Roberto's Affordable Landscaping

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2014

Roberto Affordable Landscaping proudly serves Waltham, MA. Are you tired of spending time and money trying to keep your grass green to no avail? Let us give it a try! We specialize in providing quality, beautiful landscapes for your home or business. In every job, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our staff will take the time to listen to you and then create a landscape that is designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how “Roberto Affordable Landscaping” has grown to one of the region’s most respected landscaping service firms. Our focus on customer service gives you confidence that your property will be designed, installed, and maintained to industry standards and beyond. With 12 years of experience we know how to get it done right. Please Email or Text us today to schedule an appointment!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+66 more images

4.2

4.2

4.4

4.3

lawn & landscaping (533)lawn care (337)tree service (126)leaf removal (89)lawn treatment (85)mulch delivering (62)snow removal (26)gutter cleaning (23)mudjacking (15)Patios (9)concrete repair (9)hardscaping (8)

06/15/2022

Robert W.

They did a great job. The grounds around my building had become overgrown with weeds. They cleared it all out very thoroughly and removed all the yard waste.

Description of Work
landscaping

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

04/15/2022

Kathy R.

4/15/2022 We are absolutely satisfied with Roberto’s Affordable Landscaping . The work they recently completed in our backyard is outstanding. Our yard needed so much work. Branches, leaves, mulching and more. It was a mess. Roberto and his crew in one day turned our yard into an organized and beautiful place. My husband and I are so thrilled that we keep walking around our yard looking at the amazing work they did! Roberto and his crew went beyond, without asking for more money, and did additional chores for us! They even transplanted my Hydrangea bushes to a better place in our yard! They are honest, dependable, and hardworking and did all of this for a reasonable price. It is obvious that Roberto and his crew take considerable pride in their work and genuinely care about each customer they service. Do not look any further, hire Roberto’s Affordable Landscaping!

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping and clean up

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

08/23/2021

Ryan B.

Roberto's Affordable Landscaping did an excellent job. They showed up early, worked hard all day long, were friendly, and they did fantastic work. I look forward to working with them again, and I'm delighted to recommend them.

Description of Work
We hired Roberto's Affordable Landscaping to remove brush, timber, and a dead tree from our back yard, to remove several large plants by the root, to weed several planter beds, to string trim, and to mow behind our house.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Review for Roberto's Affordable Landscaping - 109 Nichols Ave apt #2, Watertown, MA - 39449666

06/20/2021

Steve G.

Brought in a substantial team and worked hard to get this major job done in a timely manner. Very good value for the amount of money paid. Jose Ruiz was responsible and professional throughout the project, from providing estimate to completing the job.

Description of Work
Clear trees, remove debris from 4000 sq ft long-neglected yard, install patio and lay grass sod in other areas

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

05/06/2021

Mark L.

Outstanding service by Jose and his crew. I called him earlier in the week to make an appointment and he showed up that same week, as requested, with a full crew ready to go. Arrived on time. Performed everything I asked professionally and respectfully. Cleaned up after themselves. Everything looks beautiful. I have a tendency be picky and hard to please but Jose and crew met all my expectations. I would use them again without question.

Description of Work
Pruning; removing bushes; adding river rock; mulch yard; prune trees and bushes

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

04/02/2021

Barbara P.

The workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours.

Description of Work
spring yard cleanup

Category concrete repair, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/22/2021

Lindsay L.

The team was efficient and friendly. They performed what looked like a dangerous task cutting a very large branch off of a huge tree overhanging our garage. They also removed a tree that was crowding the foundation of our house. We didn't even know what we needed, and they told us exactly what needed to be done. They cut the trees up into firewood for us. They were generously flexible with the cost, as we couldn't afford the initial quote for all 3 trees we had initially asked about. We will definitely be hiring them again for that last tree this summer!

Description of Work
Tree removal & branches cut

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/04/2021

Sheila B.

Roberto's Affordable Landscaping has for many years been taking care of our yard (lawn and bushes) in spring, summer and fall and snow removal in winter. They are reliable and do a good job. We can always count on them. Especially after a heavy snowfall, we are delighted when they arrive with their plow and shovels!

Description of Work
Lawn and yard care; Snow removal

Category lawn service, leaf removal, snow removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

12/17/2020

Harlan F.

They did the job the day after I submitted the request. They were great!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/15/2020

Greg D.

Jose had a crew come out to do a final fall clean up and gutter cleaning at our home within 24 hours of my call. The guys in his crew were very professional and finished the job with 2 hours. Our yard looks perfect and the gutters are clear just in time for the first big winter storm of the season! I highly recommend using them for landscaping services and gutter cleaning!

Description of Work
Fall cleanup and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/12/2020

David L.

The crew showed up on time and did their work quickly and to my satisfaction. Will definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup, lawn mowing

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/02/2020

Mark F.

I called last week with an emergency situation, and Jose Ruiz responded quickly and came over to assess the situation. I hired them, and, 2 days later, a crew arrived at my house. They removed the branch, then cut down the tree and did some pruning. The job was done efficiently and with skill. The tree was in tight quarters, and they got it down skillfully and without any damage to the property. They hauled everything away in their two trucks. Overall, they were dependable, prompt, and skilled in their tree work. They were easy to work with. They cleaned up completely at the end. I would definitely hire Roberto's Affordable Landscaping for tree work again.

Description of Work
Removing a hanging branch, cutting down a tree, and cutting down some large branches

Category tree service, mudjacking

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/28/2020

Alison K.

Roberto and his team were amazing! They were able to take down a huge tree in our backyard very quickly and with little mess. Their clean up was impeccable! They were so friendly and even let our kids watch!! I have already hired Roberto and his team again! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

10/27/2020

JOSH K.

Classic bait and switch. Jose pretends he can't understand you and tells you it will be more expensive than the deal price. The deal doesn't include fertilizer and he starts his conversation talking about fertilizer. "I need to charge you more" than the deal. Also, the guy won't come out to take a look at the job. The irony is he did my house once before. Run away from these guys. They are not reputable.

Description of Work
Aeration and lawn seeding.

Category landscaping, mudjacking

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/19/2020

John M.

Excellent! I would highly recommend Roberto's Affordable Landscaping to family and friends. They did a great job! Roberto responded immediately and the next day the trees were down.

Description of Work
We needed trees cut down

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/17/2020

Jeff S.

The job went fine, they were very quick in getting started and finishing what I wanted. Originally, Roberto quoted the job for $900. The work was roughly an hour. I did not not have to worry about any tree debris to be hauled away. At first, I thought the job seemed kind of expensive, but considering the fact that someone had to scale a tree and use a chainsaw to get up 15-20 ft remove the bad sections that I wanted cut out, it was actually reasonably priced, since it is hazardous work. There was a vine and another tree along the fence line in the back that snapped partially, it was caught in the branches from a recent storm - the original reason why I needed the job done, it posed a risk for me to work in that part of the yard. I am just glad that the falling tree and all the overgrowth was trimmed back from the fence line. During the cutting process, it was nice that Roberto pointed out that there was some additional deadwood that needed to be cut off, hovering over my shed, it ended up being higher up the tree in my backyard. I had to pay an additional 100, bringing the total to $1,000. Overall, I am satisfied that the job is complete and I can work safely in my yard.

Description of Work
Cut deadwood, trim, and remove overhanging branches/overgrowth

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

10/08/2020

DEEPTO C.

Jose came to give us an estimate the same day we called. He and his crew came the next day to do the timber and clean-out work, which took around 8 hours. They came back the following day with the gravel and sand, The work was quick and excellent, and they cleaned up the site thoroughly after they were done,

Description of Work
Replace rotting landscape timbers. Clean out and re-grade old debris pile area, cover with gravel. Replenish sand in play area.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/29/2020

Thomas C.

They provide ongoing services for us. They provide quality and dependable work and are always timely with responding.

Description of Work
70+ ft pine tree has fallen and resting on other trees. Located in backyard and access may require fence removal and/or crane. Root ball has pulled from ground and also needs to be removed.

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/19/2020

noreen M.

I was anxious about the job for a variety of reasons:minimally accessible yard,close proximity to house, and expense. Roberto answered the same day as my inquiry,estimated the job to suit my needs and budget,and sent a crew the same day. The crew was professional.and worked.extremely hard throughout the day. I can not imagine a more professional job done by any other crew. I reccomend them highly and would definately hire them again for any landscaping project.

Description of Work
I have a small lot with an abundance of overgrown trees. The trees have begun to overhang our roof. I needed some trees limbed,and others taken down completely.

Category tree service, mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/10/2020

Alison H.

great, the work was done very fast and done for a great price

Description of Work
no work needed now

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/07/2020

Andrea S.

It went very well! Roberto was very responsive to my initial call. He came out to provide estimate later in same day. Returned the next day to do the work with a big crew. They were quick and efficient and did a thorough job. They fully cleaned up after themselves and the yard looks great! Thanks do much to all who worked on my yard!

Description of Work
Large cleanup of yard that had multiple weeds, overgrown bushes and plants, et .

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

08/04/2020

Jeff C.

Roberto and his team were great! They arrived quickly and removed multiple trees as agreed. They also did a nice job cleaning up the work site at the end of the day. We'd definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Removal of multiple trees

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/30/2020

Robert T.

They did exactly what we wanted and were fast and thorough and cleaned up everything upon completion. Very skilled and professional crew.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and tree and shrub trimming