Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in East Longmeadow, MA
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in East Longmeadow
- Animal Control of New EnglandIt is never fun to have wildlife invading one's home. In my case, it was flying squirrels who had made a small opening and found a way into my attic. I called Paul Hewes, and he answered my call right away. He was at my house within 90 minutes, and professionally assessed the situation. He described my options and helped me choose. He installed traps right away, and came back to my house three times to collect and remove the trapped animals. In total he removed over 18 flying squirrels! He was knowledgeable and careful. He inspected my entire house for other potential entry spots, and took some proactive action. He was great to work with. I hope not to have to call him again, but if I have a problem like this again, he's at the top of my list. When you divide his price by the number of animals removed, it's a good deal for me, bad deal for them
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationOne of Braman's wildlife specialists - Bill - came out for an initial consultation and to survey the problem. He was friendly, assessed the situation, and told me what to expect. He was back daily over the next week setting Havahart traps in the attic and on a ledge near the roofline where squirrels had chewed a hole into the attic. He caught and took away four squirrels. He was punctual, professional, and we were very satisfied
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationBraman is an essential part of my domestic support team. The experts have deep experience and are very thorough, knowledgeable, and prompt with any and all issues - from mice to carpenter ants to wildlife like bats, squirrels, and groundhogs. My house is like a big cabin set in a little wood and it's a challenge to keep things from entering that belong outdoors. John and his team of experts respond quickly when I ask to have the traps checked between scheduled services because of something I'm hearing that is making me anxious, are invariably courteous, professional, and I feel that they want to help
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationGreat. He was personable, friendly, and did a great job! Although it was pricey, he offered to let me to trapping and removal on my own for a discount, and recommended that I release them on the other side of a large body of water. I figured if I went with that route, my wife would leave me on the other side of a large body of water
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationI had known someone that had used them years ago and they were good. I looked at the reviews on Angie's List and that is how I picked them. In one treatment they took care of the carpenter ants. The price was fair for what they did. They came within a couple of days and notified us the name of the technician that would be showing up and he was on time. He was there when they said he would be
- Animal Control of New EnglandI had a very positive experience with Animal Control of New England. Paul made 3 visits to my home. He assessed my roof and other possible bat entry areas. During the inspection, he discovered that my chimney had a flat screen across the top, creating a carbon monoxide risk if the screen were to accumulate snow or other debris. I had not been aware of that problem and feel fortunate that he noticed and corrected it by installing a proper chimney cap. In addition to the chimney cap, Paul sealed possible bat entrances and installed one-way exists for any bats remaining inside. He returned two weeks later to remove the one-way exits, seal up those locations and do a final check. He also explained how I can take steps on my own to exclude rodents. Paul is very knowledgable, responsive, and patient with questions. I highly recommend calling Animal Control of New England for any wildlife removal and exclusion needs
- A All Animal ControlTHEY SHOWED UP IN ABOUT 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME WE CALLED. MARK DID AN INSPECTION AND FOUND A HOLE ABOVE GUTTERS. HE SET TRAPS AND CAUGHT 4 WITHIN 3 DAYS. WHEN HE WAS SURE THERE WERE NO MORE HE REPAIRED HOLE. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationWe had a bat in our bedroom and called Braman to come check out our house to see where the bat might have come in. From the moment I called, the woman on the phone was very pleasant. She sent someone over the very next day and told me approximately when he would be there. They called me 30 minutes before showing up, which was very appreciated. The man who came was named Bill and was very helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem and knew right where the bat had come in. He answered all our questions and was very thorough in his inspection. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again in the future
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThe pest control expert examined the basement, bathrooms, kitchen, attic and the perimeter of the home. He concluded that mice could be entering thru small holes around the cellar windows. He placed about 25 mice bait containerfs in strategic areas. He also added some "traps" to the garage and shed. He answered all of my questions and said to call in a month if I saw any more signs of mice
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThey were great. They sent out a man named Bill who was professional and did everything that needed to be done. Everything went well, there has not been an insect since then. I think that they were reasonable for what they did. He was right on time and did follow through. I was very happy with their customer service
Last update on January 29, 2019
Animal Removal Services in East Longmeadow
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Indian Orchard,
- West Springfield,
- Feeding Hills,
- Three Rivers,
- Broad Brook,
- Windsor Locks,
- East Windsor,
- West Suffield,
animal removal services in East Longmeadow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination147 Almgren Dr
Agawam, Massachusetts 01001
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
Southington, Connecticut 06489
- CT Complete Chimney
- Eliminate'Em Pest Control Service LLC38 Beach Ave
Terryville, Connecticut 06786
- Eliminate'Em Pest Control Service LLC
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC9 Moody Rd B-11
Enfield, Connecticut 06082
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.127 Harwich Rd.
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts 01089
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.
- S and M Pest Services507 Gifford St
Springfield, Massachusetts 01118
- S and M Pest Services
- Varment Guard Environmental1001 Checkrein Ave Suite B
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Varment Guard Environmental