Roberto's Affordable Landscaping

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2014

109 Nichols Ave apt #2

Watertown, MA 02472

Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Roberto Affordable Landscaping” has grown to one of the region’s most respected landscaping service firms. Our focus on customer service gives you confidence that your property will be designed, installed, and maintained to industry standards and beyond. With 12 years of experience we know how to get it done right. Please Email or Text us today to schedule an appointment!...

4.4

4.3

lawn & landscaping (532)lawn care (333)tree service (125)leaf removal (88)lawn treatment (85)mulch delivering (61)snow removal (26)gutter cleaning (23)mudjacking (15)Patios (9)concrete repair (9)hardscaping (8)

05/06/2021

Outstanding service by Jose and his crew. I called him earlier in the week to make an appointment and he showed up that same week, as requested, with a full crew ready to go. Arrived on time. Performed everything I asked professionally and respectfully. Cleaned up after themselves. Everything looks beautiful. I have a tendency be picky and hard to please but Jose and crew met all my expectations. ...

Description of Work
Pruning; removing bushes; adding river rock; mulch yard; prune trees and bushes

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

04/02/2021

The workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours.

Description of Work
spring yard cleanup

Category concrete repair,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/22/2021

The team was efficient and friendly. They performed what looked like a dangerous task cutting a very large branch off of a huge tree overhanging our garage. They also removed a tree that was crowding the foundation of our house. We didn't even know what we needed, and they told us exactly what needed to be done. They cut the trees up into firewood for us. They were generously flexible with the cos...

Description of Work
Tree removal & branches cut

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/04/2021

Roberto's Affordable Landscaping has for many years been taking care of our yard (lawn and bushes) in spring, summer and fall and snow removal in winter. They are reliable and do a good job. We can always count on them. Especially after a heavy snowfall, we are delighted when they arrive with their plow and shovels!

Description of Work
Lawn and yard care; Snow removal

Category lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

12/17/2020

They did the job the day after I submitted the request. They were great!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/15/2020

Jose had a crew come out to do a final fall clean up and gutter cleaning at our home within 24 hours of my call. The guys in his crew were very professional and finished the job with 2 hours. Our yard looks perfect and the gutters are clear just in time for the first big winter storm of the season! I highly recommend using them for landscaping services and gutter cleaning!

Description of Work
Fall cleanup and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/12/2020

The crew showed up on time and did their work quickly and to my satisfaction. Will definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup, lawn mowing

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/02/2020

I called last week with an emergency situation, and Jose Ruiz responded quickly and came over to assess the situation. I hired them, and, 2 days later, a crew arrived at my house. They removed the branch, then cut down the tree and did some pruning. The job was done efficiently and with skill. The tree was in tight quarters, and they got it down skillfully and without any damage to the property. T...

Description of Work
Removing a hanging branch, cutting down a tree, and cutting down some large branches

Category tree service,mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/28/2020

Roberto and his team were amazing! They were able to take down a huge tree in our backyard very quickly and with little mess. Their clean up was impeccable! They were so friendly and even let our kids watch!! I have already hired Roberto and his team again! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

10/27/2020

Classic bait and switch. Jose pretends he can't understand you and tells you it will be more expensive than the deal price. The deal doesn't include fertilizer and he starts his conversation talking about fertilizer. "I need to charge you more" than the deal. Also, the guy won't come out to take a look at the job. The irony is he did my house once before. Run away from these guys. They are not rep...

Description of Work
Aeration and lawn seeding.

Category landscaping,mudjacking

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Landscaping. Tree Trimming. Mulching. Flower Beds & Gardens. Lawn Mowing. Spring & Fall Cleanups. New Lawn Installation. Lawn Maintenance. Patios. Shingle Roofing. Walkways. Snow Removal. Snow Plug, Painting-Interior & Exterior