There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Eddington, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Eddington
- L & R CARPET CLEANINGThey were, prompt, courteous, & completed the work in the estimated time & at the estimated cost.
- Oxi Fresh of Nashville Carpet CleaningI liked them a lot and I am having them come back to do the rest of my house. He was professional, did a great job and the carpets look great. It dried good and there were no chemicals involved. I think that they are a great company. I have already recommended him. I will continue to use them.
- SCOTTY'S CARPETSScottys came out and cleaned the carpets and they look new great job! called other companies the wanted 50 to0100% more to do the same. One cleaner has two companies value price and high price what a joke had to wait three weeks for the value price or a day or two for high price they charge less for bad work! and more for good work ok
- SCOTTY'S CARPETSMy husband worked with him (because he's more particular about these things and I was working), and the gentleman got right to work and cleaned our 8 x 12 braided rug, a 5 x 8 area rug, and a couple of smaller rug remnants that we had, in addition to the chairs mentioned above. He was very friendly and did a good job in our opinion. He cleaned things to our satisfaction, and when we asked him to maybe go over some stains that were set in (on the wing-back chairs, head/hair stains), he did his best to get them out. My husband got a small piece of plywood to put between the couch upholstery and the cover (which is canvas/mattress ticking) and they worked together to get it clean. The biggest problem we had afterward, though, was that it rained for the next several days straight, a deluge, and the humidity was already so high that it was almost impossible to get things to dry, and we had to bring down fans and set them throughout the rooms. Please note, that's NOT the fault of the cleaning service, that's the weather we've been having this year. Overall, however, I think they did a good job at a reasonable price - very satisfactory - and I believe we would use them again in the future
- PENOBSCOT CLEANING SVCCalled to get price and then called a Value carpet cleaning found out Value and Penobscot are the same company! the said it would be three weeks before the cheap carpet cleaning could clean but if i wanted to pay triple Penobscot could be the next day! Called Scottys Came out two days later had a cheaper price then Value carpet cleaning and made the carpets look new thank you for nothing Penobscot
Carpet Cleaners in Eddington
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. was established in 1976. We serve all of Penobscot and Hancock counties out of our two locations: 565 Wilson Street Brewer and 211 Bar Harbor Rd, Trenton. We also offer limited services in parts of Waldo, Washington, Piscataquis and Somerset counties. We have technicians on call 24/7 365 days a year! Penobscot Cleaning Services, Inc. is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The mission of the IICRC is t..Recent Review:PLEASE use another company, and make sure you get at least one second opinion before spending this kind of money. These guys are AWFUL and they will argue with you, speak down to you, and blame you if you dare question the quality of their work. I bent over backwards to give these guys a chance to fix this, but they couldn't have cared less. I even reached out to the Owner who just blew us off. They remediated mold in our attic when we bought our home a few years ago. A mere 2.5 years later we found out it's essentially all come back, and they want another $7000 to remediate again. What a scam! They acted like this was normal and couldn't have cared less. After getting a second and third opinion, we found out just how bad a job they had done the previous time (something apparently they're pretty well known for amongst the local mold remediators). The other services couldn't believe it... Here's a list of everything they screwed up that you should look for. You can learn from our mistake: - They left two bathroom fan ducts exhausting into the attic. Even I know that this is the absolute worst thing you could do. It essentially guarantees mold growth. It is CRAZY that they missed this. - They didn't replace the insulation, which is also apparently mandatory for proper remediation. We found THICK mold they had missed under the insulation, and we were told mold on the insulation allowed it to spread again quickly. - The other services found many spots where they had missed in the previous remediation. You could literally see where the spray had missed on the walls. - They didn't seal any of the recessed lighting that was allowing air from our home to escape into the attic. - They didn't even attempt to address the airflow issues in our attic that caused the mold in the first place. We've now learned that our soffits were partially blocked and our ridge vent is nearly entirely obstructed. Penobscot Cleaning's only recommendation previously was to better insulate the attic door and monitor periodically. They even specifically recommended against installing a power fan. You can't make it up. If you are selling a home and want to resolve a mold issue as cheaply as possible at the expense of the buyers, by all means use these guys; You are guaranteed to have mold again in the near future. If you are buying a home, please insist on a different company. There are many other great options locally, please reach out to them. I was particularly impressed with Eastern Mold Remediation and Nason's Home Solutions. Both were extremely knowledgeable and helpfulAustin M.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer of Penobscot, ME LLC is FINALLY servicing Mid-Northern Maine! For GRAND OPENING SPECIALS call 1(800) STEEMER or click www.stanleysteemer.com for free quotes!
- Business Description:20 Percent off for Loyalty Members! Residential clients only. Home & Office cleaning. Garages, cars, organizing. Free walk through and estimate. Payments expected at end of job each day.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial: -General Maintenance -Landscape/Hardscape -Home Projects -Light Electrical -Light Plumbing -Painting -Drywall Repair -Gutter Cleaning/Repair -Spring/Fall Cleanup -Cleanouts/Dump Runs -Appliance Repair/Installation -Furniture Assembly -ADA Compliance -Seasonal Properties -Industrial Maintenance -Equipment Maintenance/Repair And so much more
- Business Description:Offering complete care and high quality cleaning services for all your home and office cleaning or organizing needs, at affordable pricing. i am a small owner operated business with excellent references. i have been in this line of work for approximately 6 years and I love it!!
- Business Description:Professional installation on various types of flooring. Now offering professional carpet cleaning! Small business growing one board at a time. Low overhead but a lot under way. Schedule your free quote today and let's see how we can make your house your dream home. Veteran owned and operated. Military and Veteran discounts available 24/7 on all labor.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Old Town
carpet cleaners in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800WaterDamagePO Box 4662
- Beast Mode Cleaning Services31 Rugosa Ln
- Beast Mode Cleaning Services
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Color Your Carpet
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Jeannes Cleaning
- Jeannes Cleaning
- MAC'S STEAMER CARPET CLEANER51 Rider Bluff Rd
- MAC'S STEAMER CARPET CLEANER
- natural choice carpet cleaning304 clark hill rd
- natural choice carpet cleaning
- PENOBSCOT CLEANING SVC565 WILSON ST
- PENOBSCOT CLEANING SVC
- River View Flooring1 Roosevelt Ave
- River View Flooring