Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Eddington
- Durham and Sons IncThe service person arrived 15 minutes after the 9-11AM scheduled time. I had called at 1100 and was told that the person was running late from a previous call. The service person was professional, friendly and appeared to be very knowledgeable. He was very helpful in answering my questions about our heat pump system. He also gave helpful recommendations on how to maintain the system to prevent future problems. He checked out the system as expected, found no problems and was done in less than 1 hour. Although the price was higher than the other companies I considered, I would call this company back for service again in the future
- Alert Air Conditioning Heating Co IncThe price is competitive. The quality of the work was excellent. It took them about an hour to complete the services
- Comfort Masters Service ExpertsIt's a small company. They do the work really quickly. They respond very quickly within 24 hours if we have any problems. They are very competent people who charge reasonably. I'm happy with them. I have a service contract with them where I pay them yearly. They are very good. I like them a lot. I would recommend them
- Webber Energy, a division of Dead River CompanyThey do the degree day service. Depending on the temperature, they are able to see who needs fuel so that you do not run out of oil. It is all done automatic. I never have to be there, and we never run out. I think the price is average but I really like that they are so reliable. I get a little discount for having multiple furnaces
- AIROTHERM INCWeekend call (Saturday). Was here within a half hour. Very competent, informative, and friendly. Didn't waste any time. I was extremely impressed. Will be using them for not only our central air conditioning but also for furnace maintenance in the future. .
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.My husband and I recently purchased an Avalon Tree of Life, Green Smart propane stove. We had exceptional service from Paul Carey and his sons, that did the installation. Mr. Carey is certainly a pleasure to do business with and is very knowledgeable about the products he sells. He took the time to answer all our questions prior to and after the sale of the unit. The stove is a masterpiece of beauty in our home and heats beautifully. We highly recommend Northwinds Stove & Fireplace be considered if you are contemplating purchasing a wood or gas stove to heat your home. Rose & Arthur Young of Corea, Main
- Harley Plumbing And Heating PlusI put the job out to bid, and got 7 bids back from various energy companies and plumbing and heating contractors. Most of the bids from energy companies did not give me what I had asked for (namely the hybrid hot water heat pump for hot water production). Of the 7 bids, Harley's price was the lowest price (another Pand H contractor came in very close). The management of Harley spent more time than other contractors in understanding my thoughts and concerns about the work to be done. In hindsight, this investment of time up-front was a very good idea, as the contractor knew exactly what I wanted. Harley assigned two technicians to this job, and the work was completed in about one week (they didn't come 2 days during the one week span). The management of Harley kept me well informed as to the status of the job, and actively solicited my opinion to how well the work was progressing. The job site was always kept clean, the technicians were friendly and communicative, and high-quality materials were used. Overall, not an inexpensive job, but a high-quality job and a good value for the money. I would use Harley Pand H Plus again
- G W SKIP FLAGGI used him for my office but not at home. The price was good and he's really friendly and helpful I'd recommend him to someone else.
- T Smith & SONSTerry Smith called ahead to see if I was ready to have them come to work on my furnace, I confirmed as such.Terry Smith arrived with his son and got right to work. Mr. Smith went out to the oil tank and checked the filter while his son readied the furnace for cleaning. The process was very efficient and relieving since I had concerns that my furnace had other mechanical issues. Mr. Smiths son relieved me of my fears and said that it wouldn't cost me any more labor for them to determine what was wrong beyond the need of cleaning the furnace. After the cleaning was finished Mr. Smith explained to me that it was a nozzle that needed replacing and that was covered in the normal cleaning fee. He also explained that my filter that was outside looked to be in good condition and that all I needed to do to keep the furnace running properly was yearly service. I appreciated the education of my furnace and its needs, I am new to oil furnace heating and felt he helped relieve any stresses I might've had without his educating me. I will use Mr. Smith and his sons for my future furnace needs
- Maher Heating IncThey showed up promptly, and took care of the problem quickly. They were pleasant and professional.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These guys are professional. Nothing but professionalism displayed.Guy C.
- Business Description:25 yrs. experience helping people of Maine with their residential and commercial electrical projectsRecent Review:WC Omlor was professional, on schedule and on budget while providing quality work.Allen S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Chuck The Water Guy, owner of Mainely Water LLC, has more than 36 years of experience in water softening Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces. We specialize in helping residential and small commercial customers with all of these products. We are a local Maine small business… family owned. We carry a large inventory to meet your needs. And we have the experience and expertise to make a proper assessment of your needs and properly service or install your choice of sys..Recent Review:Chuck got the appropriate model in advance and installed it. It is working flawlessly. Several local techs--supposedly trained in Rinnai products--had serviced the heater and not seen a very obvious flaw, a missing external drain hose, leading to the premature rusting and death of the heater. He fitted the work into his busy schedule even though I told him that speed was unnecessary. He was concerned that I have hot water since I had just had major surgery and couldn't drive to shower at the YMCA for several weeks. He returned right away when, a few days later, a mouse invaded the vent. He uses communication technology: it took seconds to pay via Quicken (though it would be nice to have all the details, e.g., parts, labor, discounts, on one document for a visit). The Mainely Water website has a lot of info on systems, problems, and solutions in very clear language; and it's so convenient that I can text him when I'm free instead of, say, having to wait for an 8 AM business opening (when I'll be working and unable to call). Maine winters are long and cold, and it's reassuring to have a competent, considerate proSusan M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Osborne's Plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated business with over 75 years of experience in the plumbing and heating industries. Since 1993 we have offered the highest quality products and services to commercial and residential customers throughout Downeast Maine while remaining a Bucksport-based business. Some of our specialties include: New Plumbing Installation, Repiping, Kitchen And Bath Fixture Sales, Boiler Installation and Water Softener Installation to name a fewRecent Review:DO NOT do business with this lousy company. They were supposed to show up to fix a bathroom leak and replace a water filter. Unreliable and irrersposisble. They cancelled twice without prior notification. They did not bother to call us, just did not show up. Worst experience everGeorge A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Providing the proper maintenance to your home will keep it up and running safely and efficiently all year round. HVAC checkups, chimney sweeps, and plumbing inspections are some of the home services you shouldn’t skip.
HVAC contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Spray Foam227 Neck Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL STAR HEATING958 OTIS RD
- American Home SystemsP.O. Box 281
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced Spray Foam
- Coastal Mechanical Services20 Sandplum Dr
Deer Isle, Maine
- Coastal Mechanical Services
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Industrial Heating & Piping146 Thatcher St
- Industrial Heating & Piping
- Jackson Plumbing and Heating399 main street
Old Town, Maine
- Jackson Plumbing and Heating
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Leclerc Electric & Const522 Front Ridge Rd
- Leclerc Electric & Const
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.1102 Bangor Rd
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Pearl Contractors
- T Smith & SONSPO Box 162
- T Smith & SONS
- Valley Satellite and Heat Pumps2477 Route 2
- Valley Satellite and Heat Pumps