Simmons Floorcovering & Supply

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

400 N Loop 288 Ste 104

Denton, TX 76209

Since 1989 Simmons Floorcovering and Supply has been providing our customers with "wow" experiences in the design, sale and installation of carpet, wood floors, laminate floors, tile, natural stone, vinyl flooring and granite countertops. Our professional staff of designers and installers can help turn your flooring dreams into reality. We are currently accepting SHOP AT HOME consultations. Call us and we will be happy to arrange an appointment. We also have 12 month no interest and no payment financing....

06/02/2022

Dena H.

John’s team did a great job! The hardwoods are beautiful & they repainted baseboards downstairs! Plan to hire then in future to refinish hardwoods upstairs! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New hardwood installed in kitchen & all of downstairs hardwoods scraped, stained & refinished new color!

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor, woodworking

10/05/2021

Christopher A.

Considering all there hoops Simmons had to jump through with Allstate, anyone with Allstate gets it, once we got over that hurdle it was smooth process and the team made sure we were satisfied from start to finish

Description of Work
Repair and replace hardwood

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking

09/28/2021

Randy C.

Great. Simmons provided all the help and support to make a very difficult situation the best it could be. They kept us informed of the challenges of product availability and work crews. Envelope fired one sub after performing well.

Description of Work
Complete remodel after freeze flood.

Category carpet installation, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, marble & granite

09/21/2021

Carol M.

Due to catastrophic conditions it was as timely as possible.

Description of Work
Restoration after water damage

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad we were able to bring the condition of your house back to better than ever! Enjoy for many years to come~

07/28/2021

Joe A.

Simmons was “first class” from start to finish. While in their showroom, we were serviced with excellent care and all of our questions were answered. They gave us sample boards to take home to assist us with our final decision. Markus our salesperson was remarkable and our instal team, ECI, was tops! Ask for them if they are available. No hesitancy about referring them for your flooring needs!

Description of Work
Recarpet the entire house.

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for that great review and for your recommendation! We enjoyed working with you and are so happy you had such a positive experience here at Simmons Floorcovering. We look forward to working with you again.

02/26/2021

Pat W.

We have used Simmons before and they did a beautiful job. So when we decided to replace carpet in our master bedroom thanks to Markus who helped us pick the perfect flooring, we had it installed with them. The crew that installed the flooring was very efficient and did a great job. We love our new floor and it is just beautiful.

Description of Work
We had luxury vinyl plank installed in the master bedroom

12/21/2020

N S P.

I have to admit I am a repeat customer because Simmons Flooring does such phenomenal work. Upon buying an older home (complete with brightly, multi-colored shag carpeting in 85% of the house lol), I knew I had a big task ahead of me finding the right contractor. To make matters even more sensitive, this was my grandmother’s home - a “family” home - originally built, designed & decorated by my grandmother so there is a very special attachment. My father, aunts and uncle (her children) would be judging any changes with an extremely sharp eye! Simmons Flooring performed outstandingly!!! Scott Gaulden personally assigned my job order to a young salesman named Marcus. Marcus took the time to come out, see the project site and bring samples that matched my ideas as well as a few of his own after seeing the space. Their installers were hardworking, professional, friendly and kept me aware of the progress and/or any issues that arose. The final outcome was beautiful - my family was overcome with emotion, thinking of how much their mother (my grandmother) would have loved it. I will continue to be a loyal customer for years to come.

Description of Work
New flooring

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

12/08/2020

Dianne B.

Amazing! Problem with first batch of planks but Markus was on top of it instantly and the job finished on time. Love the look!

Description of Work
Vinyl planks installed throughout 1400 sq ft.

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

11/17/2020

Carlene W.

I wanted our master bedroom carpet removed and install the same plank, tile floor we have in the rest of our home. I called Simmons Floorcoverings and they were able to get the exact, same tile that we already had, Marcus came out and measured, and within a few days two installers were laying the floor. They did a beautiful job. Extremely neat and polite, no mess at all. Finished the job in two days and hauled off old carpet Our bedroom looks like the rest of the house now, just like I wanted. I would definitely recommend Simmons Floors. I am getting ready to call Marcus again to redo a shower floor for us.

Description of Work
Additional plank tile installed

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

10/02/2020

Susanne V.

Replacing flooring is a daunting experience, something most people only do a few times in their lives. I did some “shopping” which left me more confused. Reached out to Scott, he came over educated us on flooring and his recommendations. He made the process simple and clear! His crew installed the flooring and did a great job. Scott worked within our budget and we could NOT be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Replace carpet, install vinyl planks

06/14/2020

James B.

The tile guys were artisans. The tiles were laid very closely and precisely for a classy, professional look with very little grout needed. Carpet work was fine too. Good communication, I'd use them again.

Description of Work
new carpet and tile in several rooms

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

06/03/2020

Darla C.

It couldn’t have gone any better! Our professional advisor from Simmons Floor Coverings was Siegfried. He was patient and helpful throughout the entire process. He knows the products! When Siegfried visited our home, he had sound advice and suggestions that upon completion of the project proved to be perfect. We are extremely satisfied! From the beginning to completion of the project, we witnessed professionalism, care for our property, and concern for our approval of the completed job. Excellent project managing by Siegfried; Excellent products available at Simmons; Excellent workmanship! 5 STARS!!

Description of Work
Ceramic tile and carpet removal; Installation of hardwood vinyl flooring

Category hardwood floor

05/13/2020

Randy S.

Turned out great. Third time using them. Very trust worthy local company.

Description of Work
Replace carpet with laminate plank and carpet

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor, woodworking

04/13/2020

Ron B.

We had a wonderful experience with Simmons! Our sales and project manager Siegfried did a fantastic job! He was very attentive, answered all our questions, and followed up to ensure the job was done correctly during the entire process. Our hardwood floors and tile floors look fantastic! We would definitely recommend Simmons!

Description of Work
Installed hardwood floors through entire house with the exception of 2 bathrooms. Had new tile installed in two other bathrooms and laundry room.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

04/03/2020

Todd V.

Very well. This was my second time to use this company. We replaced all carpeting in the house with hardwood flooring, which is a big job. On both jobs, my salesperson was Siegfried Ehmke. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and punctual. The quotes provided were reasonable, fair, and required no haggling. The installation went smoothly. The installers were professional and paid attention to details. We absolutely love our new floors.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood floors

03/27/2020

Richard G.

The entire process went smoothly with minimal disruption to home life and was finished earlier than predicted. The floors look absolutely amazing. The crew and sales associate (Sigfried) were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Flooring Remodel

01/28/2020

John R.

Leslee held our hand throughout the process and stayed on top of every part of the installation to assure we were always in the loop and understood the process. She is the glue that held the entire process for my wife and I together. The installers and tile contractors were professional and always on time. Quality products , quality installation and Thanks to Leslee , smooth process for my wife and myself.

Description of Work
Completely replace shower tile and replace carpet in master bedroom

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

07/22/2019

James P.

We shopped around before finding Siegfried. He was alway very helpful, knowledgeable, and most importantly patient. We took our time and changed our mind several times and all along the way Siegfried never once batted an eye. The floor turned out great not time and not a penny more that previously agreed. The crew kept me informed and went above and beyond sending pictures while we were out of town during the project. The next time I need flooring Siegfried will be my first call.

Description of Work
New flooring on our first level

Category flooring contractor, remodeling

07/16/2019

vikie W.

Job was well-supported by Simmons from initial sales through installation and final walk-through.

Description of Work
Tear out/replace tile and wood flooring

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

05/08/2019

randy G.

My experience with Simmons Floors in Denton was amazing from start to finish. They were recommended to me by a family member who had used them years ago. My salesman Helmut was wonderful. He was very informative and helped me with all my questions to lead me to the right choice for my house. After I made my decision Helmut stayed in contacted with me through the entire process of ordering the floors to dropping them off to when the crew would start. Even through a family emergency. His crew arrived on time everyday and were very respectful. They cleaned up after every day and you wouldn't know they where there. They even fished a the job a half day early. I would highly recommend Simmons Flooring to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Install new floors for entire house

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/28/2019

Steven S.

I worked with Siegfried from Simmon's Flooring. He was great to work with. He responded promptly to texts, emails, and calls. He showed up on time to bid the project and when construction began. Our building is a doctor's office that works with allergy patients. As such, dust and debris are a big deal. Siegfried's workers did an amazing job keeping the dust contained to the work area. Siegfried's bid came in lower than other comps, and the work was superb. I will use him again.

Description of Work
Replace flooring and demolition of ceramic tile wall

12/14/2018

S S.

Wonderful. Everything came together as promised. Their installation team spent three days on the job to complete. They were hard working, conscientious and cleaned up as they went throughout the project. Follow up was excellent and we are very pleased with our purchase. I would recommend their product and services to others.

Description of Work
Carpet & Installation

11/20/2018

Carla H.

Beyond pleased with the results! Very courteous and customer-oriented group to work with..

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in living room and master bedroom, laid vinyl flooring over existing tile, removed carpet in 4 other bedrooms and laid vinyl floor.

11/20/2018

Jo Ann F.

Everything was excellent and done professional in a timely manner. Couldn’t be happier with the way the rooms look.

Description of Work
Vinyl planks were installed in two rooms.

05/30/2018

Scott C.

This project started as a repair to bathtub that we didn't know was leaking - until it did! Helmut and Scott helped us move from a simple bathtub replacement to a much needed remodel. From flooring to tiles and accents they were able to take my wife's vision and expand on it to exactly what we were hoping for. I gave them a detailed schedule of when we could have someone at the house and they were able to accommodate it exactly and always showed up on time and got right to work. The work always progressed faster than expected.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair and remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Hot shots surface Pros

Time Quality and value. These are three reason you will choose us as your professional painters. We pride ourselves in Using great products from our simple tape to our quality paints. Preparation of each surface is 80% of a great paint job and the rest is all in the wrist. We paint interior and exterior structures. Cabinets etc. Also Stain wooden surfaces. Call us for a free estimate. We look forward to given your home a fresh new look.

Texas Bio Hazard

With over 36 years of military and civilian tradecraft knowledge, Texas Bio Hazard by far provides the best and most experienced remediation service in the Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. Professionalism, Discretion, and Quality are all part of our basic guarantee.

Zion Remodeling

We are passionately committed to provide the highest quality construction experience to every customer while practicing integrity before profit. The company's vision is to be the best American company with the highest quality services for your business or home needs; taking care of it like our own.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Carpet, Wood Floors, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, Kitchen and bath remodels, Shower remodels, Granite Countertops, Backsplashes, commercial flooring, water damage restoration: Note- Simmons Floorcovering will not install flooring and/or materials NOT purchased from Simmons Floorcovering.

Please see website for more details www.simmonsfloors.com