Ace Home Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2009

9704 Beall Ave

Damascus, MD 20872

Family owned and operated for over 15 years....

10/15/2014

John I.

This work was performed quickly, efficiently, and professionally! I work in N.VA and had seen Jay Hazlewood's work first hand, so I asked him to come to NY to work on my second home in the Finger Lakes area, near Watkins Glen. The house was transformed, and it was so nice to be able to hire one person to do it all. I am so fortunate to have found Ace Home Services. I had just been burned by a roofing company out of the Rochester NY area, who advertised Amish craftsmanship, but provided no craftsmanship of any kind. I hired the roofing company to put a metal roof on this house, and the job was poorly done. The roofer's words: "if you'd wanted the roof-line to be straight, you should have told me." Consequently, after that experience, I appreciated Jay Hazlewood's craftsmanship and professionalism all the more! I absolutely recommend Ace Home Services!

Description of Work
Prepped and painted my 2100 ft. house, 3-stall garage, wood shop, and small shed. Tiled my kitchen floor, pointed up my floor-to ceiling stone chimney, and repaired a damaged wall.

Category handyman service, house painters

09/23/2012

Carol T H.

My home needed extensive renovation and repairs in order to prepare it for sale. I contracted with Jay Hazlewood and his company, Ace Home Services to provide virtually everything that I and my experienced Realtor had decided was necessary along this line, outside of landscaping and some foundation repair. I found Jay to be a joy to work with, and I felt that he and all his employees were dedicated to the goal of getting my house sold! Our contract and modifications were very specific and detailed and payment was made in several installations. I paid about half the cost down, although it turned out to be only one-third of what I actually spent. I felt that his charges were fair and reflected value received. The work took about three months. The only delay involved getting the finish on the wood floors to dry--it was unfortunately humid summer weather that was responsible. Jay and the crew did several projects without charging me--just to improve the curb appeal of the house, for example, painting the shutters. I would definitely hire this firm again and I recommend Ace Home Services to members of Angie's List in the Montgomery County Maryland area.

Description of Work
Jay Hazlewood and his company Ace Home Services performed extensive renovation services to my home prior to sale. Services included: Stripping and disposing of carpet on two floors, repair and refinishing of wood floors, ceramic and vinyl floor tiling, installing basement ceiling, installing new closet doors in 3 bedrooms, installing numerous new light fixtures, including ceiling fans, painting of entire first floor wall, trim and ceilings, including prior repair and preparation, numerous plumbing and electrical repairs and installation of new bathroom pedestal sink and medicine cabinet. Outdoor repairs included rebuilding deck railings, repairing concrete on front stoop and sanding and repainting railings and painting shutters, as well as patching and painting other exterior areas, plus fixing a roof leak where an added three-season room roof met the main roof.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, deck cleaning, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors

01/11/2012

Lynn N.

Work went well, though this and previous jobs require return calls to address issues not dealt with correctly while doing the work.

Description of Work
Repair work in kitchen

Category handyman service

03/19/2011

Jennifer I.

We first used Jay Hazlewood of Ace Home Services during the snow storms in 2010 to remove the snow and ice from our roof. We were impressed by his prompt response time, professionalism and very reasonable costs as compared to other companies we had called. Recently, after the recent wind/rain storm we needed to replace some shingles that had blown off and caused the roof to leak. We contacted Jay to see if he did this type of work. Not only did he repair the roof at a very reasonable price but he also cleaned our gutters, repaired the drywall damage from the water leak and touched up the paint. While he was there I asked him about our toilet running and he repaired it on the spot. He also gave us an estimate to completely renovate our bathroom and we intend to have this work done in the near future. Jay and his crew are very professional, punctual and affordable. Additionally, they can do absolutely everything in a home from the roof to the basement, inside and out. I highly recommend Ace Home Services for any home improvements or repairs.

Description of Work
Snow/ice removal. Roof repair. Gutter Cleaning. Drywall repair. Toilet repair. Estimate for bathroom remodeling.

Category drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, roofing, roof snow removal, interior painters

10/17/2009

Matthew M.

He was here for almost two and a half straight months doing a variety of work for us. He literally went around and touched every piece of infrastructure in this house and he worked with us at our other house too. Jay is simply superb and a cost effective solution. Other members should know that they provide complete handyman services and they are knowledgeable about all aspects of home improvement. In other words, I couldn't throw him a job that he couldn't do.

Description of Work
Jay Hazelwood at Ace Home Services is a handyman that we used. The most recent thing that he did for us was replacing all of our old faucets and fixing all of the plumbing leaks in the house.

Category handyman service

C&Painting LLC

C& painting llc. Are a painting company operated by the owner and with more than 20 years of experience in Exterior and Interior Paint works. We also do lead paint encapsulation. The satisfaction of our clients and our high quality is our best reference. You can also write to us at cpainting16@gmail.com or visit us at our website WWW.C-PAINTINGLLC.NET It will be a pleasure to help in your next project. Full licenses and insurance MD. MHIC #05-133056 Dc Gc Lic #4105166000208 C& PAINTING LLC:

Offers by C&Painting LLC on Angi
    Pedro Guerra Lara Painting Contracting

Family business with plenty of experience

MLS Welding & Repair

MLS Welding & Repair is your first choice for all of your welding needs. With over 12 years experience, we've seen it all. We take pride in our professionalism, and timeliness. Call us today! We look forward to working with you for years to come!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal

Home Improvement, Drywall, Flooring, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Siding, Decks, Roof Repair & Replacement, Painting, Carpentry, Basement Remodeling, & Snow Removal