Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Lewiston, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Lewiston
- The Hearth Doctor, Inc.The Hearth Doctor did a great job of fixing some other tradesman's sloppy work. After converting the furnace from oil to natural gas, we wanted to also convert a gas fireplace from propane to natural gas. The crew that did the furnace conversion said they could do the fireplace too but all they did was screw it up. The Hearth Doctor was very helpful and got everything working right and also fixed some aspects of the original fireplace installation that was not done correctly. They were very knowledgeable, courteous, and thorough. I recommend them highly
- D&J Home and Hearth NorthBuying a pellet stove was a pretty big decision for us, and it is an investment. So I spent quite a bit of time on the phone and on the road finding the dealer that I wanted to work with. A neighbor recommended D&J, so I contacted them. It was a great experience all around. They carried the brand that I had settled on purchasing ... Harman, and they had the model I wanted on their showroom floor in Sanford, so I could see it in person. After several visits and quite a few questions, I ordered the stove. A few weeks later they showed up at my house with the new stove and a ton of pellets. They installed the stove and even took care of the flexible pipe that I needed for the chimney. After installation, they walked me through how to operate and clean the new stove. They were very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I also found their installation prices to be much lower than several other dealers that I had spoken to. If you live within 30 miles or so of Sanford and you're looking for a new stove, pellet stove, or a source for pellets ... definitely give these guys a call
- James A Wheat & Sons IncCleaned gas logs- estimated cost of heat diverter. repaired gas fireplace last spring &, under contract, came back to inspect and check out operations late last year. Spent a lot of time trying to sell other services and, when estimate came in, it was high and they hadn't estimated what I had asked them to. So, verbally they gave me an estimate on that and, in my opinion, it was grossly over priced
Gas Log Repair Experts in Lewiston
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Superior Energy Solutions is a one stop energy solutions company. Through an education approach we help people find areas to lower their energy usage and save money, all while living more comfortable lives.Recent Review:I've had SES come in a couple of times to work on my Rennai wall mount units. It is very rare that the installer is familiar with the unit. I have had to pay for them to read the manual in my basement. In my case repairs have usually taken several call backs as the problem rarely gets fixed on the first visit. While they seem to be fairly professional, I've found their actual service to miss the mark most times I call themJulian S.
- Business Description:Trust Gelinas. As one of Maine's premier business success stories, Gelinas HVAC Services, Inc. was founded by William Gelinas and Brian McLellan, in 1994 and has experienced steady and solid growth ever since. That growth allows Gelinas to continually expand our services in a way that exceeds expectations of the most discriminating homeowner as well as the most demanding commercial clients. Locally owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. Flat rate for routine ..Recent Review:I really can't figure out what this company's approach to customer service is, if they've ever actually heard the term before, that is. I called them to install an electric water heater in my home which was done on July 1. I then tried turning on my oil furnace on or about the 15th of September to check on it for the heating season as I wished to use it only as a backup for my new electric heat pump system which is being powered by my solar rooftop panels. The furnace wouldn't turn on and as it was working perfectly before Gelinas installed the water heater I asked them to find out what was wrong. A repairman came and told me that there were some wires that needed to be connected and there were some other things, unspecified, that he did to the furnace burner. It worked fine after he was done and he charged me $165. I paid it but was not happy that I had to pay that much since my furnace had worked fine until the Gelinas people showed up in July. So I called the company and spoke to the service manager who told me that I told the workmen in July to disconnect the furnace while they were installing the water heater so that's why they did it. I obviously never told them to do that as I wanted to use the furnace as a backup system in case I needed it in really cold weather. I mean, why would I tell them to disconnect the furnace if I wanted to use it as a backup. Makes no sense to me but this is what he insisted happened so I said the **** with it and just wrote off the money. At least, I figured, the furnace would now work. However, the first of this month I again turned on the furnace to check that it was fine. It started up and then turned off after about 30 seconds. I called Gelinas and left a message but never heard back from anyone. I called again this past Monday, the 16th and got someone on the phone after a long wait, a woman, who told me that the company would not come to my home any more because I had been placed on some sort of blacklist and the company would not have anything to do with me. She didn't know why, she said, although I didn't believe that, and so I said thanks and hung up. I cannot understand why they did what they did, why their service people lied to their service manager and why they seem so intent on ripping off their customers like this. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with since I bought my house and I can't understand how they stay in business if this is how they treat peopleThomas A.
- Business Description:NewLeaf LLC does almost everything–heating, remodeling, construction, landscaping, and hardscaping. Over the last several years we have seen a need to reduce our carbon footprint and increase the efficiency of our homes. We specialize in educating our clients about the clear advantages of gas heating, as well as efficient and accurate methods of installation Contact us today. We offer over 15 years of experience, as well as excellent customer service. Our policy is to bring quality, hones..
- Business Description:The Hearth Doctor is a full service hearth products retailer. We display, sell, service and install wood, gas or pellet burning stoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts. Unlike many of our competitors, we are willing to work on most any brands of these type of products, regardless of where they were purchased. Our clean, courtious and competant service people will work hard to repair your heater in a timely fashion for a fair price, while maintaining a high regard for your homeRecent Review:Bill (the owner) was on-time, friendly, professional, and a pleasure to have working in the house. He really knew his stuff too. I've had 4 different fuel company technicians in here over the past 2 years trying to fix this problem with various diagnoses and attempts at repair but no success. But Bill knew exactly what was wrong and repaired it instantly as he had parts on his truck. He even returned the incorrect thermocuple to me that a fuel company had placed last year. <br /Maria G.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial service provider. 3 full time employees. Visa/MC accepted. State of Maine Master licensed and insured since 1992. Business at current location since 1997.Recent Review:went real good. we call them and they came to look at the job to be done and when the new cabinets were put in the came as soon as they were called to install the stove. <br />Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:AFC is celebrating our 125th anniversary this year. With approximately 40 employees we are happy to help with all of your home comfort needs. See visit our website for additional information.Recent Review:Fine. Men were prompt and professionalGary P.
- Business Description:We can take care of your heat and hot water needs whether in an emergency or a planned visit.Recent Review:Ken did a great job! Furnace was repaired and cleaned. Ken is very professional and explained the problem and what was needed to repair. Cost for annual cleaning and repair was very reasonable. I would recommend Ken and plan on having him service the furnace in the future. Thank youCaryn C.
- Business Description:Fontaine HVAC is a small family owned business which was established 2008. We have grown from 1 employee to 13 employees and two offices (Lewiston/Augusta). Our goal is to try and please our customers.Recent Review:Fontaine did not install the Bosch boiler, I did, but they did not hesitate to come check it out. service technician was prompt and allowed me to observe while he performed the cleaning. I mentioned that I had the condensate tube froze this past winter. The technician recommended I install a condensate neutralizer and have the condensate empty into my sink drain. I was so impressed with the company and the technician, that I requested Fontaine to install the condensate neutralizer. I plan on having Fontaine service my Bosch and Rinnai annuallyBill B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas log service articles
Find gas fireplace repair services in
- Lisbon Falls
- Mechanic Falls
- New Gloucester
- North Monmouth
gas fireplace repair services in Lewiston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.
- Fontaine HVAC2 SANDY ST
- Fontaine HVAC
- Gelinas HVAC2 Washington Ave
- Gelinas HVAC
- K&J HEATING, Inc168 LEWISTON RD
- K&J HEATING, Inc
- New Leaf LLC Heating & Remodeling48 Bowdoin Pines Rd
- New Leaf LLC Heating & Remodeling
- The Hearth Doctor, Inc.281 Washington Street
- The Hearth Doctor, Inc.