What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Eddington, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Eddington
- Sears Appliance RepairAndy was able to come the next day and check it out, he found the part he needed and was back the following day to get it working. I would highly recommend him.
- Patriot Appliance RepairHe came out when the other appliance repair guy couldn't. He was pretty good. I didn't have enough experience with him.
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRThe repairman arrived on time and very quickly diagnosed the problem and made the repair. They were in and out within 45 minutes.
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIROur refrigerator was not cooling consistently. Mark came in to observe the refrigerator and narrowed it down to one of two issues... either a faulty defrost timer of a faulty thermostat. He explained the key things for me to watch for in order to identify the problem. He also taught me how to "restart" the cooling in order to keep using the fridge as best we could while waiting to repair it. The thermostat was identified as the issue within 24 hours and he was able to locate a replacement part. He was prompt to arrive at his scheduled appointment and the repair was completed quickly and professionally. Mark is prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. We had also hired him a year or so ago to replace a belt in our dryer, which was completed with equally excellent service. Highly recommend Penobscot Appliance. Much better than the box store service contracts.. which always try to seel you services and contracts you don't need
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRI have had Penobscot Appliance Repair fix my appliances for years. Most recently Mark and Ethan arrived on time (as always) to look at a Kitchenaid dishwasher that I purchased in 2014, had installed in the fall, and it never really worked right. I bought it at Lowes. Their repair person came out twice and actually I think made the problem worse. When I called him the third time, he never returned my call. So - fed up with that guy I called Mark and figured I would just pay for the repair myself. Quickly he and Ethan identified the problem - the tub is warped. The product is defective and needs to be returned/replaced. Finally - an answer! Thank you so much
- BROWN APPLIANCE & MATTRESSCalled the morning of 7/3/14, a day before the holiday weekend, was told a service call would probably have to wait until the following Monday the 7th. They called me the same afternoon to let me know they had a technician become available in the area, we are in a remote location at our summer cottage. Technician showed up and was done in side a half hour, paid with credit card, no hassles, no problems and no surprises. Technician was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I give them a thumbs up and will use again. I only wish the bill was a little cheaper for only a belt replacement, the only "B" I gave them, everything else I give an "A"
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRI was hesitant to get a repair person- I attempted to fix the problem with my washer on my own, and I am proud to say that I did replace the motor coupler correctly-however my washer was still not functioning properly and I had no idea what else to do. When I spoke to Mark on the phone, he was pleasant-he even attempted to troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone. He made time to come out to my house later the same day and he showed up on time. After determining the other issue with the washer (the transmission) he promptlly found the part I needed, came back the following day to fix it and did not charge me an additional service fee to actually do the repair since his first visit was all of about 15 min long. Mark was super professional but also personable. I have small children and I am always weary about having anyone come into my home (that is why I used Angie's list), but I felt very comfortable with this service provider and would absolutely call them again and recommend them to anyone I know. RELIABLE, FAIR, TRUSTWORTHY & GENERALLY A NICE GUY~~ Thank you Penobscot Appliance Repair and Mark Buzzel
- Sears Appliance RepairIt was great, that man did a wonderful job. They're very responsive and their technicians are very professional and friendly and they cleanup after themselves. It took him a little over two hours to fix it. He was excellent, he was very nice. They could lower the price. He was very professional. It took him a little while to figure out what the problem was because it wasn't really straight forward, but he was very professional and very persistent in figuring it out
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRDrier had no heat. Mark repaired it but 24 hours later it again did not dry. Very promptly Mark returned and repaired it again (no charge). He looked over the entire drier system and determined that I had poor venting. He made some suggestions. Well, I made the adjustments he suggested and the drier is drying the clothes in 1/2 the time ! Great prompt and knowledgeable service
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRExcellent! His estimates were correct. He did trouble shooting to determine problems. He tested and waited until testing was complete.
Appliance Repair Experts in Eddington
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Fully licenced and insured, payments due on receipt unless other arrangements have been made in advance
- Business Description:Penobscot appliance repair employ's two people, All work is done in the customers home and can be paid by cash, check or credit cardRecent Review:Excellent! His estimates were correct. He did trouble shooting to determine problems. He tested and waited until testing was complete. <br />PETER V.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Old Town
appliance repair services in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DUNNETT INC.63 WASHINGTON ST
- DUNNETT INC.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Keltic Tree Kare13 Pierces Pond Rd
- Keltic Tree Kare
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.1102 Bangor Rd
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIRPO BOX 532
- PENOBSCOT APPLIANCE REPAIR