Are you dealing with the constant peck, peck, peck of a cute but annoying little woodpecker? You're not alone. Here's how to handle woodpecker holes in your house.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Southwick, MA
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Southwick
- Animal Control of New EnglandIt is never fun to have wildlife invading one's home. In my case, it was flying squirrels who had made a small opening and found a way into my attic. I called Paul Hewes, and he answered my call right away. He was at my house within 90 minutes, and professionally assessed the situation. He described my options and helped me choose. He installed traps right away, and came back to my house three times to collect and remove the trapped animals. In total he removed over 18 flying squirrels! He was knowledgeable and careful. He inspected my entire house for other potential entry spots, and took some proactive action. He was great to work with. I hope not to have to call him again, but if I have a problem like this again, he's at the top of my list. When you divide his price by the number of animals removed, it's a good deal for me, bad deal for them
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThe pest control expert examined the basement, bathrooms, kitchen, attic and the perimeter of the home. He concluded that mice could be entering thru small holes around the cellar windows. He placed about 25 mice bait containerfs in strategic areas. He also added some "traps" to the garage and shed. He answered all of my questions and said to call in a month if I saw any more signs of mice
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationI had known someone that had used them years ago and they were good. I looked at the reviews on Angie's List and that is how I picked them. In one treatment they took care of the carpenter ants. The price was fair for what they did. They came within a couple of days and notified us the name of the technician that would be showing up and he was on time. He was there when they said he would be
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThe initial estimate was about 3 weeks ago with Rob, and it went very smoothly. He listened carefully to all of our needs, and gave me a very fair estimate on the spot. Today a technician, Wayne, came and performed the work. He did a full walk-through of the house with me, and he let me know that he would make sure to be extra careful in my son's room. Company policy says that you need to be out of the house with all animals for 4 hours. The animals and I arrived back 4 hours later to find Wayne finishing up the work on the outside of the house. He let me know that it took extra time to clean all of the spiderwebs from the house. I had let him know that spiders are my phobia, so this was very kind of him (this wasn't part of the contract, he did it to be nice and make me feel more comfortable in my home). We signed up for a full year service with them, which includes a total of 3 visits over the course of a year. There is a 10% discount if you pay for all 3 visits up front and pay by check. Overall my experience with Braman Termite and Pest Elimination has been great, and I would highly recommend them
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationOne of Braman's wildlife specialists - Bill - came out for an initial consultation and to survey the problem. He was friendly, assessed the situation, and told me what to expect. He was back daily over the next week setting Havahart traps in the attic and on a ledge near the roofline where squirrels had chewed a hole into the attic. He caught and took away four squirrels. He was punctual, professional, and we were very satisfied
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationCrew (Bill and Wyatt and Mark) was excellent and conscientious. They made 2 trips: first to close up 3 corners and leave a one-way door as an escape route for any trapped animals. Then to remove that door and patch up damage. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. I would absolutely hire them again
- Animal Control of New EnglandI had a very positive experience with Animal Control of New England. Paul made 3 visits to my home. He assessed my roof and other possible bat entry areas. During the inspection, he discovered that my chimney had a flat screen across the top, creating a carbon monoxide risk if the screen were to accumulate snow or other debris. I had not been aware of that problem and feel fortunate that he noticed and corrected it by installing a proper chimney cap. In addition to the chimney cap, Paul sealed possible bat entrances and installed one-way exists for any bats remaining inside. He returned two weeks later to remove the one-way exits, seal up those locations and do a final check. He also explained how I can take steps on my own to exclude rodents. Paul is very knowledgable, responsive, and patient with questions. I highly recommend calling Animal Control of New England for any wildlife removal and exclusion needs
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationGreat. He was personable, friendly, and did a great job! Although it was pricey, he offered to let me to trapping and removal on my own for a discount, and recommended that I release them on the other side of a large body of water. I figured if I went with that route, my wife would leave me on the other side of a large body of water
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationWe had a bat in our bedroom and called Braman to come check out our house to see where the bat might have come in. From the moment I called, the woman on the phone was very pleasant. She sent someone over the very next day and told me approximately when he would be there. They called me 30 minutes before showing up, which was very appreciated. The man who came was named Bill and was very helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem and knew right where the bat had come in. He answered all our questions and was very thorough in his inspection. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again in the future
- A All Animal ControlTHEY SHOWED UP IN ABOUT 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME WE CALLED. MARK DID AN INSPECTION AND FOUND A HOLE ABOVE GUTTERS. HE SET TRAPS AND CAUGHT 4 WITHIN 3 DAYS. WHEN HE WAS SURE THERE WERE NO MORE HE REPAIRED HOLE. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
Last update on January 29, 2019
Animal Removal Services in Southwick
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your home has become overrun with insects such as silverfish or moths, you may be tempted to use standard mothballs as a deterrence. Before you decide, read this guide to find out any potential health hazards to pets, children, and adults.
Wildlife control becomes easier the more homeowners learn the signs of nuisance animals outside the home — helping you avoid animal removal down the road.
Find animal removal services in
- West Suffield,
- North Granby,
- Feeding Hills,
- West Springfield,
- West Granby,
- East Granby,
- East Hartland,
- Windsor Locks,
animal removal services in Southwick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination147 Almgren Dr
Agawam, Massachusetts 01001
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
Southington, Connecticut 06489
- CT Complete Chimney
- Eliminate'Em Pest Control Service LLC38 Beach Ave
Terryville, Connecticut 06786
- Eliminate'Em Pest Control Service LLC
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC9 Moody Rd B-11
Enfield, Connecticut 06082
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.127 Harwich Rd.
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts 01089
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.
- S and M Pest Services507 Gifford St
Springfield, Massachusetts 01118
- S and M Pest Services