Rotten Rock Hardscaping & Tree Service Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a family run business that provides low impact economical and efficient services. We take great pride in our work and guarantee satisfied results. Although a young company by age we have over twenty years of Tree Work, Excavation, Concrete, Snow Removal and Landscaping Experience. We are fully insured and offer free estimates....

DBA Jory D Bailey

17+ year veteran contractor with experience in the design and building of custom homes, all sizes of remodeling jobs and additions, roofing, paving, handyman-type jobs, and much more. Call for details.

New Roads Paving

Hello and thanks for considering New Roads, we are a first class paving company with state of the art equipment. I am a fourth generation asphalt specialist and know how to get the job done with no hassle, no delays or no mistakes. Call now.

MHT Paving and Landscaping

MHT, Paving and Landscaping. Asphalt paving of Driveways , Parking lots, Small roads etc. Brick and concrete Pavers installed for Driveways, Patios, Walkways Timber and Block Retaining walls Lawns and mulch installed Spring clean ups. We have over 25 yrs experience, all of our work is guaranteed, and estimates, are always free..MHT (603) 231-3431. Thank you for considering us have a blessed day.

08/08/2015

I had hired Rotten Rock a few winters ago for tree service. I had nearly a dozen very large pine trees that were very tall and within falling distance of my house. At first I was overwhelmed by the thought of any tree professional tackling this job, but then I met Henry and his crew. The job was completed much to my satisfaction, and I was impressed with the level of safety and efficiency. Just re...

Description of Work
Replace water line from shallow well to house with new.

Category excavators,tree service

07/15/2015

We are 100% delighted with what we call our new "living area" and the work completed by Rotten Rock. Our initial inquiry in the dead of winter was replied to the same day and a site visit almost immediately. Henry from Rotten Rock listened to our ideas (a lot of the inspiration came from other work Rotten Rock highlighted on their Facebook page) and helped us see how a natural bluestone patio woul...

Description of Work
Installed a large all natural bluestone patio, river rock natural steps with bluestone treads, stacked stone firepit (with bluestone top) and prepared a crushed stone area for installation of a hot tub spa (and also hauled away the old deck!).

Category hauling services,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

07/14/2015

Our goal was to built a custom boulder wall to match our existing custom wall and have a custom firepit sit on the wall surrounded by a slate sitting area. We originally contacted Rotten Rock from signage that was placed in front of another job that we would admire on our drive. From the moment we connected with Rotten Rock owners Todd and Henry we were confident they were the right people for our...

Description of Work
Built a custom boulder wall with a custom firepit while removing evergreen trees and re purposing them.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

05/06/2014

Todd and Henry could not be more fair and professional. They are prompt, transparent, and hard working. The trees they removed from my Conway property were about 40' tall and in close proximity to the house. The job went off without a hitch and the crew worked hard. I asked them to cut the oak into 18" pieces so I could use it in my stove and they did it at no extra charge. I now use them for my e...

Description of Work
Removed 4 tall trees from the property. Provided expert advice on the health and condition of remaining trees and property.

03/31/2014

This is the best contractor in North Conway, Bartlett, Jackson for tree planting, hardscaping Honest and Reliable

Description of Work
Planted several large trees

Category roof snow removal

06/05/2013

It went better then expected. All the work was done in about a day and half. Henry and crew worked very hard and very professional. All the communications with Todd were also very professional. We did not have problems and would use them again with out any hesitation. Thanks Again, Todd and Henry.

Description of Work
Removed a large maple tree and dug up all the stumps and rocks in my upper and lower yards.

06/05/2013

This is the second time Rotten Rock has done a project at our home. The hardscaping done last spring on our hillside was outstanding; we knew we wanted them back again. Henry, Todd and their entire crew were all very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The project was completed on time and on budget. While working they take the time to answer questions and address any concerns. Henry has a ...

Description of Work
Built a gas fire pit and bluestone patio in side yard. Installed a bluestone walkway connecting the driveway to the patio. Installed old granite wall.

12/21/2012

Fantastic I would reccomend Rotten Rock to all of my friends and family.

Description of Work
Repaired a deck including all new support comumns and repaird a foundation.

Category lawn service,masonry,tree service,roof snow removal

08/05/2012

The service and professionalism of Henry and Todd was excellent and I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Felling and cutting up of 22" dead red maple and removal of brush and debris

07/08/2012

Just as I stated above--excellent !!

Description of Work
I/We began a major landscaping/hardscaping project in mid May which began with tree removal, stump removal and stump grinding. Next was site preparation for the plantings of 20 hardwoods--birch, red maple, and sugar maples--this entailed hauling in loam and compost because the soil was very acidic from all the white pines that were removed. After the trees were planted we moved on to preparing the beds around the perimeter of the house--this required removal of old shrubs then preparing the soil and creating a drip edge before the actual plantings took place--a variety of evergreen type shrubs--dwarf spruce, yews, juniper, etc were planted. Now it was time to move on to the perennial garden beds--these had not been attended to in years and required much work and tender loving care. Besides soil prep and redesign we added stone work to outline the plantings--it looks great !! At this point I worked with a local greenery and purchased many plantings which are to numerous to name--they have all been planted by Rotten Rock's gardener, Hedi Chauvin, who is an expert with any thing that grows out of the ground. She even added in some strawberry plants that will complement the 50 low growing blueberry shrubs along the rivers edge. With all this completed it was time to pull it all together by adding sod between the evergreen shrubs and all the new perennials. It has exceeded my expectations of what I envisioned for my Log Home on the river. To cap everything off my 34 year old drive way is being redone with DOT approved gravel. This company is what I call a "one stop shop"--they can do everything as they have the equipment and the expertise to pull it all together. No need to deal with several contractors these folks do it all and do it exceptionally well. My thanks to Henry, Todd, Jake, Howie and Heidi--they are a great team for all your landscaping/hardscaping needs !!

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

Tree Service, Excavation,Concrete Construction, Hardscaping, Sod and Lawn Installations, Septic Repairs and Installations, Sewer Connections, Snow Removal, Veneer stone Interior/Exterior, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation Systems, Bucket Truck Service, Crane Service.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available