Liberty Pure Solutions Inc

Maryland
Maryland: General

2824 Paper Mill Rd

Phoenix, MD 21131

Plumbing, well pumps, water treatment installs and service, water heater

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Total Plumbing and Water Treatment Company, sales, installation and service of custom selected equipment. Residential and commercial delivery of purified bottled water. We service all brands of water conditioning and purification systems. We deliver solar salt and supplies. We provide pluming services as needed. We are licensed by MDE WCI119, and certified by the water quality association in the following areas - Certified Installer, Certified Sales, Certified Water specialist III. We have been servicing the area since 1988 with over 4000 customers to date....

plumbers (84)water softeners (59)well & water pump repair (27)drain pipe installation (13)water heaters (9)excavating (1)gas leak repair (2)

06/03/2021

Brent M.

Work was performed quickly and on time. However, there were some minor issues that needed to be corrected. I called 4 times and was assured that the issue would be taken care of right away, but they did nothing for a month and half until I threatened to file a complaint with BBB. I even had to argue with thier manager just to get operating instructions for the system ( which the technician promised they could email right away) they only gave 1 sentence of instruction in a quick email with a statement that they will reach out if the system needs service. Pathetic attemt to secure my business makes me never want to deal with this type of "professional" again.

Description of Work
Install neutralizer and softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

05/10/2021

Stuart P.

Woke up on Mothers Day with no water. After I did a quick inspection for leaks and a quick check of plumbing equipment I noticed an "E2" message on the well holding tank. I called Liberty Pure and to my pleasant surprise they told me they would have a well pump specialist out in an hour. Tyler from Liberty Pure promptly arrived at our house and after a thorough inspection determined our 20year old pump needed replacing. Considering it was Sunday Mothers Day and the well is 700ft deep no way did I think Tyler's response was going to be, "today" when I asked him when it could be replaced & working again. Tyler quickly reached out to get a crane to the job site and had all necessary equipment delivered promptly. He and a small team had the job completed in approximately 5 hours. Tyler is professional, hard working and passionate about doing his job well!! Can't thank Tyler enough for going the extra mile to complete the work on a Sunday!!

Description of Work
Replace well pump, depth 700ft.

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you.

03/06/2021

Kimberley B.

They came out quickly after hours. They assessed that there was simple fix and they didn’t not charge us for the visit. We have used Liberty Pure for all of our plumbing needs and have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Hot water heater wasn’t working

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,wells

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/12/2021

Diane C.

It went great masks were worn by all of us and the gentleman was professional and friendly. We’re very happy that we did for a maintenance contract.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance

Category excavators,water softeners

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

01/05/2021

Ray C.

Liberty offered me a $199 annual service that supposedly included servicing of both my softener and neutralizer. What I actually got was just a bag of lime added to my neutralizer and a cursory check of the screens on the control units. When I complained about the price, all I got were excuses that the other services were “free” and I was actually paying $199 to have someone dump a bag of lime in the tank.

Description of Work
Annual service of water treatment system

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

We have been unable to reach you about this service call and payment. Please call us as our services are guaranteed. We cannot assist if we can’t reach you. 1/2022 still trying to reach you

12/10/2020

C C.

Outstanding . . . I had three firms come on site and provide written estimates. Liberty Pure was the only one that actually detailed everything I requested in their proposal -and- provided the most competitive price for what was going to be a relatively complicated installation. There was no sales pressure (unlike the other two bidders) and the work was completed quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Installation of water treatment system

Category plumbing,water softeners,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you!

12/04/2020

Bill D.

The Liberty Pure system works great. It's quiet and does an excellent job of purifying our well water. Our untreated water has iron sediment and caused a real mess in our plumbing before installation of the Liberty Pure system. Liberty Pure responded quickly and the system was installed the day after we purchased it. It's quite a sophisticated system.

Description of Work
We had a Liberty Pure water treatment system w. sediment filter installed.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for Liberty Pure Solutions Inc - 2824 Paper Mill Rd, Phoenix, MD - 39064857

12/04/2020

Anita S.

Liberty Pure was great. When I was having a hard time getting other plumbers to respond to my requests, Liberty Pure was able to come out the day I called. Corey was on time and worked efficiently. I would definitely recommend this company and I’ll be calling with any future needs.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink plumbing repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

10/26/2020

Jenean L.

Excellent. They answered the office phone at 7am, the work was totally completed by noon. Corey Cook was professional, pleasant and explained the process clearly. I am very happy and would not hesitate to hire Liberty Pure in the future. The price quoted was exactly what I paid.

Description of Work
Replacement of hot water heater

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words! Our pleasure to serve you!

10/25/2020

Deborah P.

It went very well. The job was completed in one day.

Description of Work
Copper pipes were replaced in my house

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Plumbing, Water Heaters, Appliances, & Water Softeners, well pumps, well tanks, Reverse Osmosis, bottled water.

Landscaping, & Paving.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal