If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Worcester, MA
There are 85 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Worcester
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours read less
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done read less
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed read less
- MasonWorks LLCThis job went off perfect. The quality of the work was excellent and it was done very quickly. I will hire again for another project in the future. We are thrilled with the end results, they even filled the planter bed with soil which was a nice surprise.
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for read less
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom, Justin and Adam did an outstanding job installing over 200' of granite curb and 2 new walkways. I reached out to Tom (owner) from a top 10 list for hardscape companies, Swanson stone/granite company gave me when I tried sourcing my own granite. Natural Path was #1 one on the list, emailed to me. I called them and with in 3 -4 days I met with Tom and we discussed ideas for my yard and what my goals were. A week later and with wonderful communication he emailed me a quote. My family decided to move forward with Natural Path. The attention to detail is unprecedented. The consideration for future projects or other contractors is beyond thoughtful. Any concern, change in plans or due to my house being 151 yr old was done seamlessly. These gentlemen are passionate, personable class acts and extremely good at what they do. You will have buyers remorse if you go with any other hardscape company other than Natural path. Worth every penny. Thank you read less
- Masonry & More IncExcellent service and quality. I was very pleased with their skills and care. I would definitely recommend!
- Patrick Miller Construction IncAndy was very responsive from day 1. I needed to enclose a room by adding a wall and bathroom plus paint. Andy and his team were professional, efficient, and easy to work with. They communicated clearly and kept me informed throughout the entire project. And most importantly, the job came out beautiful. I plan to hire them for all future projects for my townhouse read less
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionSo happy i called Done Right Landscaping, Bruce and his crew wonderful to work with, timely, budget conscience, went above abd beyond my expectations! When they finished I almost didnt recognize by own house!!
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane is a highly experienced mason with great eye for details. He is courteous, responsive and really great to work with.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Worcester
- Business Description:"Your vision is our foundation" We believe in creating your dream with quality work and materials! We specialize in Stonewall, Patios, Walkways, Outdoor Designs, and so much more!
- Business Description:Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Robe.. read lessRecent Review:Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them read lessRyan B.
- Business Description:Big or Small, do not worry at all, we do it all - concrete, sidewalk, driveways and masonry services! Masonry repair, masonry service, driveway construction, sidewalk construction, driveways Woburn, MA & Wilmington, MA & Bedford, MA & Billerica, MA & Lexington, M read lessRecent Review:The old adage you get what you pay for is true. Jeff from SBC Concrete makes sure you get everything you pay for. There are no gimmicks here an honest contractor Who communicates perfectly with a customer. As we all know we want what we pay for not what the contractor wants to give you, that’s the importance of communication. Jeff is a great communicator. His work is superior he has a crew that knows exactly what they are doing. His work is amazing, his suggestions as an experienced contractor couldn’t have been better. If you want a superior high quality job, call this Jeff at SBC. By the way I don’t know what SBC stands for but my wife and I call it “Simply the Best Concrete read lessJeanne F.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions. read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and on time. They were ahead of schedule and very responsive. I had no issues with them and the price was reasonable. Definitely a good quality of work.Nigel C.
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1982 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. All long term employees, no salesman and the two owners are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a field of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plans read lessRecent Review:Curt was very professional and responsive from the moment we first called him. We had a dirt floor crawlspace with a large amount of moisture. The crawl space height was very low but Curt's crew managed to get in and de-mold and encapsulate the entire crawlspace. They also installed a thermostatically controlled dehumidifier which kicks on automatically when the moisture level gets too high. The crew did an excellent job under challenging conditions. The price was right too. Would recommend Curt and Real Dry to anyone needing basement or crawlspace solutions read lessThomas F.
- Business Description:We are a growing landscaping company. We specialize in patio's, walkways, and retaining walls. We also offer weekly maintenance lawn care. call for a free estimate today.Recent Review:Very quick and professional response to initial inquiries and all follow up communication during the season. Work always done on schedule. Not only thorough in their work but very considerate replacing lawn furniture. First landscape contractor I’ve worked with who went a whole season without breaking something. Their ‘’Quickbook’ invoice system is very convenient and good for my record keeping read lessJOSEPH R.
- Business Description:Newtown Fire and Flood specializes in being a one-stop shop for all water damage, fire damage, Mold testing and Mold remediation problems. After a flood or fire, they also do the repairs of your home to complete the job - making them a true one stop shop. Phil, the owner and operator, answers the phone and takes care of the problem with his team. Newtown Fire and Flood won't leave a job until you are completely satisfied and will work with you and your insurance company after the job to compl.. read lessRecent Review:The team at Newton Fire and Flood was absolutely amazing. They were professional, timely and very responsive. Phil, the boss there, is a pleasure to work with and truly understands customer service. He is fair and knows how to deal with the insurance companies read lessAlex R.
- Business Description:4 Employees, Family BusinessRecent Review:I reached out to Louis with a time sensitive request to take a look at a pool which was located on a property I was considering purchasing. Despite being fully booked Louis made the time to stop by the property and provide me with an honest assessment of the pool as well as items I should watch out for. It was clear from working with him that Louis has developed a deep expertise in this area due to his years of experience and will certainly look to work with him further in the future read lessnick c.
- Business Description:We have been specializing in new asphalt paving services since 2014, for residential, commercial, and industrial properties! We ONLY do new asphalt paving, we do not do repairs, sealcoating, etc. We only use quality state mixed materials and quality paving stones such as: Cambridge and Nicolock paving stones. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all o.. read lessRecent Review:Great and completed in a timely manner.Sherman W.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving installs, services, repairs, seal coating, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we created our own company in 2015! We offer residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for first time customers and we offer 15% off for senior citizens. Check out our service.. read lessRecent Review:Patriot did a fantastic job. Rarely do you get an outstanding job at a very fair price. Pat, the owner is wonderful to work with, communicates well and aims to please. His crew is obviously very experienced. I highly recommend them read lessGlenn N.
Deals in Worcester for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cherry Valley
- West Boylston
- North Grafton
- North Oxford
- South Grafton
- East Brookfield
- North Brookfield
concrete contractors in Worcester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A Kirkos Masonry45 Sun Valley Dr
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Season Construction273 Summer Street
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Antanavica Construction Co208 Pine St.
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & Construction16 Adams St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- ATLAS LANDSCAPES24 W TOWNSEND RD
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- BK & Sons Paving3 Verdi Rd
- Black Bear Coatings & Concrete488 Main St
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Contract DrillingPO Box 325
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc158 Route 81
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Caruso Paving45 River Rd
- Central Mass Building & ConstructionPO Box 1687
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- CF Masonry27 Warren Ave
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- COMPLETE SERVICES33 PHILOMENA AVE # B
- Concrete Concepts & Design589 Richardson Rd
- Concrete Cut & Core2 Glenmere Rd
- Concrete Doorway Cutting Service66A Hancock Street
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Construction Enterprise Inc55 Longwood Ave
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Cooper Bros Asphalt PavingPO Box 1084
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO