Water softener maintenance can help extend the life of your appliance and keep your water healthy for your home and skin. Use these tips to maintain your softener.
Get matched with top water softener companies in Monrovia, MD
There are 28 highly-rated local water softener companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Water Softeners Reviews in Monrovia
- Orbit Water SolutionsWe have been using the Orbit Water Solutions filtration and reverse osmosis system for a month with absolutely no problems. From the time of the install -- the crew was prompt, efficient (install took only a couple of hours) and courteous -- our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. Our water previously was full of all manner of minerals and chlorine, but now it's soft and more pleasant to drink and bathe in. My wife is already talking about how nice her hair feels after washing. I notice that my skin and scalp are less itchy after showering. We plan to retire and relocate soon, so another great feature of Orbit's system is that we can take it with us. Orbit says they'll uninstall here and arrange to have it installed in our new home, even if it's in a market the company normally doesn't serve
- Orbit Water SolutionsOrbit was a pleasure to deal with. They gave us an exact time they would be here for both appointments instead of giving us a window of time, which is hard to find these days. On top of that, they were on time or early each time. Justin did a wonderful job explaining the benefits, and the install team were in and out in no time. We got a softener, filtration system, and alkaline drinking water system. We couldn't be happier, and wish we would have done this sooner. A+ business
- 4 Service ProsI rarely take time out to write reviews about companies I use for home-related projects, but I feel compelled to do so after my great experience with 4 Service Pros --- particularly with David, Carlos, and Ray. I came across 4 Service Pros on Angie’s List a few years ago. I called them to come out and take a look at my aging plumbing system in my house. We had recently purchased the home that runs on well and septic and had a lot of concerns about corrosion and other problems. It was my family’s first experience with well and septic and my wife and I didn’t really understand what we had gotten ourselves into. The company’s plumbing manager David came out to our house and he spent a lot time with us explaining what we had in terms of our plumbing system, he tested our water, and he just spent a lot time with us answering our questions, addressing our concerns, and explaining our options. He spent a couple hours with us at no cost to us. He was honest, truthful and just made us feel very comfortable. He didn’t pressure to buy anything and in fact, said our system could potentially last a few years more. David even asked if the previous owners were a smaller family because the equipment was smaller and not right-sized for a family of five and he was correct. The previous owner was just a family of 2. David said when the time was right and we wanted to replace the system we should right-size it so it could handle a family of 5. The estimate was in the thousands, but David said that the current system would likely last a few more years and there was no need to replace it just yet. He definitely eased our concerns and made it clear that there was no rush to install/replace a new system that included water softener, sediment filter, bladder, neutralizer, etc. My wife and I believe in getting 3 estimates anytime we plan to get major work done. So we also got 2 other highly rated plumbing companies to come to our house and give estimates and we were struck by how different our experience was compared to 4 Service Pros. The other 2 plumbing companies tried to pressure us into replacing all the equipment right away. The other companies used scare tactics and were just looking for problems and not solutions. We immediately decided to take David’s advice from 4 Service Pros and wait a few years because he said our system would last. We trusted him. He seemed so knowledgeable and spent time walking us through everything in our home rather than just trying to take advantage of us. Fast forward three years later, we finally called David with 4 Service Pros and he came back out to look at things. The equipment was finally on it’s last legs. David honored the estimate that he had put together 3 years ago. I expected to be charged higher, but David ensured I wasn’t. 4 Service Pros scheduled the job. David’s crew including Carlos and Ray were professional, on time, efficient, and worked all day to get the new equipment installed and up-and running. Shortly after having all the plumbing equipment installed, I also had my well pump replaced and toilets replaced throughout the house. David and crew came to the rescue and we greatly appreciate everything they did and we’ll always be grateful. The water throughout the house is so much better in terms of water pressure. It’s just amazing the difference. Plus, with the neutralizer now installed, we’ll know our pipes we’ll be better protected throughout the house. The workmanship is great and the staff and very friendly and helpful. Thanks 4 Service Pros
- Substantial Mechanical Contracting LLCMarcus was very professional and friendly. His estimate was broken down and explained unlike other plumbers that gave a quote without explanation. He installed piping and the water softener system and was within our budget. He was not an over-priced plumber. I wanted to attach a picture of his work, but I don't see a way to do so. I would use Substantial Mechanical Contracting again and I would highly recommend their services
- CARROLL WATERGreat service, great results. Initially contacted Carroll Water before the purchase of a new home for estimates on improvements to the existing water system. Austin was flexible and helpful. After purchase, Joe, the service manager, was careful in confirming the order would work out before ordering all the required parts. Joe and the rest of the team at Carroll Water were clear and informative about part availability and lead times and set the right expectations for when the work would be done. Joe and the crew were very conscientious about the work and did a great job, despite a couple unexpected obstacles. In addition, Joe was very helpful and answered questions not just about the system he was installing but general usage. The work they did was so thorough that I don't plan to call them again for a long time. But if I ever do have a water issue, Carroll Water will be my first call
- Sila Heating, Cooling and PlumbingVery well. Responsive to all my questions. Team came right on time along with supervisor and finished as scheduled. Left the work area neat. I had some concern about a noise for which they came back for inspection right away, and it turned out there was no problem at all. I recommend them without hesitation. My one issue at the end was that they had me write a check instead of using a credit card. They insisted that they were giving me a good deal and that there would be a surcharge if a credit card were to be used. They ought to be disclosing these issues at the very beginning although one could argue I should have ascertained this
- Sila Heating, Cooling and PlumbingThe experience with Sila Heating & Air Conditioning was very good. They pretty much did what I expected them to do when they came out. I'm very happy with them. This is the third transaction we had with them. That's the reason why we kept coming back.
- Sila Heating, Cooling and PlumbingGot the big deal for a furnace tune-up. The technician was very clear in explaining our system and suggestions for maintenance.
- Sila Heating, Cooling and PlumbingThe costumer service was great, the person answering the phone was very cordial, very accommodating. The service itself was great! The appoinment was at 8:00 AM and they arrived at 8:30. But the person performing the service was very nice and knowledgable. I will use them again!!
- Florida Water Consultants LLCThe most helpful, informative and pleasant experience we can remember having with a business. Bill continues to provide top notch support and answer our questions. I wish everyone could bring this kind of hassle free value to the table. We strongly recommend Florida Water for any of your water quality / treatment problems or needs. Give Bill a call and he will point in you the right direction whether or not it's in his own best interest
Water Softener Installers in Monrovia
- Business Description:Expert water specialists that will solve your problem 100% guaranteed, making Solutions In Aqua the leader in water treatment, water softeners, filtration and purification, water testing and diagnostics, whether city or well water. We also specialize in pressure issues, pressure tanks, well line repair, well pumps, since 1984 in the MD, VA, WV areas. #1 in customer satisfaction, we offer an unparalled level of knowledge and professionalism. The best warranties, low price guarantee and 100% sa..
- Business Description:Orbit Water Solutions has been in the business of water for over 70 years and will continue to be in business once the current Covid-19 virus situation is under control. We are practiced and trained to adhere to all CDC recommended protections. We are a family owned business; your home is our home. We are considered an essential business and we are ready to help you with your home water needs NOW. If you wish to wait, we highly recommend you call us and get on our schedule now for the nea..Recent Review:We have been using the Orbit Water Solutions filtration and reverse osmosis system for a month with absolutely no problems. From the time of the install -- the crew was prompt, efficient (install took only a couple of hours) and courteous -- our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. Our water previously was full of all manner of minerals and chlorine, but now it's soft and more pleasant to drink and bathe in. My wife is already talking about how nice her hair feels after washing. I notice that my skin and scalp are less itchy after showering. We plan to retire and relocate soon, so another great feature of Orbit's system is that we can take it with us. Orbit says they'll uninstall here and arrange to have it installed in our new home, even if it's in a market the company normally doesn't serveCraig B.
- Business Description:Douglas Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, a Maryland limited liability company, trading as Douglas & Son Services (hereinafter referred to as “Douglas & Son Services”) specializes in, but is not limited to, providing residential and light commercial plumbing, gas, heating and air conditioning services in Washington, D.C., Maryland and VirginiRecent Review:Fine. I was very pleased from start to finish at its different stages: clarified probable problem; inquiry about vaccination status; alert to me that the HVAC professional was on his way; greeting/introduction at the door; person was masked up & then put on booties over his shoes upon entering my residence; confirmed problem and solution; explained it to me in great detail (since I always have a LOT of questions); secured my additional fees (on-line w/receipt); ordered parts, which arrived QUICKLY; rescheduled a return-repair; fixed my water heater. ALA...I have hot water again. Easy-peezy. So grateful. In the end, we always pay for a trusted service provider. Dispatch person (one of the co-owners, Lori, was particularly empathetic to my situation as a person on a fixed income. Defininitely recommend to othersPatricia F.
- Business Description:R & G Water Systems carries, installs, services and repairs well pumps and water treatment and conditioning systems for residential and light commercial application. We also deal with acid neutralizers.Recent Review:Fantastic service. This is the second time we've hired R & G Water Systems. Both times we had an issue in the middle of the night and they were able to send someone out first thing in the morning. They replaced our well pump the same day (within a few hours of calling actually). This went as smoothly as the first time we hired them and would definitely continue to use themMatthew W.
- Business Description:Total Plumbing and Water Treatment Company, sales, installation and service of custom selected equipment. Residential and commercial delivery of purified bottled water. We service all brands of water conditioning and purification systems. We deliver solar salt and supplies. We provide pluming services as needed. We are licensed by MDE WCI119, and certified by the water quality association in the following areas - Certified Installer, Certified Sales, Certified Water specialist III. We have be..Recent Review:Work was performed quickly and on time. However, there were some minor issues that needed to be corrected. I called 4 times and was assured that the issue would be taken care of right away, but they did nothing for a month and half until I threatened to file a complaint with BBB. I even had to argue with thier manager just to get operating instructions for the system ( which the technician promised they could email right away) they only gave 1 sentence of instruction in a quick email with a statement that they will reach out if the system needs service. Pathetic attemt to secure my business makes me never want to deal with this type of "professional" againBrent M.
- Business Description:A Refreshing Solution: Hague Quality Water of Maryland provides refreshing solutions for residential and commercial water treatment and plumbing services in Maryland, Delaware and Washington, DC. A family owned business founded in 1993, our mission is to make our customers happy by providing and installing the finest and highest quality solutions that will provide them years of trouble-free use. Our systems are Custom Designed - Trusted - Long Lasting and American Made. Call Hague Quality Wat..Recent Review:I can't say enough good things about this company.Gary R.
- Business Description:Complete plumbing services. Master plumber for 20+ years, licensed and insured, certified water well systems provider master, master gas fitter. Will do emergency work on weekends and evenings if available.Recent Review:The service was performed in a very professional way and was completed quickly.Andy B.
- Business Description:Priority One Plumbing and Drain Services understands the needs and concerns of local home owners and small business owners. Priority One Plumbing and Drain Services has over 35 years of experience in plumbing, sewer and water service repair and replacement using the latest trenchless technologies. In addition, we have extensive knowledge of water heaters, sump pumps and household fixturesRecent Review:Priority One specialize in Well and Well-water issues. Matt tested our well system and quickly determined a defective well-pump. He gave a price for replacement and started/completed the project the same day. One major quality with Matt and Priority One: he reviewed/explained just what was needed...nothing more...a real consumer advantage. Matt is a excellent knowledgeable technician....well-pump replacement is a very involved, time-consuming project.....he spent the better part of a hot humid day to complete the work. The work area was completely clean afterwards. If your looking for dependable, no-hard-sell pluming company, call Priority Onedavid c.
- Business Description:We are a very professional well trained team of licensed plumbers who love to serve our community. Our guys will do whatever it takes to get the job done safely and on time. *Please check out our Health & Safety Measures to ensure you are comfortable with our services in your home.Recent Review:Absolutely A+ service - I called around and other companies couldn't take care of it for days, and some quoted a flat rate charge of more than 4x what Potomac charges. Really incredible, and glad I found a company that still does work by the hour instead of ridiculous priced fixed-rate sheets that can top $300/hr! Will use againBrian K.
- Business Description:At National Water Service, we set the standard for home water treatment, purification, as well as a complete line of well pumps, boosters, etc. In dealing with Residential areas, one of the important things a homeowner needs to consider is water quality. It is important to note that whether on City Water or a Well System, water quality can vary quite a bit from neighborhood to neighborhood. National Water Service is happy to do a basic analysis at no charge. And if extensive testing is deemed..
Deals in Monrovia for Water Softeners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water softener installer articles
Potassium chloride can be a good alternative to sodium chloride in your water softener. Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of using potassium chloride.
Water softeners rid your home of hard minerals and, well, soften your water. Even better, the regeneration process is an automatic cycle that works when you’re least likely to use it.
Find water softener companies in
water softener companies in Monrovia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adera Handyman10923 Pebble Run Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Advanced Purification Systems2275 Research Blvd
- Agcayazi llc11110 Byrd Dr
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALL AROUND PLUMBING530 E Church St
- Anders Plumbing8209 Chestnut Grove Rd
- Apple Plumbing & Heating Inc90 Aileron Ct Ste 9
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Adera Handyman
- B/B ENVIROSYSTEMS6109 GLEN OAKS CT
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2702 Back Acre Cir Ste 110
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Best Contractor'S - Plumbing & Electrical3202 13th Rd S
- Bo-Bi plumbing & mechanical services LLC6409 seta dr
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Brick Street Heat & Air31 Willow Spring Dr
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Brown's Plumbing & Drain Service3816 Old Silver Hill Rd
- B/B ENVIROSYSTEMS
- Easterday Well & Pump9265 Brown Church Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Ecowater7554 Rickenbacker Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Easterday Well & Pump
- Fredericktowne LabsPO Box 245 3020 Ventrie Court
- Fredericktowne Labs
- Hague Quality Water of Maryland814 E College Pkwy
- HOME DEPOT6691 FRONTIER RD
- Home Depot - Annandale6555 Little River Trnpke
- Home Depot - Silver Spring2300 Broadbirch Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Home Depot-Cherry Hill2200 Rte 70 W
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Home Land Septic Consulting308 Liberty Rd
- Hague Quality Water of Maryland
- M E Flow Inc6426 Richmond Highway
- M&Z Contracting LLC1002 Playford Ln
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Magna-Soft LLC
Kearneysville, West Virginia
- Mark Brew Plumbing & Heating Inc13419 Clarksville Pike
- Master General Home Improvement Inc.4500 Sandy Spring Rd
- Metropolitan Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 496
Owlings Mills, Maryland
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mid Atlantic Water Services14 Hudson St
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Frederick MD7138 English Muffin Way
- Mr. Water Professional Water Treatment411 Guilford Ave
- My Plumber Heating Cooling & Electrical 6897 Gateway Ct
- M² BUILDING AND DESIGN7407 Albemarle Dr
- M E Flow Inc
- National Water Service Corp7249 Mink Hollow Rd
- National Water Service Corp
- Pipe-It Plumbers LLCPO Box 2246
- Plumb Right Plumbing9315 Mathis Ave
- PLUMBING ON DEMAND LLC9012 McPherson St
- Poolesville Plumbing and Heating20015 Wootton Ave
- Potomac Mechanical Contractors 18925 Premiere Ct
- Potomac Plumbing & Gas IncPO Box 492
- Powell's Plumbing152 Windy Hill Ln
- Priority One Plumbing & Drain Services12345 Moon Lake Ln
- Pipe-It Plumbers LLC
- R & G Water Systems Inc3102 Main St.
- R V Careys Plumbing And Heating14650 Rothgeb Dr Ste C
- Ramos Plumbing & Handyman Services206 Mount Vernon Pl
- Reed and Son Services, LLC401 Center St Unit 207
Mount Airy, Maryland
- RHEyler plumbing and heating410 Clover Ct
- Robert L Feezer Co Inc6321 Barnett Ave
- Ron's Plumbing, LLC2430 Zeiglers Outlet Road
- Runyon Pump & Well Service103 Edgewood Dr
- R & G Water Systems Inc
- Sears - Manassas8200 Sudley Rd
- Select Services301 Ellsworth Pl
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- Service Force1022 Baltimore Rd.
- Shary's Plumbing, LLC.3401 KEMPTOWN CHURCH ROAD
- Skyline Remodeling LLC314 Wardensville Grade
- Solutions in Aqua Services/American Water Pro4750 Winchester Blvd Ste 9
- Stang Plumbing7845 Airpark Rd
- Sears - Manassas
- Tech Star Services16 Maple Ave
- The Evergreen Plumbing CompanyPO Box 5086
- The Home Depot2815 Merrilee Dr
- Tri State Home Services8500 White Pine Dr
Manassas City, Virginia
- TRI-COUNTY PLUMBING & HEATING LLC10000 EBBY RD
Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Tri-County Pump Service Inc6711 Old National Pike
- TriState Home Services 82A Wormans Mill Ct
- true american services llc4412 Josephine Ave
- Two Brothers PlumbingPO Box 135
- Tech Star Services