If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Hanover, MD
There are 56 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Hanover
- AC Paving CompanyIt was fabulous . They did such a great job. Joel was so customer focused . He really cared that everything was perfect . They finished in one afternoon . The price was was amazing . Joel was in the neighborhood doing my neighbors driveway and asked me if I was interested . Gave me an excellent price .on the spot started with in an hour . Great to work with and cleaned up after themselves read less
- Depasquale Brothers Paving LLCDepasquale Brothers were prompt and professional, made sure I was informed throughout the way and happy with the job in the end. Would definitely use again!
- GEORGE BRANTON ASPHALT PAVINGThey were careful about edging and blowing the driveway, and they seal coated the edges by hand to ensure that no seal coat went on our front walkway. There were a few spots where the seal coat didn't bind the first time, but they came out and fixed it, no problem. These guys are honest professionals read less
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingThe project was completed timely and professionally. The price was reasonable and the quality of the work was excellent.
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingAmazing. Brandon and his team were extremely professional and efficient. We have a very long driveway but they took their time to make sure it was done correctly. Thanks for doing such great work, I highly recommend.
- J.G. Benhoff LLCOur old dilapidated driveway now looks fantastic. Estimate was comparable to others, but scope of project was more concise and detailed. Work was completed on date originally given after contract signed. The entire crew was Very professional and took care of everything. They cleaned up after completion of job and area looked neater than before they started. I highly recommend JG Benhoff for all your asphalt need read less
- Five Star PavingVery professional!! everything perfectly and exactly what I ask for. great job I will be hiring for my next project thank you so much for an excellent job
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingBrandon was super efficient and got the job done quickly and well! He stopped by on his day off to give us an estimate and we were impressed with how seamless it was to view and sign the contract virtually. He answered several of our questions in advance via text and was very flexible with the date to have the work done on our driveway. Excellent experience and we will be calling him again in two years when we need our driveway re-sealed! Highly recommend! read less
- RockOn Paving & SealcoatingBrandan and his team were outstanding. They did an excellent job on time with quality. Recommend Brandan and Rockon Paving for anyone who wants a quality work.
- All State PavingFrom start to finish, everything went great. I contacted the three highest-rated and heavily reviewed contractors in our area on Angie's list. Adam (owner, sales/estimates, and on the equipment leading the crew) contacted me quickly. The 2nd contractor took a little while. The third contractor never responded. Adam's pricing was definitely better than the alternative and, based on research and discussion with friends, confirmed it was a very competitive price. Based on this and Adam / All State Paving doing similar work around 10 years ago for my neighbor across the street that still looks outstanding, it was an easy call. Adam continued to communicate leading up to the installation and he and his crew knocked it out as planned. It looks awesome read less
Driveway Pavers in Hanover
- Business Description:Digger's Paving is a reliable asphalt paving contractor serving Pasadena & Severna Park, MD. You can trust us to handle all your paving needs. Whether you need repair, resurfacing or a total replacement, we can help. We can also sealcoat your driveway or parking lot. Call 410-320-5152 now to get an estimate from a local asphalt paving service. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work and very professional.Darrell M.
- Business Description:Five Star Paving is owned by a third generation driveway contractor. We stand behind our work 100%. We guarantee complete satisfaction with high quality work from our crew. We specialize in residential and commercial Asphalt, Asphalt Milling, Tar & Chip and Aggregates. Licensed * Bonded * Insure read lessRecent Review:They were good. They did a good job and we were very happy with the service. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. They did everything what they said and no problem. The job was beautiful read lessIsabelle S.
- Business Description:***Please Leave Voicemail or send email*** We will respond as soon as we can! Ben Burris Paving is an asphalt paving company that has been proudly serving Maryland with pride, integrity, and attention to the details for over 34 years. Owner-operator, experience in paving since 1974. We provide top quality asphalt paving; residential driveways, parking lots, patching, and stone & grade-work, hot plant mix. Our equipment yard is located out of Laurel, MD read lessRecent Review:I called and spoke with Ben, Jr. and was able to schedule for a free quote. Our driveway was chipping asphalt in many places so it needed to be resurfaced. Ben came out explained what needed to be done and what they would do and gave me a quote. He said they would excavate 3-4 feet from the edge of the garage door in the driveway and about 1-2 feet from the end of the asphalt of the driveway to the apron of our driveway. The quote came in line with another quote I got and lower than one other. I decided to go with Ben Burris because Ben, Jr. was able to take the time to explain exactly and how they would do the job. We did have some problems with his phone with not being able to leave a voice mail but he did called me right away anyway. The day of the job, Ben called me to say that they need to get into my garage so they could excavate the 3-4 feet of asphalt from the end of the garage door down the driveway. He never mentioned that he needed access to the garage and I was at work. Luckily, I was able to get my son to come over to open the garage for him. When I got home they were wrapping up. The driveway looked beautiful and I was very pleased with the job. When they say they will put 3-4 inches of new asphalt and compressed it down, they were not kidding. My driveway got a lift. They sloped the access from the driveway to the walkway and sidewalks. Ben said that I could pull into the garage in 1-2 days and will take at least 5 days to park the SUV on it as long as we don't turn the wheels while stationary. In about a week the asphalt should have cured completely and there are no restrictions. For extra precaution, we did not park on the driveway for exactly one week. I did pull into the garage after 2 days. There was a tire mark on the driveway after one week but Ben said that it was probably due to the oil from the asphalt that made the mark from the tire and should eventually disappear or lightened as the oil from the asphalt fades away. He said he would come by to take a look and would contact me if he thought it would be a problem so that they could come out and fix it. A couple of days later, it was hard to see the tire mark so I guess it was cosmetic. I waited at least a week to write the review because we were going to get several inches of rain and I wanted to see how well the rain runs down the driveway and not puddle. After a week of rain, everything was fine. I would definitely recommend Ben Burris Paving. Thanks Ben read lessSuk A.
- Business Description:We have been in the asphalt and seal coating business for over 15 years. We will meet your every need and guaranteed satisfactionRecent Review:They did a great job. They were very polite, took their time didn't rush anything, and they got it done. They wait for everything to be done before they let us pay.Thomas S.
- Business Description:2nd generation asphalt maintenance company. We are a local, owner operated business taking care of all your paving, seal coating and line striping needs. Give us a call today for your free estimate!Recent Review:VERY WELL, THEY DID A CLEAN, WELL DONE JOB. WOULD USE AGAIN.Jane G.
- Business Description:Zweemers paving has been in the business for over 20 years. The owner James Zweemer is present on all job sites . We are a reputable company and are fully licensed and insured, references are available upon request. All our work is guaranteed! We cater to all corporate franchises in all of Delaware,Pennsylvania,Maryland & Virginia. Be sure to ask about our warranties and service plans. Call us today for a free est. Get exactly what you want & have it done right the first time read lessRecent Review:It was great. Jimmy was easy to work with, was here on time, despite pouring rain. My driveway and pathway have a nice layer of gravel that makes the yard clean & refreshed looking.Claudia H.
- Business Description:"All Star Contracting LLC is a local family owned and operated company specializing in asphalt paving, concrete,masonry,sealcoating, line striping, and asphalt repair services for residential and commercial throughout Maryland. Count on us for quality paving, seal coating, and concrete services. We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our work. read lessRecent Review:It went great. The team is very professional and the work was done promptly and at a very competitive price. The county inspector said "these guys know what they're doing." I recommend them.Douglas M.
- Business Description:Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD winner every year for the last 10 Years !!! Choose a contractor that is consistently viewed as one of Maryland's premier asphalt paving contractors. We are an A+ Rated and Accredited company with the BBB. We handle every aspect of asphalt paving and tailor each job to meet your specific needs. Trust a licensed contractor MHIC # 84359 to deliver the quality you deserve at price you can live with. Serving the entire area since 1990. Free Estimates read lessRecent Review:On May 5, 2019 our driveway was repaved. We were very happy with the way the water was running off our driveway. We no longer had puddles. Fifteen months later, however, the driveway was shedding asphalt. The original driveway we had for over 22 years did not have loose asphalt. We noticed that loose asphalt was attaching to our shoes and showing up on our wood floors. Adam came out and fixed the areas that were gouged from the mail carriers truck. He suggested we keep our driveway closed off for 90 days which we did. After 90 days we continued to have trouble with the upper part of the driveway and loose asphalt. Adam came out and looked at the driveway again and suggested sealing the driveway. Our driveway was sealed on 6/30/21 (Covid-19) prevented it from happening sooner. Unfortunately, the upper part of the driveway is still crumbling read lessSuzanne M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were really really good to deal with.Kathleen N.
- Business Description:Full Asphalt , Brick and Concrete Service • New Work • Repairs • Driveways • Parking Lots • Integrated Edging • Patching • Speed Bumps • Curbing • Crack Filling • Color Code Sealing • Private Roads • Farm Lanes • Tennis Courts • Basketball Courts • Multi-Purpose Areas • Golf Course Paths • Seal Coating • Emulsion Coatings • Slurry Seals read lessRecent Review:Due to the weather and current condition (still wet from rain) of driveway, we are putting the work off until early Spring 2021. We will still go with RSA paving at that time and plan on keeping our deposit with them until that time. They were very professional and kept me informed all of the time read lessBurton M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Linthicum Heights
- Annapolis Junction
- Glen Burnie
- Brooklyn Park
- Maryland City
- Curtis Bay
driveway paving contractors in Hanover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A-Plus Contracting, LLC232 Kershaw Ct
- A-Plus Lifting10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B-215
- AC Paving Company717 Sonne Dr
- Accurate Asphalt LLC362 Hickory Trl
- Advanced SealcoatingP.O. Box 525
- Affordable and Reliable Contracting5 Queen Anne Road
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- ALIVE SEALCOATING, INCP.O BOX 564
- All County Paving LLC10015 Old Columbia Rd B215
- All Ready Finished Inc4700 Williams Wharf Rd
Saint Leonard, Maryland
- All Star Contracting 550 Crain Hwy N
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- All State Paving1705 Calderdale Ct
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- AMERICAN STRIPING10701 LANHAM SEVERN RD
- AR Sealcoating4 Deneison St
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- ARCO CONCRETE COMPANY INC9118 SMITH AVE
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- Bayside Asphalt, LLC619 Ravenwood Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Bayside Building Group Inc1416 Sussex Rd
- Beltsville Paving5024 Montgomery Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Ben Burris Paving2539 Blue Water Blvd
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- BILL PREHN HOME IMPROVEMENTS6395 FORREST AVE
- BKC Exteriors llcPO Box 679
- Blacktoppers4266 Federal Hill Rd
- BMC Sealcoating LLC8253 Bernard Dr S
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Braithwaite Paving6 Sunset Dr
Severna park, Maryland
- Bayside Asphalt, LLC
- C & G Masonry19300 Olney Mill Rd
- C N Cromwell Asphalt Paving &Seal coating Inc.1410 Loginn Rd
- C2 Concrete llc4229 Hanover pike
- Capital Paving & Sealcoating312 Kerr Ave
- cartagenas services llc21 Nann Ave
- Celtic Construction7502 Connelley Dr
- Charm City Builders3500 Boston St Ste 122
- Chesapeake Property Services8610 McDaniel Ave
- Construction etc. Llc5123 wagon she'd cir
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Cooper Paving1103 Dorsey Rd
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- CROMWELL Trucking & PavingPO Box 583
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- C & G Masonry
- Dan Nichols Contractor5777 White Rock Road
- Dean's Construction-A MultiCraft Contractor2023 Cherry Rd
- Digger's Paving1441 Colony Road
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Double K Contractors IncPO Box 536
- Driveway Impressions20 Romar Dr
- Dan Nichols Contractor
- E Cooper Contracting49 Thomas Ave.
- E Stanley Asphalt Paving1306 Redmore CT
- E.A. Hammack Enterprises Inc213 Elizabeth Ave
- East Coast Landscape Design2000 SPENCERVILLE ROAD
- Excalibur Site Services1500 Aspen St
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- E Cooper Contracting
- F&M Contractors156 Church Ln
- FDR Construction263 Cape St John rd
- Final Approach Property Management813 Riverside Dr.
- Finney Contracting, LLC607 S Camp Meade Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- First Impression Hardscapes7154 Montevideo
- Five Star Paving12090 Hall Shop Rd
- FPG Contracting Inc12138 Central Ave Ste 500
- F&M Contractors
- G W Sealcoating2003 Pulaski Hwy
- Gem Construction Co Inc2013 Longview Ave
- GEORGE BRANTON ASPHALT PAVING9319 BALTIMORE NATIONAL PIKE STE 210
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Goode Paving & Sealcoating, Inc3000 Scenic View Dr
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Got Paving7801 Cherrybrooke Court
- GREAT SCAPES BY E S I INC102 E Bay Front Rd
- Green Future Construction6264 Race Rd
- GreenTrax6924 Fort Smallwood Rd
- Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®210 Najoles Rd
- G W Sealcoating
- Hayes Construction14307 Jarrettsville Pike
- High Noon Paving7973 Catherine Ave
- High Performance Home LLC15135 Oak Orchard Rd.
New Windsor, Maryland
- Hollenczer Construction Inc201 Oakwood Ln
- Home Contractors Plus4421 Forbes Blvd
- Home Duty1733 Northridge Lane
- Horizon Unlimited Home Improvements Inc7387 Washington Blvd Suite 104
- Horney's Masonry and Cosmetic Services125 NORTHFIELD WAY
- Hayes Construction
- J & G Landscape Design Inc1910 Spencerville Rd
- J & G Masonry & General Contractors620 German Chapel Rd
Prince Frederick, Maryland
- J.G. Benhoff LLC16922 Hereford Road
- James L Graves Construction750 Route 3 South Suite 2A
- James McDonald Roofing14625 Baltimore Ave Ste 117
- JAMES WELLS9740 OWEN BROWN RD
- JET Striping LLC4 Elm Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- JETSEAL406 Fountain Green rd
Bel Air, Maryland
- JIM ROBERTSON HOME IMPROVEMENT739 ESSEX AVE
- JJM Home Improvements Inc8185 Ritchie Hwy
- JNT Enterprises8212 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
- John Krause Construction11519 HG Truman Rd
- JOHN PARKER PAVING7337 PINDELL SCHOOL RD
- J & G Landscape Design Inc
- Lancaster Design Build Co.207 Owensville Rd.
West River, Maryland
- Landscaping By Design132 Severn Way
- Lauer and Sons, Northstar Enterprise llc124 Seahawk lane
- LEE'S PAVING INC2100 RIDGE RD
- leo*s sealcoating & asphalt84 Ritchie Hwy
- Lancaster Design Build Co.