Potomac Mechanical Contractors

Founded 1990 •

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a very professional well trained team of licensed plumbers who love to serve our community. Our guys will do whatever it takes to get the job done safely and on time. *Please check out our Health & Safety Measures to ensure you are comfortable with our services in your home. ...

Projects

WeWork in DC! project
WeWork in DC!

plumbers

2020

Kuhlman Lawn Service

Kuhlman Lawn Service, LLC is a family owned and operated company that has more then 10 years experience and was started in 2002 and specializes in full maintenance contracts for both commercial and residential customers in the Montgomery County area's to include Poolesville, Dickerson, Boyds, Beallesville, Potomac. Can provide ala carte services to include but not limited to Spring clean up, pruning, mulching. Providing professional services with a family feel where an owner can be contacted 24/7 to address your concerns to keep your property maintained so you can just enjoy. Please give us a call as Lawn Maintenance is our specialty and enjoying the outdoors and not having to maintain it should be yours. Family owned and operated. Owners available 24/7 by phone.

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

09/08/2020

Brian K.

Absolutely A+ service - I called around and other companies couldn't take care of it for days, and some quoted a flat rate charge of more than 4x what Potomac charges. Really incredible, and glad I found a company that still does work by the hour instead of ridiculous priced fixed-rate sheets that can top $300/hr! Will use again!

Description of Work
Clogged sink and leaking tub faucet

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Thanks for calling us, it was a pleasure to help you !

07/14/2020

Joe P.

My old faucet was faulty and needed replacing. Potomac Mechanical Contractors came out with a two man crew, diagnosed the pipe was sweated in from the outside so needed to find where it came into the house. Had to cut open a small piece of ceiling drywall in basement to locate pipe but was able to do so and replace with new faucet that is working great. Deal price via Angie's List was the price paid. Good, respectful workers and prompt response from company.

Description of Work
Outdoor frost free faucet replacement

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure to help you. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks Dave

07/13/2020

Ashley G.

Potomac Mechanical Contractors are fantastic! I can’t express how happy I am with their service. They were super prompt to answer my request and with plumbing issues that is a big deal! They got everything fixed in a timely manner so I could get back to my normal routine. I highly recommend them and will be using them again for future repairs!

Description of Work
bathroom tub leak , hose bibb, kitchen faucet repair

Always a joy to work with our Frederick customers. Thanks Dave

07/13/2020

Shrikant S.

On time, efficient work at reasonable price

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category water heater repair

We enjoyed working with you. Thank you!!

Claudia P.

The gentleman was on-time, focused, contained, communicative, efficient, prepared, and effective. Showed me what was wrong, explained how it happened, fixed it, cleaned up. The whole experience was fantastic! Can't imagine how it could have gone better.

Description of Work
Replace toilet ring. Clear drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you, too!

Akosua G.

They went above and beyond to fix pipes that were corroded and fixed multiple leaks we didn’t know about. They were timely, efficient, knowledgeable, professional and communication was excellent from everyone I encountered. Follow-up was wonderful and they even came back out when I needed new work done. I can honestly say without reservation, I would use them for all of my plumbing needs. They even went a step beyond to provide me a consultation with other highly recommended contractors for other jobs. They are a 10,000 star company! I have a few more jobs in the near future and they will definitely be my go-to people.

Description of Work
sewer pipe cleaning for bathroom sink, tub and toilet, also toilet repair.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Thank you so much! We can't wait to work with you again!

David S.

It went very well. The problems were diagnosed and fixed completely and efficiently. I will use Potomac Mechanical Contractors for any further plumbing needs I have.

Description of Work
fixed leak in powder room sink drain and replaced outdoor hose faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Deanna M.

It was great. They were all very professional. They got it done quickly. It was a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
They helped as with our well pump.

Category wells

Glad to be there as quickly as possible to fix your problem. Thank you!

Heather W.

Wonderful. They were very receptive. They get back to you immediately. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did plumbing.

Category plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

Roy M.

Everything went very well. They were right on time. I got a fair price for what they did. They were very clean. They were friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They did a hot water installation.

Category water heater repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you, too.

-General Maintenance -Water Heater Install/ Replacement -Well Pump Install/ Replacement -Clogged drains -Sinks/ Faucets -Disposal -Sump Pump -Sewage Ejector Pump -Gas -Water Filters -Leaky Taps -Toilets -Emergency Services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check