Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Eddington
- Durham and Sons IncThe service person arrived 15 minutes after the 9-11AM scheduled time. I had called at 1100 and was told that the person was running late from a previous call. The service person was professional, friendly and appeared to be very knowledgeable. He was very helpful in answering my questions about our heat pump system. He also gave helpful recommendations on how to maintain the system to prevent future problems. He checked out the system as expected, found no problems and was done in less than 1 hour. Although the price was higher than the other companies I considered, I would call this company back for service again in the future read less
- Alert Air Conditioning Heating Co IncThe price is competitive. The quality of the work was excellent. It took them about an hour to complete the services
- Webber Energy, a division of Dead River CompanyWebber Energy fuels gave me an estimate. The service was excellent, they came right out when they were supposed. It was a bid thing. Once I finally got a hold of the right person, they came right out. They did what they said they were going to, came right our and turned in the estimate on time.
- Maher Heating IncThey showed up promptly, and took care of the problem quickly. They were pleasant and professional.
- Comfort Masters Service ExpertsIt's a small company. They do the work really quickly. They respond very quickly within 24 hours if we have any problems. They are very competent people who charge reasonably. I'm happy with them. I have a service contract with them where I pay them yearly. They are very good. I like them a lot. I would recommend them read less
- Dead River CompanyIt went very well overall, from when he arrived to when he left. He answered any questions I had and was polite and courteous. We have a highly efficient Pensotti boiler, and it is important to keep it clean and in good working order. Dead River installed it several years ago and our experience with their annual cleanings has always been positive read less
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.My husband and I recently purchased an Avalon Tree of Life, Green Smart propane stove. We had exceptional service from Paul Carey and his sons, that did the installation. Mr. Carey is certainly a pleasure to do business with and is very knowledgeable about the products he sells. He took the time to answer all our questions prior to and after the sale of the unit. The stove is a masterpiece of beauty in our home and heats beautifully. We highly recommend Northwinds Stove & Fireplace be considered if you are contemplating purchasing a wood or gas stove to heat your home. Rose & Arthur Young of Corea, Main read less
- Maher Heating IncThey did a fantastic job. Explained all of the options for us so we understood and could make an informed decision on what to get. They were on time every day, very professional, very tidy, They continue to clean and service our system yearly. We have recommended them to several friends whom were all as satisfied as we were read less
- G W SKIP FLAGGI used him for my office but not at home. The price was good and he's really friendly and helpful I'd recommend him to someone else.
- RH FosterThey respond quickly, nice personnel and they've always fixed whatever they've come to fix. The prices are fine and they come when I ask them to. I get the oil from them so they service my tank. I know that they have some convenient stores.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:These guys are professional. Nothing but professionalism displayed.Guy C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Chuck The Water Guy, owner of Mainely Water LLC, has more than 36 years of experience in water softening Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces. We specialize in helping residential and small commercial customers with all of these products. We are a local Maine small business… family owned. We carry a large inventory to meet your needs. And we have the experience and expertise to make a proper assessment of your needs and properly service or install your choice of sys.. read lessRecent Review:Chuck got the appropriate model in advance and installed it. It is working flawlessly. Several local techs--supposedly trained in Rinnai products--had serviced the heater and not seen a very obvious flaw, a missing external drain hose, leading to the premature rusting and death of the heater. He fitted the work into his busy schedule even though I told him that speed was unnecessary. He was concerned that I have hot water since I had just had major surgery and couldn't drive to shower at the YMCA for several weeks. He returned right away when, a few days later, a mouse invaded the vent. He uses communication technology: it took seconds to pay via Quicken (though it would be nice to have all the details, e.g., parts, labor, discounts, on one document for a visit). The Mainely Water website has a lot of info on systems, problems, and solutions in very clear language; and it's so convenient that I can text him when I'm free instead of, say, having to wait for an 8 AM business opening (when I'll be working and unable to call). Maine winters are long and cold, and it's reassuring to have a competent, considerate pro read lessSusan M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Andy was able to come the next day and check it out, he found the part he needed and was back the following day to get it working. I would highly recommend him.Trudy M.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:25 yrs. experience helping people of Maine with their residential and commercial electrical projectsRecent Review:WC Omlor was professional, on schedule and on budget while providing quality work.Allen S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Osborne's Plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated business with over 75 years of experience in the plumbing and heating industries. Since 1993 we have offered the highest quality products and services to commercial and residential customers throughout Downeast Maine while remaining a Bucksport-based business. Some of our specialties include: New Plumbing Installation, Repiping, Kitchen And Bath Fixture Sales, Boiler Installation and Water Softener Installation to name a few read lessRecent Review:DO NOT do business with this lousy company. They were supposed to show up to fix a bathroom leak and replace a water filter. Unreliable and irrersposisble. They cancelled twice without prior notification. They did not bother to call us, just did not show up. Worst experience ever read lessGeorge A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Having issues with your HVAC system? A faulty thermostat could be to blame. Blank screens, temperature discrepancies, and a lack of responsiveness can all mean your thermostat has gone bad. Find out the major symptoms of a bad thermostat here.
HVAC contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Spray Foam227 Neck Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL STAR HEATING958 OTIS RD
- American Home SystemsP.O. Box 281
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced Spray Foam
- Coastal Mechanical Services20 Sandplum Dr
Deer Isle, Maine
- Coastal Mechanical Services
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Industrial Heating & Piping146 Thatcher St
- Industrial Heating & Piping
- Jackson Plumbing and Heating399 main street
Old Town, Maine
- Jackson Plumbing and Heating
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Leclerc Electric & Const522 Front Ridge Rd
- Leclerc Electric & Const
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.1102 Bangor Rd
- Northwinds Stove & Fireplace, Inc.
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Pearl Contractors
- T Smith & SONSPO Box 162
- T Smith & SONS
- Valley Satellite and Heat Pumps2477 Route 2
- Valley Satellite and Heat Pumps