If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Waldorf, MD
There are 34 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Waldorf
- AC Paving CompanyAC Paving was great to work with. The estimator was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the product and what needed to be done given the age and condition of our driveway. The crew arrived promptly on the day the work began. They were courteous and professional. The driveway looks like new and I would definitely hire them again. We are very satisfied with the work read less
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.Several neighbors in our court had our driveways resurfaced today by H&H. I live on a pipestem and they did the pipestem and our driveway. I thrilled with not only how great the driveway looks, but the overall experience. They arrived right on time, put a good size crew on the job and got right to work. It’s always fun to watch folks who know what they’re doing and are really good at it. It was fun watching these guys read less
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.We are elated with our new driveway which had an irrigation problem, so not your average job. I’m an engineer, watched the whole process and was amazed by the H&H crew’s professionalism and mastery with their equipment. They looked like they had done it a thousand times and all of my concerns about the irrigation were put to rest. The office managers were also super responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Ten stars! — LP in Springfield VA read less
- NM Seal Bros LLCNM Seal Brothers did an excellent job on my neighbors driveway, so I asked them to do ours. They are very knowledgeable and thorough and take great pride in their work. I highly recommend them for any asphalt related project you have. They are super friendly and professional.
- Roads By UsAustin was fast to respond to my request. Even offered same day. Had to do the next day. This is a spray on sealant and even though it rained 6 hours after applying, nothing ran off...Just took several days for a complete drying. Driveway looks great. Austin was easy to work with.
- MPS Paving LLCMichael and his team were amazing! They were very responsive and willing to listen to changes in the design as there was some brick work involved as well. They finished quickly and were very professional. Michael even stopped by to hand deliver the estimate and a sample of the brick that would be used. We will be using them again read less
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingJohn Donohue and team did an excellent job and I would certainly recommend them for your asphalt paving needs. John provided great customer service and the end result looks perfect. Highly recommend!
- smith asphalt and sealcoatingGreat Job. They responded quickly to my request for quote, scheduled the job very quickly, price was very reasonable and the driveway looks great. I recommend them highly.
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingBrandon did a great job with the driveway. He gives a one year warranty for any defects and will fix it for free if any arise. What more can you ask for? I will definitely hire him for all my driveway needs in the future. Thanks Brandon.
- Driveway Doctor (George Paving and Seal Coating)Immanual George is the youngest of the Son, Father, Grandfather and did the estimate - he also communicated very well with me throughout the job. They had three other workers in addition to the 3 Georges and Immanual led the other workers. I was fortunate that they could work me in due to someone else suspending a job. They were very reasonably priced and performed excellent work. There were 3 generations of George's (their last name) on the job. The youngest is the best for communicating and their team did an exceptional job. They are ALL Business and got right to work and did not stop until the job was done and it looked fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them again. The work they did was the repaving (asphalt over existing) a semicircle driveway and widening it in a couple places. They pulled up the asphalt in front of the garage and at the street to make sure final repaving blended smoothly. Expertly done! Thank You George Paving read less
Driveway Pavers in Waldorf
- Business Description:Zweemers paving has been in the business for over 20 years. The owner James Zweemer is present on all job sites . We are a reputable company and are fully licensed and insured, references are available upon request. All our work is guaranteed! We cater to all corporate franchises in all of Delaware,Pennsylvania,Maryland & Virginia. Be sure to ask about our warranties and service plans. Call us today for a free est. Get exactly what you want & have it done right the first time read lessRecent Review:It was great. Jimmy was easy to work with, was here on time, despite pouring rain. My driveway and pathway have a nice layer of gravel that makes the yard clean & refreshed looking.Claudia H.
- Business Description:Here at Dominic’s Paving, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 23 years of experience we are experts in the Asphalt Paving trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are family owned and operated for 3 generations servicing Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We strive to fulfill our customers goals, because we realize a happy customer is our best advertisement and look forward to earning your business. Contact Dominic today f.. read lessRecent Review:Dominic told my wife that sealing our driveway apron with oil seal was better than sealing with water seal because the water seal will cause the driveway asphalt to crack in 6 to 8 months. We paid $425 up front for the service to be performed. I was suspicious about such a high price for such a small area. So I looked up on the net the average price for sealing a small black top driveway which was $80-115. The net also told me that oil sealant is being phased out because it has toxic chemicals that pollute the environment. Most reputable sealing contractors use water based sealer. I called Dominic and asked for a refund. He said absolutely not. He had already bought the materials to be used for the sealing job to be done three days later. I told him he could use the materials with other sealing clients. He still said no. I told him I was canceling 3 days ahead of time, that was plenty of time. He still said no. I told him I would dispute the payment with the credit card company. He still said no refund. I told him I would report him to the Better Business Bureau. He said go ahead. “I deal with people like you all the time. No way are you going to get your money back.” I told him not to come for the job. I was canceling. I didn’t say it but I don't think he is ethical and I don’t want to do business with him. I will see if my credit card company will refund the $425. Meanwhile, I recommend that you think twice about dealing with this company. When I looked there were 19 one ratings on the rating scale. This is the twentieth. That's a lot of 'lousy' ratings. In my opinion Angies list should de-certify this company read lessMARY P.
- Business Description:Bonilla Construction Inc is a small business with fifteen years of existence Managed by its owner Juan Bonilla with more than twenty years of experience in concrete, fence, deck, bricklaying Commercial and Residential, with License and Insured in the district of Columbia and Maryland state, eager to provide the services to all new clients and existing clients. www.bonillainc.com 240-515-0765 read lessRecent Review:It was very good. He was very respectful. He completed the work on time. He did a nice job.Ann E.
- Business Description:If you are looking for a professional asphalt paving contractor with a reputation for quality work at competitive prices, then look no further than AC Paving Company. For three generations, we have done all types of residential and commercial paving. We are a family owned and operated company of paving specialists who know how to get the job done right the first time. Our company always uses top quality materials. Mr. Asia Cooper, owner of AC Paving, supervises all work, ensuring your job is .. read lessRecent Review:AC Paving was great to work with. The estimator was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the product and what needed to be done given the age and condition of our driveway. The crew arrived promptly on the day the work began. They were courteous and professional. The driveway looks like new and I would definitely hire them again. We are very satisfied with the work read lessDiana W.
- Business Description:At Accurate Asphalt we understand the importance of customer relations. Our customer bonds are just as strong as the asphalt we install. If you're looking for a contractor that will give you peace of mind while working with your budget Accurate Asphalt is the company for you read lessRecent Review:He did come out, looked at it and told me that it wasn't a good time to do the job because the weather's too cold. I really appreciate his honest and he is willing to do the job in spring.Patricia S.
- Business Description:O.Cooper Paving is family owned and operated business . we strive in providing the best quality that we can. we also love to help stay within the customer's budget and try and work with them to get what they want with the best appropriated quality that is needed.We offer many of options to choose from whether is grading repaving new pavement gravel tar and chip seal coating crack filling stripping and more! call us today for your FREE estimate. we would love to come talk with you read lessRecent Review:We have a slight hill at the end of our gravel driveway, which washed out pretty badly during the recent hurricane rains. I was looking for someone to repair this, and get us another year out of the gravel driveway before we have it paved. I called three different companies, and Bill Cooper was the one who gave me the best explanation of what needed to be done. He wasn't trying to push me towards an expensive new driveway, but rather gave me options to do it right. In the end, we covered the loose gravel with a milling base, which looks better and sets me up to pave the driveway in a year or so, when it has appropriately settled. I think Bill really knows his stuff, and I'm very happy with the way things turned out read lessmike b.
- Business Description:We handle concrete repairs and concrete installations.Recent Review:I contacted the company via phone and left a message, as well as sending emails, but never heard back from them at all. Would not recommend as they do not respond to inquiries for potential jobs.Omar B.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in a variety of services including interior and exterior painting, drywall, basic plumbing, ground molding, wood and ceramic tile flooring. We also specialize in wood stain such as kitchen cabinets, decks and floors. Please give us a call at 540-819-4091 or 540 317-6257 today for a FREE estimate read lessRecent Review:If I could only give them zero stars I would. I hired Juan Carlos Jimenez to replaces pieces of drywall that were stained with watermark and mold. I accepted to pay what he asked for and offered to pay $300 extra (tip) if he would do a quality job. He tried to paint over the stains instead of replacing the drywall despite our agreement. I had to catch him and stand there until the work was done. He did not do anything to protect my carpet; I had to do it. The quality of calking and painting is miserable. He painted over wet calking and it is now all cracked. He said he would come back and fix any problems but I can't even get him to respond to my text or to write an invoice for my insurance company. I had to explain what an invoice is. Juan agrees with everything with no intention to carry through. He is extremely dishonest read lessAzman S.
- Business Description:Small family owned and operated company. We do quality work at an affordable price. Keep the small companies alive. -Pak Paving is a Northern Virginia Paving contractor. We are committed to committed to providing you with superior paving services and unmatched workmanship. A local, family-owned business, we bring first-class professionalism and customer service with us on every job we undertake. Whether you’re looking for driveway resurfacing, driveway repairs, or total driveway replacement, .. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely great!! Rebecca, the owner, came out promptly and gave me an estimate for the job. She was knowledgeable, professional and responsive to my questions. We agreed on a price and set a date for the project. Her team was at my home promptly, began work quickly, did not stop until the work was complete. Rebecca's husband, Neal, led the 4-5 man crew; they worked very well together and were open for my questions. Unlike other contractors, they used 4" of asphalt (pre-compacting); their work was exceptional! A few days after job completion, I had a question to which Rebecca responded promptly; she stopped by my home so we could talk one on one. Highly recommend A-Pak Pavin read lessJoe B.
- Business Description:Capitol Hardscapes is a fully licensed and insured contractor specializing in hardscape installation, serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.Recent Review:They did a great job. The work was done on time and there were no surprises. They were always very responsive and gave great suggestions and thoughts on how it would look best. We're very happy with the results read lessDaniel F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saint Charles
- White Plains
- La Plata
- Bryans Road
- Fort Washington
- Port Tobacco
- Bel Alton
- Charlotte Hall
- Mount Vernon
- Indian Head
- Oxon Hill
- Temple Hills
- Forest Heights
- Marlow Heights
- Fort Belvoir
- Hillcrest Heights
driveway paving contractors in Waldorf
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Pak Paving2686 Logmill Road
- AC Paving Company717 Sonne Dr
- Accurate Asphalt LLC362 Hickory Trl
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- All Season Painting, Inc.8504 Ardwick Ardmore Rd.
- American Sealers4457 Edan Mae CT
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AR Sealcoating4 Deneison St
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- ASAP Paving9762 James Madison Hwy
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- A-Pak Paving
- Bay State Custom Homes LLCP O Box 322
- Beltway Paving Co11745 PIKA DR
- Best Blades Landscaping and Home Remodeling13501 Loyola st
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Bonilla Construction Inc6903 Furman Pkwy
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BROTHER'S PAVING9469 HAWKINS DR
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Bay State Custom Homes LLC
- Capitol HardscapesPO Box 30372
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- CE Enterprises INC3305 Jermantown Rd
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- CHOICE CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION INC11555 EDMONSTON RD
- Complete Enhancement, LLC6103 Baltimore Avenue
- ConcreteMan Construction, LLC3318 Lockheed Blvd.
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Courtesy Electric Inc.9921 Gardenia Ln
- Crescent Design & Construction Inc2933 West Ox Road
- Custom Paving9532 Liberia Ave
- Capitol Hardscapes
- D&D Construction & Landscaping7108 Greenvale Pkwy
- D&T ConstructionPO BOX 459
- Deas Trucking & Construction7604 Waterford Lakes Dr Suite 1925
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delcid Contracting LLC104 Williamson Road
- Depoy Enterprise36367 Charles Town Pike
- DMV home improvement systems LLC951 russell av
- Dominic's Paving14822 Southlawn ln
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Driveway ImpressionsPO Box 9201
- D&D Construction & Landscaping
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO2465 Centreville Rd Ste J17
- FEATURE DESIGN INC6361 VERDE CT
- First Impression Hardscapes7154 Montevideo
- FJ & Brother4241 58th ave
- Force Construction2921 wickersham way
Falls Church, Virginia
- Frank's Blacktop19515 Frederick Rd
- Free State Paving & Sealcoating Co Inc3380 Plum Point Rd
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO
- International Painting LLC3003 Hewitt Ave Apt #379
Silver Spring, Maryland
- International Painting LLC
- J & G Landscape Design Inc1910 Spencerville Rd
- J & G Masonry & General Contractors620 German Chapel Rd
Prince Frederick, Maryland
- J.R Remodeling Inc1485 Eden Drive
- Jdrestoration Llc6112 Scotch Dr
- Jimenez Painting6299 Cooper Ave
- John Boothe Concrete13521 Pleasant Colony Dr
- John Krause Construction11519 HG Truman Rd
- Jones Quality Construction3416 39th Pl
- Joseph Marini Asphalt Paving7704 Poplar Hill Ln
- JP Companies Inc43543 Braddock Rd
- JRM DRYWALL & FINISHING INC1220 S. FREDERICK STREET
- JW Home Improvement849 Quince Orchard Blvd Ste A
- J & G Landscape Design Inc
- Laurel Paving Co/SESgroup8301 Ashford Blvd
- leo*s sealcoating & asphalt84 Ritchie Hwy
- lightning ventures inc.1246 golden west way
- Limitless Design & Build, LLC.12587 Fair Lakes Cir 263
- Lowen Services11307 Brookside ct
- Laurel Paving Co/SESgroup
- M&Z Contracting LLC1002 Playford Ln
Silver Spring, Maryland
- M.I.B. LLC5840 Cameron Run Terrace SHOP A
- M.K.B. Remodeling14360 Surrydale Dr
- MacKay Home Improvements10125 Colesville Rd Ste 144
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Magee Design21438 Steptoe Hill Rd
- MARLON CONSTRUCTION LLC9112 ELAINE CT
- Martinez Irrigation12138 Central Ave Ste 311
- Master Sealers Of Northern Virginia Corp8747 Mathis Ave
- MCCO Michaels Construction Company12406 Great Park Circle
- McHale Landscape Design6212 Leapley Rd
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- M&Z Contracting LLC