Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in East Longmeadow, MA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in East Longmeadow
- Animal Control of New EnglandIt is never fun to have wildlife invading one's home. In my case, it was flying squirrels who had made a small opening and found a way into my attic. I called Paul Hewes, and he answered my call right away. He was at my house within 90 minutes, and professionally assessed the situation. He described my options and helped me choose. He installed traps right away, and came back to my house three times to collect and remove the trapped animals. In total he removed over 18 flying squirrels! He was knowledgeable and careful. He inspected my entire house for other potential entry spots, and took some proactive action. He was great to work with. I hope not to have to call him again, but if I have a problem like this again, he's at the top of my list. When you divide his price by the number of animals removed, it's a good deal for me, bad deal for them
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationCrew (Bill and Wyatt and Mark) was excellent and conscientious. They made 2 trips: first to close up 3 corners and leave a one-way door as an escape route for any trapped animals. Then to remove that door and patch up damage. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. I would absolutely hire them again
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationBraman is an essential part of my domestic support team. The experts have deep experience and are very thorough, knowledgeable, and prompt with any and all issues - from mice to carpenter ants to wildlife like bats, squirrels, and groundhogs. My house is like a big cabin set in a little wood and it's a challenge to keep things from entering that belong outdoors. John and his team of experts respond quickly when I ask to have the traps checked between scheduled services because of something I'm hearing that is making me anxious, are invariably courteous, professional, and I feel that they want to help
- Animal Control of New EnglandI had a very positive experience with Animal Control of New England. Paul made 3 visits to my home. He assessed my roof and other possible bat entry areas. During the inspection, he discovered that my chimney had a flat screen across the top, creating a carbon monoxide risk if the screen were to accumulate snow or other debris. I had not been aware of that problem and feel fortunate that he noticed and corrected it by installing a proper chimney cap. In addition to the chimney cap, Paul sealed possible bat entrances and installed one-way exists for any bats remaining inside. He returned two weeks later to remove the one-way exits, seal up those locations and do a final check. He also explained how I can take steps on my own to exclude rodents. Paul is very knowledgable, responsive, and patient with questions. I highly recommend calling Animal Control of New England for any wildlife removal and exclusion needs
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationI had known someone that had used them years ago and they were good. I looked at the reviews on Angie's List and that is how I picked them. In one treatment they took care of the carpenter ants. The price was fair for what they did. They came within a couple of days and notified us the name of the technician that would be showing up and he was on time. He was there when they said he would be
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationGreat. He was personable, friendly, and did a great job! Although it was pricey, he offered to let me to trapping and removal on my own for a discount, and recommended that I release them on the other side of a large body of water. I figured if I went with that route, my wife would leave me on the other side of a large body of water
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThe initial estimate was about 3 weeks ago with Rob, and it went very smoothly. He listened carefully to all of our needs, and gave me a very fair estimate on the spot. Today a technician, Wayne, came and performed the work. He did a full walk-through of the house with me, and he let me know that he would make sure to be extra careful in my son's room. Company policy says that you need to be out of the house with all animals for 4 hours. The animals and I arrived back 4 hours later to find Wayne finishing up the work on the outside of the house. He let me know that it took extra time to clean all of the spiderwebs from the house. I had let him know that spiders are my phobia, so this was very kind of him (this wasn't part of the contract, he did it to be nice and make me feel more comfortable in my home). We signed up for a full year service with them, which includes a total of 3 visits over the course of a year. There is a 10% discount if you pay for all 3 visits up front and pay by check. Overall my experience with Braman Termite and Pest Elimination has been great, and I would highly recommend them
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationThe pest control expert examined the basement, bathrooms, kitchen, attic and the perimeter of the home. He concluded that mice could be entering thru small holes around the cellar windows. He placed about 25 mice bait containerfs in strategic areas. He also added some "traps" to the garage and shed. He answered all of my questions and said to call in a month if I saw any more signs of mice
- A All Animal ControlTHEY SHOWED UP IN ABOUT 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME WE CALLED. MARK DID AN INSPECTION AND FOUND A HOLE ABOVE GUTTERS. HE SET TRAPS AND CAUGHT 4 WITHIN 3 DAYS. WHEN HE WAS SURE THERE WERE NO MORE HE REPAIRED HOLE. VERY PROFESSIONAL.
- Braman Termite & Pest EliminationOne of Braman's wildlife specialists - Bill - came out for an initial consultation and to survey the problem. He was friendly, assessed the situation, and told me what to expect. He was back daily over the next week setting Havahart traps in the attic and on a ledge near the roofline where squirrels had chewed a hole into the attic. He caught and took away four squirrels. He was punctual, professional, and we were very satisfied
Animal Removal Services in East Longmeadow
- Business Description:Give us a call today for your pest control needs! We've been certified to provide COVID-19/Virus Disinfectant Practices for our current and new customers.Recent Review:S and M explained the problem and how they would address it, safety concerns, and follow-up. They were prompt, friendly, efficient, careful, and effective. They did a great job for me and my family!Elizabeth Y.
- Business Description:Animal Control of New England specializes in safe humane, wildlife removal, exclusions and repairs. We are a locally owned and operated company. If you have Bats, Squirrels, Raccoons, Skunks, Woodchucks, Beavers, Moles, Fox, Opossums, Rabbits, Weasels, Pigeons, Starlings, Mice, or Rats we have the solution. We offer pest proofing, chimney caps, perimeter shields, vent guards, attic clean outs and re-insulate. Fully Licensed & Insured. 24 hr. Emergency service. Call for inspections and estimatesRecent Review:It is never fun to have wildlife invading one's home. In my case, it was flying squirrels who had made a small opening and found a way into my attic. I called Paul Hewes, and he answered my call right away. He was at my house within 90 minutes, and professionally assessed the situation. He described my options and helped me choose. He installed traps right away, and came back to my house three times to collect and remove the trapped animals. In total he removed over 18 flying squirrels! He was knowledgeable and careful. He inspected my entire house for other potential entry spots, and took some proactive action. He was great to work with. I hope not to have to call him again, but if I have a problem like this again, he's at the top of my list. When you divide his price by the number of animals removed, it's a good deal for me, bad deal for themBrant C.
- Business Description:Braman has been family owned and operated for 125 years. Residential and commercial services are performed by 95 service professionals who live and work across southern New England from 5 service centers. We employ no subcontractors and no travel charges apply. Residential services such as mice, carpenter ants, or wasps are quoted over the phone. Larger jobs such as commercial services, termites, or bed bugs require a site visit. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or you can request a full refun..Recent Review:Fine. On time, efficient and knowledgable.Donna H.
- Business Description:* Pests, Termites, Wildlife * Licensed & Insured Residential - Commercial * Homeowners - Renters * Property Managers * Health Care Facilities * Schools - Colleges * Universities * Municipal Complexes * Manufacturing Plants - Parks - Zoos * Warehouses * Food Storage Facilities * Food Processing Plants * Airports and More : Serving Central Ohio Since 1983; Including: * Alton - Amanda - Arlington - Baltimore * Bexley - Briggsdale - Canal Winchester * Columbus - Commercial Point * Darbydale - Del..Recent Review:Very well. The technician Jake was excellent. He answered all my questions, showed me how the traps worked etc. I would certainly cll them again if needed.JIM F.
- Business Description:CT Complete Chimney is a full-service certified and licensed chimney contractor with twenty years of experience in all aspects of Chimneys. You can count on CT Complete Chimney for speedy reliable service when you need it most. No job too big or to small. We offer affordable solutions for everyone. Our Chimney experts are highly skilled and have all undergone rigorous training. Protect your investment home and family with a reliable chimneyRecent Review:These guys are awesome, hands down. They came to my house quickly and did a full inspection and quote the same day. Started work two weeks later and rebuilt both of my crumbling chimneys beautifully. Nelson, Kevin, Segundo, and Carlos - you are all excellentDaniel G.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Jeff Rapoza, Brian M. Moran. Additional DBA - Waltham Services.
- Business Description:exclusion and/or removal of wdlife
- Business Description:Thank you for considering “Eliminate’Em Pest Control Services, LLC” celebrating over “25” yrs. of customer satisfaction! My name is Kenny Vayda, managing member of this truly family owned and operated pest control and wildlife removal company. Keep in mind, that myself and my family “personally guaranty your results!” With every single call and pest control issue, we tackle with a passion! Our proud motto’s are 1) the best service at the right price, today! And 2) response time and availabili..Recent Review:I would say they are very expensive. They just keep coming back for more money. So I am not going to use them this year. I have used them for many years but I am getting a little tired of their shenanigans. I will say that they are attentive and they do the job. Basically as far as I can see they are the only people around that do moles so they can charge what they want to and that's not fair. The point is that they come to do something and they will follow up for a month, and you have to re up again. Every time I have to pay them $300 and I am getting tired of this. It just depends on what they are doing. If it is moles it is a continual payments through the summer. Thats where I get a little stingy after awhile. There are a little things you can do on your own to stick in the mole tunnel and it is the same thing the man comes her to do. You can try it. So we are going to try that route, and see if we can do it on our own. For price I am going to give them a low value because I think they are too expensive. They are just taking advantage of being the only kid on the block. Service has to be really good to give people an A. I would not use them again. It is always the same guy, just one person. <br /> <br /> If you knew anything about trying to kill moles you can put something in a mole tunnel and it will kill the mole right there because it is usually one mole that reeks havoc. But then there is another one to take his place and he comes from the woods and starts reeking havoc on your lawn. So this guy comes and checks every now and then to see whats going onHarriet M.
- Business Description:a great chimney cleaning company around since the early 80's with only myself being the main worker bee and gofer and being a very recent college grad in History! I also do work for realtors and property managers and give quantity discountRecent Review:Work was done well, and good advice was given.Ken W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in East Longmeadow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination147 Almgren Dr
- Braman Termite & Pest Elimination
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- CT Complete Chimney
- Flatbrook Wildlife Solutions1 Greenwich Plains Rd
- Flatbrook Wildlife Solutions
- Massachusetts Wildlife removalpo box 9
- Massachusetts Wildlife removal
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC9 Moody Rd B-11
- Nukingstreet Pest & Wildlife Control LLC
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.127 Harwich Rd.
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- ROLANDINI BROTHERS West Side Masonry &Chimney Co.
- Urban Wildlife Removal 21 Park Ter
- Urban Wildlife Removal
- Varment Guard Environmental1001 Checkrein Ave Suite B
- Varment Guard Environmental