A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Eddington
- PAUL MUSHERO & SONSThey were prompt, completed the job in less than three days, and thoroughly cleaned up the basement and around the outside of the house.
- Burns Construction Co IncThey did an excellent job and I was very pleased with them. Their price was reasonable. I would use them again in the future.
- Mainely FoundationsJeffrey Burns of Mainely Foundations, 386 Fern St., Bangor, ME, has not responded to multiple appeals to come finish his contracting job at 3 Elm St., Ellsworth, ME 04605. He agreed to finish filling the large hole excavated during extensive foundation work and reseed the areas disturbed in my neighbor's yard and my own. HomeAdvisor referred him and I am a senior who paid in good faith. His mobile # is 207-735-3168
Foundation Repair Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.Recent Review:<p>Very Professional Company. Entire job went very well. Job took only 6 working days (during 1 1/2 week) to complete. I would rate the shingle work an A, but I had a few issues with some of the drip edges but they were immediately addressed to my satisfaction. I paid a premium price for the work, according to past bids, but Pearl has a great reputation, I was surprised they needed to be called back, but they quickly resolved my concerns, not leaving until I approved. I am looking forward to years of life from my new roof!</p> <br /Dick R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. We use subs for plumbing, heating, electrical & foundations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email or call. Free estimates.Recent Review:We hired Greg & his men to install vinyl tile in both bathrooms & our kitchen. When they came to install it Greg wasn't around to see how things were going,his workers were the only ones there. Some times he showed up at the end of the day. Well his workers were on drugs they were falling asleep trying to lay the tile (right out of it). He wasted I don't know how many tiles because he was so messed up he couldn't get the cuts. Then the guy spent more time outside people kept showing up I'm not sure if they were dealing drugs or what. It made us very nervous. Then his phone kept going off and outside he went again for 30 min. When he finally got one room done he started grouting and that was another mess it was high & low all over the place. Greg told us the tile would come right up to the cabinets, well it did not, I have a big grout line up against the cabinets it looks awful. One day his worker was so out of it I had to call Greg to come over and get him out of here I couldn't stand it any more he was messing up tile after tile. So the job that should have taken a week or so took about 2 1/2 wks. When we ordered the flooring we also ordered the matching transition strip. When they arrived they didn't in any way match the tile so we had to get something else. Greg said when I got them he'd come back and install them. I notified him in the summer and he said he was tied up until October out of state . I wasn't happy because that wasn't our agreement but I said ok. Well October came he never contacted me, so I had to hire a flooring person to install the transition strips. I recently notified Greg to ask him what happened to October and I got a song and dance. So unless you want pure agravation I would not hire his companymary w.
- Business Description:Fix what is under your home or camp before you fix what is inside! Without a foundation that is structurally sound, everything above it is at risk! We have decades of experience in keeping homes and foundations from moving out of place. We lift and level homes, camps, and barns. We replace sills and floor joists, and place your home, camp or barn upon a beautifully leveled surface. References, Photos, and Free Estimates Available!
- Business Description:Knox Masonry is a family owned and operated business which provides high quality masonry service in the state of Maine! Our commitment to quality and a standard of excellence on every level is the foundation the company has been built upon. Our skilled and conscientious craftsmen specialize in the repair, replication and restoration of any structure we are contracted to work on. Whether it be a chimney, outdoor fireplace, façade wall, monument, retaining wall, church steeple, historic house, ..
- Business Description:Commercial and residential masonry, specializing in historic restoration.
- Business Description:Full service contractor, specializing in house remodeling, general construction, roofing and full service foundation specialist.
- Business Description:We are a high quality full service builder who is dedicated to making your project easy going and maintain the appropriate budget. With years of experience and dedication we will layout your project start to finish with all available options that are available to you making your experience and final appearance something you'll want to brag about
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses some subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Came in under estimate. Cleaned up area well. <br /> Clark (no relation) was with a MDI local, Southwest Harbor firm which also did very good work. He is memorable for listening closely and asking questions to clarify what I wanted AND following through with the plans. I have many elderly friends who were delighted with both sets of the new stairs as they made access to our house safe and comfortable which was the main goal. <br /> Clark worked independently , creatively and well. He finished way before our 50th wedding anniversary party in July which was another goal as I was able to paint them in time to dry. <br /> His work has held up very well, no need for repairs or adjustments. <br /Susan C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Keeping up a maintenance routine can help prevent foundation damage. You’re also more likely to spot issues early on before they become serious. Here are seven tips for protecting your foundation to keep your house structurally sound.
Find foundation contractors in
- Old Town
foundation contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D D Dyer Contracting279 Dover rd
- D D Dyer Contracting
- Edward Purdy Carpentry2636 Kennebec Rd.
- Edward Purdy Carpentry
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry97 1/2 Grant Street
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry
- Knox Masonry LLC123 Main Street
- Knox Masonry LLC