Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Hanover, MD
There are 254 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Hanover
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionThey completely rebuilt our roof, installed 19 new windows and re-sided the entire house. The entire crew was extremely professional and hardworking. If I had to call the office, they always answered the phone and once scheduled, the crew arrived on time, every time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional contractor. They were also well priced especially when you consider the quality of the workmanship. From the estimator, to the crew, to the office staff, it was a great experience and they have a customer for life. We have built 3 houses and worked with many contractors over the years. Arocon is terrific from start to finish read less
- S&K Roofing, Siding, and WindowsS&K did a complete exterior remodel for me (main roof is the only think I did not have done). I was so happy with completed project. It looks AMAZING!!! My neighbors have used phrases like "you have an amazing eye" and "your house is a showstopper". All the of sub-contractors were polite and courteous. They cleaned up well. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I put the before and after pics on my FB page and I have already been asked "who did the job?". Eric (sales), Mary (siding and gutters), Cindy (metal roofing) and Dane (windows and door) were all great to work with. They were available whenever I had a question read less
- S&K Roofing, Siding, and WindowsS & K were responsive to our needs and provided us several quotes that were needed for insurance purposes. Work was performed very well and they were careful to clean up. This is the second time that S & K has replaced our roof.
- Unicorp Home Energy ServicesOur experience with Unicorp Home Energy Services was amazing! Truly Professional, clean, on-time, courteous…………simply great- And competitive pricing too! Several neighbors used them too after our work was completed. Loved the finished work, would highly recommend them. THANK YOU!
- American Home Contractors IncJosh Dunevant of AHC was our project coordinator. He addressed all of our questions and concerns, provided an estimate that was reasonable compared to others we received, and communicated clearly throughout the process. On the project start date, the team showed up promptly and worked steadily and efficiently. The quality of their work was excellent and the job was finished sooner than expected. We have no complaints and wouldn't hesitate to hire AHC for another home improvement project read less
- Booth Brothers Construction LLCIt went very well! Had my roof and windows replaced. Fantastic company. Super professional and friendly workers. Will be using them in the future.
- NLT ConstructionDave is so easy to work with, I now consider him a good friend. I look back at it all to my initial sketches for a garage addition to house my classic car and I even constructed a scale model. Dave skillfully translated my sketches into highly precise plans. I am absolutely delighted how it all came together. It exceeded all my expectations. The sub-contractors were all experts and had pride in their work. Danny did an excellent job with the foundation and the concrete slab. It was 12 x 37 with a perfect surface. Dave's carpenter crew displayed an enviable level of craftsmanship. They really know what they are doing. I could see they also obviously enjoyed their work and went above and beyond to accommodate any of my suggestions/requests, while offering their own clever improvements. The estimates given for all sub-contractors were well within the final costs, and overall, even though lumber prices had doubled, did not exceed the total estimate. I could not be more delighted with the result. I strongly recommend Dave Cedrone, his crew, and NLT. I would hire them again in heartbeat read less
- Kelemer BrothersWe had all 27 of the windows of our 19th century, end-of-row, row house replaced by Kelemer Brothers this week. It was a huge job, spanning four floors that took two days. Gabriel and his team were superb. The work crew was kind, exceptionally courteous and caring. They respected our home, carefully moving things out of the way, putting them back equally carefully, and cleaning thoroughly when the window was completed installed. They even adjusted their work flow to accommodate both my husband and myself who were working at home both days of the installation. The expertise and craftsmanship of the installers is superior. This is an old, and crooked house, and our new windows are beautifully installed. This company is a class act from start (initial inquiry, provision of estimates, education about types of replacement windows) to finish (a perfect installation, environmentally aware disposal of materials from old windows) read less
- Innovative Home ImprovementIt was a fantastic experience! The transformation was remarkable! Excellent communication throughout the project. Outstanding workmanship. Friendly and courteous. Highly recommend!
- Blue Rise RoofingMo was very professional and updated me on when I could expect my siding to be completed. The staff worked hard and I was impressed with the outcome. My siding looked better than I expected. I strongly recommend Blue Rise to anyone who is looking for strong customer service and a company who will provide excellent work read less
Siding Contractors in Hanover
- Business Description:DA Improvements is your premier service for roofing, siding, gutters, windows doors, painting interior and exterior. DA Improvements is a Certainteed shingles master applicator. We always offer customers top quality work. guaranteed MHIC #13686 read lessRecent Review:The floor joists and surrounding framework on the corner of my home needed replacing. DA Improvements exceeded all expectations with their professionalism, quality of work, step by step explanation of the process and fair pricing. I will definitely be requesting their services again for future projects read lessDavon T.
- Business Description:American Home Contractors is a locally owned and operated company that has been in business for over 30 years! With our combined knowledge and experience, we are able to provide the highest quality products and services in today’s marketplace. Whether your project is roofing, siding, windows, gutters, or doors, you can trust American Home Contractors’ quality and reputation is behind each installation read lessRecent Review:Thank you James Im, Antonio and crew for an amazing experience and a job well done! It is rare these days to find a home improvement company that you can trust from beginning to end. AHC staff and representatives ensured that every detail from estimates, to coordinating delivery of materials and quality control of installation was performed to the highest standards and exactly on time. James and Antonio/crew were attentive to our every question and concern, and in the end made the experience with AHC a memorable one worthy of the highest level recommendation. Bottom line: If you choose any other roof replacement contractor - you will be making a mistake read lessJeffrey H.
- Business Description:CALL E.R. ROOFING COMPANY FOR ALL YOUR ROOFING, SIDING AND GUTTER NEEDS. ASK ABOUT OUR UPCOMING FALL SPECIALS! We strive to provide excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship at affordable prices We specialize in: • Roof replacements • Roof repairs • Vinyl, Wood and Hardie plank siding replacements and repairs • Gutters • Window and Door replacements • Exterior trim repairs and replacement read lessRecent Review:Quick and effective service. Good workers. Nice guysjohn k.
- Business Description:Central Exteriors has been helping homeowners in Maryland and Washington, DC repair and remodel their homes since 1956. Central Exteriors professional team of designers and installers will work with you to improve and enhance your home with top-quality products that will look beautiful and last for years to come. We maintain our excellent reputation through ongoing training and involvement in the remodeling industry. Bill Greenberg, President, is a member of the Professional Roofing Advisory .. read lessRecent Review:Everything went well. They were very professional. I would use them again.Josue M.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Windows! We also have a Northern Virginia location at 23585 Overland Drive, Suite 104, Sterling Virginia, 20166. Family-owned and operated since 1980, S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows provides high-quality exterior home workmanship and customer service that is among the best in the industry. Over the years, the S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows team has grown from a 2-person operation in 1980 to a team or more than 35 full-time empl.. read lessRecent Review:Stay away from this business please know that you have been warned. They sided our door shut, yes that is right I’ll say that again they sided OUR DOOR SHUT!!!! This company has not followed through with one thing they have said they were going to do. They promised to come fix it properly, when they showed up they tried to half *** it, peed on my leg and told me it was raining. They also had a $250.00 light just hanging from the wires, did not attached the hand railing back to the house, hung our radian crooked, put holes in our roof, cut our custom screens we had to order through Anderson which are $90.00 a pc. They said they “we will rescreen them” and I tried to tell them these are machine press splices. I received the screen back with the frame beat to **** and would not fit properly back into the window and the screen was a different color. For a window company I would think they would know better but they didn’t and acted like I didn’t know what I was taking about. I am now working on getting a quote over from Anderson for new screens and will send them the bill and quote for them to be paying it. We received three estimates and choose the middle of the road company which was S&K. I asked Marvin the head of the work crew why he sided over our door he stated it was the original builders fault the door was put in to high. Think about that and let that sink in. The original builders in 1973’s fault is why he sided over our door. He couldn't even take responsibility/accountability for their own mistake. If you hear the name Marvin, cancel right away. Run Forest RUN!! Working with this company has been a nightmare and I am still waiting for them to do the right thing and just do the work they way a training skilled professional contractor should. I will only wait so long. Legal action might be my only course of action here. Please take this into consideration before hiring this company. I am really embarrassed for this company. My family and husband have been in the construction industry for three generations and only hired them because we just had a baby and we both needed a break from house projects. I regret hiring them we should have just waited. Please heed the warning read lessRebecca F.
- Business Description:***CURRENTLY, WE ARE ONLY TAKING ON NEW INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT jobs. We aren't doing small repair jobs. Whiting Co has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company. Additional website - www.whiti.. read lessRecent Review:They were reputable company and very professional, they replaced the entire roof and cleaned up after their work and no mess left behind but there's a leak on the roof that won't stop I sent an email multiple times and they sent out someone to repair the leak but whenever ther'es a heavy rain leaks occur again, and suddenly haven;t receive any response from them. leaks on the roof still exist read lessBillie P.
- Business Description:Since 1987 UNICORP Home Energy Services has made window, siding and roofing projects a worry free experience for over 23,000 homeowners in MD, VA and Washington D.C. We are proud of our flawless record with the Better Business Bureau because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our past partnerships with Price Club (Costco) and more recently Pepco Energy Services are a clear indication that we understand the importance of providing substantial savings and value on all our energy .. read lessRecent Review:The price was good and the men who handled installation were great, very neat and very thorough, measuring and checking that everything fit perfectly, amd fixing the wood where the door and windows were attached. They took all the time they needed to make sure that everything worked perfectly. (The process took a little long from ordering to delivery and installation, but the staff all worked hard and did their best given post-pandemic supply delays. read lessJeanne H.
- Business Description:At Top Quality Contractors we are a family run business and my partner and I have over 50 years of combined service experience in the industry. I personally have been in business for 25 years. When I am not providing Top Quality to our clients, I enjoy being outdoors, golfing, fishing and hanging out with my 4 kids. I graduated from Frostburg State University. Our home office is located in Laurel Maryland. We also have a location in Fredericksburg, V read lessRecent Review:Beautifully! There is a reason they’ve done about all the roofs in my neighborhood!Steve C.
- Business Description:At Peak Custom Remodeling Corporation we specialize in energy efficient custom windows and doors, thermally insulated siding, roofing and gutter systems, and insulation. We service the entire Baltimore Metropolitan and Greater Maryland area covering over 10 different counties. The home improvement industry is, or at least it should be, a people business. From the people that work in office, to those installing the jobs, and most importantly to the customer. If you work for and with good peopl.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! The people in this company are very professional, the installation crews are hard working and do an excellent job. The products they use are excellent as well. My house looks beautiful now. Many thanks. I highly recommend this company read lessJean H.
- Business Description:Here at Home Tech Exterior we have been family owned and operated since 2000. Since the inception of the company our #1 goal has been to provide the highest quality products, the most efficient and exceptional service and installation, and last but not least exceptional value. The motto of the company is that we have not met our expectations until we have exceeded yours. The business started in the 1990’s as a large Commercial business and has grown today to one of the most respected remodeli.. read lessRecent Review:We are very disappointed with HomeTech, as they’re an unprofessional and unethical company. They had a simple job to fix a portico roof leak. They hired the cheapest subcontractors, whom are amateurs, which caused additional damage that HomeTech refused to fix. As a result of this negligent work, we have to engage a third party contractor to remediate the damage that they have caused. I don’t recommend this company to anyone as they do not stand behind their work. Please save yourself time and aggravation read lessMarat G.
Deals in Hanover for Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Linthicum Heights
- Annapolis Junction
- Glen Burnie
- Brooklyn Park
- Maryland City
- Curtis Bay
siding contractors in Hanover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7th State Builders, LLC 6270 Alpine Ct
- 7th State Builders, LLC
- A & B Home Improvement111 Riverside Drive
- A 1 Abatement4420 N Point Blvd
Sparrows Point, Maryland
- A Craftsman's Hands LLC721 210th street
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A&J Remodeling Company 2121 Saranac St
- A-1 Roofing's Kanga Roof6610 Devlon Pl
- A-Z Home Enhancements, Inc.503 Cedarwood Ct
Bel Air, Maryland
- A.Simpson Home improvement8775 Centre Park Dr
- AA Repairs & Replacements6621 Greenvale Pkwy
- Abbott & Associates1700 Spring Green Ave
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- About Time Windows100 N. Essex Ave
- ACCENT REMODELING937 SOUTHRIDGE RD
- Ace Air Conditioning & Heating Inc47 Ridge Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- ACTION CONTRACTING AND HOME REMODELING10904 KATHLEEN CT
- ADKINS CONTRACTING CO., LLC1202 NOTTINGHAM RD.
- Admiral Home Improvements3 Church Cir Ste 280
- Advance Moisture Protection Inc1103 Culloden Ct
- ADVANCE REMODELING2526 N Charles St
- Advantage Home Exteriors706A Pulaski Hwy Ste 2
- Aerostar Contracting, LLC1820 Lower Forty Lane
- Aerotech Gutter Service of Metro Inc7045 Kit Kat Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Solutions
White Plains, Maryland
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- Air Tite Windows & Doors7855 Belair Rd
- Albrecht Home Improvements1215 Oak Harbor Ct
- Alex Williams Home Improvements8775 Center Park Drive 411
- All About Everything HVAC & Maintenance322 Sunset Dr Unit 3
Ocean City, Maryland
- All American Home Improvement, Inc.2041 Hermitage Hills Dr.
- ALL AMERICAN WINDOWS & SIDING INC408 Main St Ste A
- All Exteriors LLC29000 Information Ln
- ALL STATE HOME IMPROVEMENT583 Frederick Road SUITE. 6C
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Alliance Construction LLC11000 Brookland Rd
Glenn Dale, Maryland
- Allied Home Improvements104 Bar Harbor Rd
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Alton's Roofing66 Silopanna Rd
- Altra Home Improvements INC.9902 Hacker Ave.
- AM Home Improvements7701 Whays Ln
- Amazing Home Contractors Inc2103 Orems Rd
Middle River, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- American DMV Home Services3031 Spice Bush Rd
- American Home Care LLC3008 Offutt Road
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Home Specialists13221 Mockingbird ln
- American Horizon Windows and Doors311 George Ave
- American Remodeling Corp8017-C Dorsey Run Rd.
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- American Windows & Siding5609-D Sandy Lewis Dr Unit D
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- Andino Construction Llc
- Angler Carpentry LLC1442 Gordon Dr
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- anne arundel anti-slip llc.612 ransom court
- Anne Arundel Exteriors924 8th St
- Apex Remodeling609 Thompson Creek Rd
- Appleby Systems Inc1585 Sulphur Spring Rd Ste 113-116
- APX Services LLCPo Box 357
Glen Arm, Maryland
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Architectural Window Supply, Inc2062 Generals Hwy
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Area Roofing & Siding Company5800 Woodcliff Rd Ste 101
- ARH Decks and Roofs9501 Robin Meadow Ct
Perry Hall, Maryland
- ARHT Home Solutions 15867 Crabbs Branch Way
- Armour Home Improvement Inc2840 Duvall Rd
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Construction8995 Bridgett Ln
La Plata, Maryland
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- Aspen Home Improvements2653 Lititz Pike
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Avco, LLC9333 sweet scented place
La Plata, Maryland
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A & B Home Improvement
- B & A Contracting, LLC2200 Garrett Rd
White Hall, Maryland
- B & R Siding Inc4600 Tonquil St
- Badger Contracting Inc9505 Reisterstown Rd 2N
Owings Mills, Maryland
- Baltimore Design Build, LLC7942 St Monica Dr
- BALTIMORE PAINT AUTHORITYOne Randall Ave
- Baltimore Siding & Window Co2682 Ideal Court
- Baltimore's Best Home Improvement Company6715 Old Pimlico Rd.
- BAYSHORE BUILDERS1300 MONT CLAIRE DR
- Bayside Building and Remodeling7658 bush ave
- Bayside Building Group Inc1416 Sussex Rd
- Baystate Properties LLC1921 York Rd Ste 6
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Bellvale Construction Inc.2124 Bellvale Road
- Beltrand`s Contractors Inc5810 Benton heights Ave
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- B & A Contracting, LLC