How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Worcester, MA
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Worcester
- RealMapInfo LLC.Real Map Info was a great choice for me to work with when having my land surveyed. Todd, who I worked with during the process was incredibly helpful, attentive and much knowledge. Todd was a joy to work and I appreciate his great work.
- RealMapInfo LLC.This company was amazing to work with when I needed my land surveyed. They were very professional and did some leg work before even giving me a quote. From the time of quote to completion took a total of 10 days. Other companies were saying 5-7 weeks to complete the project. The price was reasonable and thousands under what other companies quoted me. They did everything they said they would do - land markers and a PDF of the certified plot survey registered with the county registry of deeds. I would gladly work with this company and Todd again
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
Last update on November 4, 2022
Land Surveyors in Worcester
Deals in Worcester for land surveying
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- Cherry Valley,
- West Boylston,
- North Grafton,
- North Oxford,
- South Grafton,
- East Brookfield,
- North Brookfield
land surveyors in Worcester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CREATIVE DESIGN CARPENTRY257 Atlantic Ave
Swampscott, Massachusetts 01907
- CREATIVE DESIGN CARPENTRY
- Dennis O'Brien Land Surveying480 W Central St
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
- Dennis O'Brien Land Surveying
- HAWK Consulting, Inc.3 Lackey Dam Rd
Douglas, Massachusetts 01516
- HAWK Consulting, Inc.
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC224 DEDHAM ST STE 4
Norfolk, Massachusetts 02056
- LANDMARK ENGINEERING OF NEW ENGLAND INC
- PFS Land Surveying, Inc.20 Balch Ave
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
- PFS Land Surveying, Inc.
- Ricker Associates Home & Building Inspections Llc36 Londonderry Rd
Marblehead, Massachusetts 01945
- Ricker Associates Home & Building Inspections Llc
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyPO Box 600809
Newton, Massachusetts 02460
- The Narrow Lane Landscape Company
- VTP ASSOCIATES958 WATERTOWN ST
West Newton, Massachusetts 02465
- VTP ASSOCIATES
- Waterscapes of New EnglandPO Box 112
Groveland, Massachusetts 01834
- Waterscapes of New England