Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Holliston, MA
There are 77 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Holliston
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionExcellent craftsmanship, communication throughout the process was continuous from start to finish, price was competitive with quotes received from multiple providers. Employees were professional, personable and pressure-free. Very pleased with the end product.
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.It went great. We changed our original plans and John Cooper paving was able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom and his crew are extremely professional, easy going and efficient workers. They turned my old drab and dated deck and backyard into a paradise. The granite steps leading to the hardscape are a masterpiece and the fireplace is simply stunning. Our entire experience was worth every penny. Tom’s crew worked faster and harder than any contractor we have hired thus far. Thank you for your expertise
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path Landscaping did a fantastic job. They were always on time, did a great design of a new walkway to treat our rain puddling issues, demolished the old ones and created the new ones without any problems. The crew was always smiling and friendly. I highly recommend Natural Path.
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCNatural Path did an incredible job on our project; we're absolutely thrilled with the results, and are already planning a follow-up for next year! We own an old 1850's home in a high-visibility location on a main street that gets a lot of foot traffic, and so wanted to replace a number of modern (and shoddy) renovations with something that would be more period to the house. We reached out to Natural Path based on the strength of the portfolio that they have posted on their website (which I would strongly recommend checking out -- it is very representative of the work). Tom took our vague ideas and designed for us a new front walkway and porch, with new steps leading to a paver patio on the side of the house. Communication was excellent during the entire planning process. Tom promptly answered any questions that we had, and was very clear in a detailed contract about what would be involved in the project, what our responsibilities would be (in our case, we had to have the existing porch removed and supported prior to the start), what potential issues might crop up during the project, and how we would handle them if they did. When our start date arrived the team showed up on time, worked hard all day, and always cleaned up afterwards (anyone who works with contractors will understand how rare this is). They were polite and courteous (even the neighbors said so!), always happy to answer any questions we had or to explain what they were doing. Our project had one major change order: to dig a new drainage trench for a gutter downspout, after discovering during excavation that the existing solution was inadequate and could compromise the integrity of the patio. They did an excellent job with it, at a reasonable price. No issues whatsoever with the project, except that it looks so beautiful that now we have to upgrade the rest of the house to keep up with it
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom, Justin and Adam did an outstanding job installing over 200' of granite curb and 2 new walkways. I reached out to Tom (owner) from a top 10 list for hardscape companies, Swanson stone/granite company gave me when I tried sourcing my own granite. Natural Path was #1 one on the list, emailed to me. I called them and with in 3 -4 days I met with Tom and we discussed ideas for my yard and what my goals were. A week later and with wonderful communication he emailed me a quote. My family decided to move forward with Natural Path. The attention to detail is unprecedented. The consideration for future projects or other contractors is beyond thoughtful. Any concern, change in plans or due to my house being 151 yr old was done seamlessly. These gentlemen are passionate, personable class acts and extremely good at what they do. You will have buyers remorse if you go with any other hardscape company other than Natural path. Worth every penny. Thank you
Concrete Repair Contractors in Holliston
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Great work and good quality. Eddie is very detail oriented and ensure the work is done to satisfaction. Good skill and reasonable price.John d.
- Business Description:At our company we do not see stone masonry as a trade, but a craft and a culture. We are a full service Masonry Contractor servicing both Residential and Commercial customers. We provide "Year-Round" masonry services and can handle "All" aspects of your project eliminating the need for multiple contractors to complete a single projectRecent Review:Oscar and his men were extremely hard working and did an excellent job removing and replacing our brick retaining wall. They cleaned and reused some of the old over baked brick for a perfect match to the old walls on the property. They also demolished and filled in a gunite pool and covered it over with a brick patio ( excellent workmanship). In addition they installed a PVC fence and also custom built a horizontal fence. All work was done on a timely and professional manner. I have recommended Oscar to a close friend and he was also very satisfied with his work and price His prices are very competitive.steve p.
- Business Description:Working with you to bring elegance and coziness to your landscape is RS Construction & Landscaping owners. You need not travel around the world to experience peace and relaxation within a natural environment. Your paradise can be right at home. RS Construction & Landscaping specializes in design and contruction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With two decades of experience..Recent Review:I hired them in April 2020 for the sidewalk and railings. They were professional, punctual, very hard working, honest and overall awesome. I hired them again in August 2020 to install the fence.. I can't say enough good things about themBonnie S.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions.Recent Review:Great work, PCA was very responsive and did a good job cleaning my stamped concrete pool deck and applying stain and sealant. Would hire again.Rich F.
- Business Description:We are a family run business with over 30 years of experience. We are focused on completing your project as quickly and efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on our communication with our customers and we guarantee our work. We work throughout Massachusetts to handle any landscape and hardscape work needed, including drainage and perimeter property drainage, retaining walls, machine work... you name it, we do it! Call today for your free estimateRecent Review:G&P did a great, job - very professional. They came when they said they would, finished earlier than they said, provided options, were accommodating to our schedule, and replaced our collapsing wall with a fine new one! Seeded the lawn they had to remove around the wallLinda C.
- Business Description:We are a 40 year old family company of masons and paving contractors. We have an unique and time-honored reputation for excellence and integrity. All of our employees are qualified in masonry and asphalt. We are Licensed and Insured and offer a 5 year guarantee on our workRecent Review:It went very well. We agreed on a price they showed up when they said they would. They completed the job beyond our expectations. We've used them before and would use them again.KEN D.
- Business Description:Alcantara Contractor Inc. is a prestigious company that been around for more than 15 years. The company is fully insured and licensed. Our team is trained and qualified to exceed the expectation on your construction project. We'll match your construction needs with our service. Contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:I hired Carlos and his team to reconstruct my front porch and replace some rotten fascia and trim around my roof. Carlos comes with a wealth of experience and was able to accurately estimate the job. He was respectful of my budget and worked with me to accommodate my needs. He was easy to communicate with, extremely punctual with everything I needed on my end, and kept a close eye on the job until it was complete. His team was meticulous and thorough, and the craftsmanship of their work was outstanding. They were also sure to leave my house clean and organized each night when they left, which was very appreciated. I'm very happy with the work that was done and will definitely hire Carlos and his team again for any future work I needRachel W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to work hard and serve you. We have more than 25 years of experience in the masonry business, including 15 years of experience in Europe and over 8 years of experience in the United States. This give us the knowledge to prepare for any type of project that comes our way. Please check out our Gallery and our Reviews, and give Ben the Mason a call for your next residential or commercial projecRecent Review:All "A's" is the best way to put it. Great guy, great work. Actually responds to email which is nice. Would definitely recommend without reservation.Theodore T.
- Business Description:Here at Primo Paving and Sealcoating, the satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority. The longstanding relationships we have with our residential, corporate, local business, contractor and property management customers are a result of our dedication to quality, customer service, and safety. We take great pride in our reputation and maintain the utmost in quality and customer service in all aspects of our company. 20-25 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No trave..Recent Review:called and Joe answered. very pleasant and told me to contact ;the other' line to leave a message for an estimate. i did it immediately. i called 5 days later , left a message to confirm they had gotten my message. i called again and spoke to Joe and he told me they'd get back to me the next day. i am NOT giving poor grade for bad work, as i have no way to judge it and not interested in spending more time hunting down someone i am literally looking to give work/money. sadly they have a poor process for potential customerKenneth K.
- Business Description:Dalto's Construction offers quality service in a professional and prompt manner. We specialize in indoor and outdoor project like General contractor, remodeling and outdoor like paving and stone work using the best materials and state of the art equipment. As owner of Dalto's Landscape & Construction I am involved in all aspects of the work and have learned the skills of the trade from experienced architects, ground technicians and other industry professionals. Since 2001. I have earned a sol..Recent Review:Very well. Dalto and his crew are hard working, meticulous, responsible and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with the work they did. Dalto is honest and sees the job through.Gretchen B.
Deals in Holliston for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Walpole
- East Walpole
concrete contractors in Holliston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- a aContemporary Masonry & waterproofing inc..97 Concord Ave
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Roofing Siding and Windows Inc576 Boston Post Rd E Suite: I-A
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Ready Mix Concrete Corp132 Central St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- ARCO, LLC51 Mount Alvernia rd
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bay State Brick & StoneworkPO Box 70
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- BOB GIBSON MASONRY INC743 B FARM RD
- BOOTH'S HOME REPAIR37 Morse Rd
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C&K Roofing Inc 27 Concord St
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- CANAL GENERAL CONTRACTORS269 MATFIELD ST
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc3 Norwood St
- Carino Masonry341 Stone Street
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- COMPLETE SERVICES33 PHILOMENA AVE # B
- Concrete Cut & Core2 Glenmere Rd
- Concrete Doorway Cutting Service66A Hancock Street
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Construction Enterprise Inc55 Longwood Ave
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Cooper Bros Asphalt PavingPO Box 1084
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO