapids,
- Burlington Township,
- Battle Creek,
Fence Companies in Albion, MI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 180Construction and Renovation LLC5699 Mt Olivet Rd
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49004
- 180Construction and Renovation LLC
- Extreme Landscaping105 42nd St
BLOOMINGDALE, Michigan 49026
- Extreme Landscaping
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Helix Fence Company2474 E Dexter Trl
Dansville, Michigan 48819
- Home Improvements2930 Belle Chase Blvd
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
Jackson, Michigan 49204
- Hoogstraten Builders Inc6086 Far Hills Way
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- James Weiler1723 W Osterhout Ave
Portage, Michigan 49024
- James Weiler
- RBC Construction LLC58204 Circle Dr
Three Rivers, Michigan 49093
- RBC Construction LLC
- The Wright Fence900 E. Bridge St.
Plainwell, Michigan 49080
- The Wright Fence
Fencing contractors that service Albion
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.