When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Worcester, MA
There are 136 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Worcester
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- HWP ConstructionThey did an outstanding job in a timely, efficient manner and were flexible when the town's historical commission insisted on changes. The management and crew were professional and personable and communication was excellent. I would hire them again and recommend them.
- Moylan ContractingJohn, James, and crew were amazing! They did excellent work in a timely manner and always responded to calls and messages. We needed a complete overall of a residential loft in a formerly industrial building. We particularly appreciated the suggestions they made and their ability to help us realize our own plans and design. Would definitely recommend this company for any remodeling or construction job
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects
- Cromer RemodelingI am very happy with my new front door. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom and he did a good job and made sure that I was satisfied with everything.
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
Door Installers in Worcester
- Business Description:Welcome to Precision Door & Window Inc., where you receive top-quality service, products, and selection. At Precision Door & Window Inc., we believe that quality products and services encourage long-lasting business relationships. We have been serving the public since 1961. Precision Door & Window Inc. is pround to offer products that are Energy Star Rated. EMAIL SALES@PRECISIONDOORANDWINDOW.CORecent Review:This company is truly amazing from start to finish! Efficient affordable and so easy to work with. Tony came out, looked at the job, wrote the estimate and explained everything about the product and installation. Within a few weeks they called to schedule the work which was completed beautifully in four hours. This was the easiest transaction and great work! Best company, will recommend highly and use againJoanne K.
- Business Description:We are a father and son door and window installation company. We can install new or replacement products. We will handle all interior and exterior trim options and make sure your installs are fully insulated and sealed from the weather by using all the newest technology. We treat your house like we are working on our house. Clean and perfectRecent Review:I would definitely hire Castle View LLC again if I had other projects that needed to get done. I had a garage/ basement fire door installed and was a very professional job. Seth came over one night to get measurements and the door was installed the very next day. Seth was highly professional, punctual, and price of the project was very reasonable. I would highly recommend SethPaul L.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-856Recent Review:Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work donecharles s.
- Business Description:Since 2001 Marco Breda and Marco Polo Construction team have been building homes & renovations in Massachusetts and Boston area. Over the years, we have built a solid foundation in both reputation and process to help custom our project. Our portfolio spans from scheduling and budget for commercial and residential projects. We continue to build on our twelve plus years in business and years of combined experience from our local craftsman into the next generation. 20 employees. Uses 25 subs for..Recent Review:In addition to the kitchen, they also remodeled our bathroom. Marco was sensitive to the fact that we only had one bathroom and made sure we were out the facilities for the minimum time possible. Our bathroom remodel was completed with lightning speed which we really appreciated! The kitchen remodel was also speedy. They worked with our requirements for smaller than usual appliances, finding, and even building, cabinets to fit our small kitchen space. Everyone who worked on our projects were very professional, wearing masks and keeping windows open even in the winter months. We're very happy with our new kitchen and bathroomKatie F.
- Business Description:Maynard Door and Window is a full service construction company Specializing in new construction full frame replacement windows, standard replacement windows ,all types of doors from front entry ways to sliders, as well as siding, roofing, and much more! We are an authorized Andersen Dealer and installer and we also carry other major brands from Harvey to PellaRecent Review:The windows REPLACED by Maynard Door & Window were vintage 1992 Owens Corning new construction windows that were installed incorrectly, no flashing, no insulation no nothing, the windows were installed in a bare R/O. Rich & crew removed the window, reworked the R/O, removed & replaced the rot from water damage, flashed, installed, insulated, trimmed exterior & interior stem to stern. All in a prompt professional manner, an absolute pleasure to receive 100% of what was told to me at the time entering the aggrement. At the first visit by Steve he provided his knowledge & opinion of a change in swapping out some of the double hung windows to Awning style windows offering more open glass, what a difference! Thanks Steve, Janine, Rich, Walter & Antonio!mike p.
- Business Description:Color Matters Painting is a fully insured company including painters that have more than 10 years of experience. When you're looking for 'awesome', you can count on us. You are guaranteed professional, reliable, and honest painters. We have one mission- to beautify your home and exceed your expectationsRecent Review:To echo other reviews, Color Matters Painting provided incredibly high level service for what ended up being an extensive and time-sensitive job. My husband and I were referred to Color Matters Painting by City Paint in Arlington. We needed to have the entire interior of our new condo painted before moving in, as many of the walls were neglected and left in pretty rough shape. Sandro Silva and Wilian Ferreira were incredibly responsive ever since our first contact with Color Matters over the summer and they guided us through the timeline and each step of the process. Wilian ended up being our point person for the project and we cannot thank him enough for his team's flexibility and transparency. The Color Matters team handled any hurdles and additional requests (i.e. converting two lofts in bedrooms into usable storage/attic space, finishing two eaves for storage space, removing a freestanding fireplace stove) with ease. I'd like to make a special note about the high quality work of Color Matters' subcontracted carpenter, Gabriel, who completed lofts conversion, eaves finishing, and a couple other smaller tasks efficiently and with impressive precision. We fully expected these projects to take several weeks to complete, but the Color Matters team was able to finish well ahead of schedule. They were also quite flexible in fitting our project into their schedule and working before/after we had the floors refinished (also quite courteous to ensure the floors remained in good condition during the end of painting). If you want a job done right, hire Color Matters. I will definitely plan to hire them again without hesitation for future projectsKaitlin F.
- Business Description:We're Peguero Construction! A local family owned construction business for all your external home remodeling needs!Recent Review:I would have done this 5 times over. I have referred them to all my friends and family. I consider them part of our family and will have them by to some of our cookouts. For the first time we found a contractor that was upfront, honest and fair. They listened to what we wanted. They didn't try to upsell us or sell us crap. The products are excellent and look amazing. Every question was answered any time of the day. The crew worked all day in the hottest weather and never stopped. All this only took a week and we have a brand new house. You won't find a better contractorJennifer R.
- Business Description:I am a small construction company with myself and three other employee's, I do all aspects of the jobs. except, Plumbing, Electrical, Excavation, and H.V.A.C., and Plastering, which I provide the contractors for. Billing procedures, usually are 1/3 at the start, 1/3 mid point and final payment upon completion of the project. I am fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Overall I had a very good experience working with Rich and his crew and would definitely recommend them. RIch's understanding of the scope of work and estimates were accurate and prices were fair. He was very straightfoward and communicated in advance about potential problems that may be encountered before the work began (e.g., opening up walls), so we weren't completely surprised when some issues that needed to be addressed came up later. Minor issues always arise on projects like this. When I had a few minor problems with the work that was done (e.g., the door jamb that was installed was slightly off level), I was impressed how Rich took responsibility for it right away and fixed it no problem. Rich and his crew were good people and I would be happy to use them againThomas B.
- Business Description:Jeff Veglia Remodeling was established in 1987 offering full scale remodeling and tile services. This business was built on honesty, integrity, and quality to all clients. Our reputation is based on superior quality at a competitive price and most importantly we listen to our customers. We serve Massachusetts, Southern Maine and New Hampshire. No travel charge. Please email or call rather than Message Center on Angie's ListRecent Review:Jeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every dayMARJORIE S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Cherry Valley
- West Boylston
- North Grafton
- North Oxford
- South Grafton
- East Brookfield
- North Brookfield
door installers in Worcester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Nu Face Kitchens779 Hartford Tpke
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- AA Tofani Construction Co Inc29 Holly Ln
- Abba Doors6 Kelsey Rd
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Above & Beyond Construction L.L.C53 Banbury Ln
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Glass & Aluminum, Inc. Shower Doors11 Garden Terrace
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- AD Builders59 north brookfield rd.
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Affordable Builder Contractor92 Piedmont St
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- Alan D, Lopriore, General Remodeling and Building46 Parker Street
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Alliance Home Improvement Inc375 Chicopee St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- Amber Construction LLC6 Partridge Hill rd
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- ANA construction19 Lincoln St
- ANCHOR AUTO BODY3 BREED AVE
- Andrew Porter Contracting325 Worcester Rd
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Antanavica Construction Co208 Pine St.
- ANTHONY'S FURNITURE REPAIR & RESTORATION180 ELM ST
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- ARLMONT GLASS & MIRROR427 High St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Atlantic Weatherization LLC61 Jefferson Ave
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- AULT-A-MET DOORPO Box 132
- AW Puma Construction & Remodeling LLC209 W Central St Suite 104
- A J Wood Construction Inc
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC6 FEDERAL ST 1
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- BANNER GLASS SHELMAR187 WATER ST
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Bay State Re-Bath55 B Corporate Park Dr
- BB Remodeling Company178 Bowen St
South Boston, Massachusetts
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Bellingham Lumber1210 Pulaski Boulevard
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Bertolino Construction Ser14 konkel ave
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Best Results Handyman112 connors street
- BETTER HOME REMODELING118 HAMPTON ST
- Better Way Home Improvement152 Sutton Ave
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- Bill Hallaman Builder148 Lower Gore Rd
- BILL LEGER CONSTRUCTION10 FROG HOLLOW RD
- BILL MORIN CONSTRUCTION CO849 MENDON RD
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Exterior Design, Inc.52 Westdale Rd
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC