Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Milford, MA
There are 26 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Milford
- Berardi IrrigationVery impressed with the crew that installed the irrigation system. It was obvious they’re a well trained team, demonstrated their knowledge by going about the work very methodically, kept me informed every step of the way, and took the time to show me how to use the controller app. I would highly recommend Berardi Irrigation to anyone read less
- Stefano's Landscaping Design and ConstructionThe outcome of this job exceeded our expectations. Stefano's landscaping transformed our backyard from a unusable space to an oasis for our family to enjoy. Our yard is now level with a beautiful wall and firepit. I highly recommend this company for big projects because their workers have an ability to make our vision a reality read less
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionDone right landscaping is the best in the business. Bruce completely renovated my front yard, gave design ideas for the house to improve our home aesthetic. He also added in doing the side of my house completely free of charge to make it look as good as the front! I have hired 3 landscapers in the past to try to make my front yard look beautiful, but no one met my expectations until now. High quality, professional, above and beyond results. They came with 5 trucks, and did what was a whole week of work in a day period. I can not express enough how happy and grateful I am for this. I already had 4 neighbors reach out and compliment the work in the first day read less
- Grasshopper Irrigation and LightingExcellent company to do business with. Extremely responsive and very competent in their trade and customer satisfaction is important to them. Don’t hesitate to hire this company.
- Stefano's Landscaping Design and ConstructionExtremely professional, great to work with! Very happy with the outcome of our patio and landscaping!
- Berardi IrrigationPhenomenal. Great customer service and highly skilled technicians. This is an impossible job to do without tearing up a yard and they carefully did this and took their time and put my yard back together. They are also extremely reasonable in pricing.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyGreat job. At the first meeting, Ron had his sketch pad and drew us a picture of what it would look like. Good communication throughout. All the odds and ends were wrapped up in a timely manner.
- Baker Elman PlumbingVery satisfied. Frank was extremely professional and pleasant. Inquired from both my wife and my self whether his truck was blocking our exit and if he should move. Investigated problem. A pipe joint had failed. It was a complicated piece to repair as it had many turns and went through the wall of our house. He soldered the pieces together before inserting through the wall - something that the original plumber for our house apparently did not do and therefore was not able to get a good solder joint in the tight space available. Our work seemed all very neatly done. I had lent Frank a 50' extension cord so he would not have to go back to his truck to get one. When I came down at the end he had coiled the extension cord in an amazingly neat fashion - a fitting conclusion to a very professional job. I would gladly welcome Baker Elman and Frank back for future plumbing needs read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingIn order to get the job done on time for me they sent 3 plumbers and it took them 2-1/2 hours to complete the work. They did great quality work and they were all very friendly and cheerful. To install the water hose spigot one plumber had to climb into a very short crawl space and coordinate with another plumber that was outside. I had a racks full of electronics in front of the crawl space, they helped me move stuff without complaining and afterwards they offered to help put it back. My sink is no longer leaking and the pex line in the basement is no longer leaking either. My lawn is doing very well now thanks to them. They now do electronic receipts instead of writing them on the spot, but I got the receipt the same day via email. I noticed that they hadn't given me 10% off for being an Angie's List member; they took care of that right away and sent me a check for 10% off the work. I felt bad that I was taking money back from them after the great work they did but having just bought a house every dollar saved is important read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingThis company is top notch. Starts with the office manager Susan, she is very responsive and pleasant, but she also used to work for a plumbing parts distributor, so she is very knowledgeable. David, the owner comes and assesses most jobs and really spends the time to understand any issues and talks through with you what the best solution is. The guys are professional and very competent read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Milford
- Business Description:Lawn sprinkler general repairs, maintenance, installation, designing, spring turn on and shut off at the end of season.!!! Comercial and residential Give us a call for free estimate.!!Recent Review:Franklin and company were top notch professionals through the entire process and would highly recommend. Franklin met with me where we reviewed my options and provided a proposed layout. The price was competitive and we scheduled the work. He is his crew arrived as promised and worked hard throughout the day and we are thrilled with Final result. Franklin is very professional always promptly followed up on any questions and By the time he left, we had Sprinkler app downloaded on my cell phone and system tested. Very happy with all aspects of doing business with him read lessDANIEL D.
- Business Description:No matter how large or small, trust Tierra Landscaping to bring your landscaping dreams to reality! Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so call or click today to schedule a free estimate!Recent Review:Very impressed with their professional service.Timea B.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with all their irrigation design, installation, and maintenance needs. Contact Us at 508.238.1250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:Tracy and bob came to install a back flow system, which they recommended. Paid them $450 for a job that took less than an hour to install. They left without checking the system was working claiming that they are in a big hurry. When we turned on the system for the first time one of the valves would not shut and water was wasted for many hours. It took them another full 10 days to show up. They didn't know which valve it was and started digging in the yard helplessly and wanted us to remove a bush. When we asked them if they were sure we needed to remove the bush Jim (bob never showed up) became extremely angry started screaming and rushed out of the yard into his car and drove away. We tried calling them and they screamed at us on the phone saying that they have now removed us from their fall list. It is hard to believe that after paying so much money this company never checked their work and never took responsibility read lessYael W.
- Business Description:Stone & Garden Solutions Inc. is a landscape design/construction company. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients' needs and addressing those needs by creating a custom landscape/hardscape design and/ or maintenance plan while adhering to their budget. With a combined 17 years experience in the fields of masonry, hardscape and landscape, as well as pond design, we create beautiful and natural outdoor settings for your home read lessRecent Review:The work that Marlin and his team do is exceptional. We couldn’t be any happier with the outcome. They installed a 14x20 bluestone patio with a 20” H seating wall as well as a drain connected to a dry well and some Juniper trees for privacy. Marlin is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. We highly recommend them and will be calling them back on our next project read lessMarci C.
- Business Description:Clear Blue Irrigation - Small business - specializing in all irrigation Related service.Recent Review:No work was performed. I called on the phone and spoke to Stephen and he gave me a scheduled date/time. When no one arrived at that time I called to confirm and he said they were running about 1.5 hours late and would be there later that day around 1:30 PM. They never showed up, they never called back. I get that you are probably busy, but don't string me along with a promised date/time only to never show up; just tell me you're busy up and don't schedule me! I had to cancel the other services that I had lined up based on you opening up my system. I'm sure your work is good, to warrant your "A" rating, which is why I called you, but I will never know read lessChristopher A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Patriot landscaping was very fast and professional. They were there working non stop for 2 1/2 days and got the job done. I was amazed how fast this whole project went. This company is top notch and I plan on hiring them again for all my future projects. This is a worry free company that you can rely on to get the job done and do it beautifully read lessRichard C.
- Business Description:Gallagher Design Associates is a full service landscape design build firm located in Framingham, Massachusetts. Main emphasis is on residential landscape design and implementation of design. All employees are fully insured, all associates are fully insured, with workers comp and liability insurance. Alternative phone (508) 879-6779. Award winning. read lessRecent Review:Great job! Chris, Pat and Mike could not have been more accommodating and pleasant to work with. Chris initially discussed the work with me and made some suggestions to create the privacy screen I was looking for. He recommended bringing in some loam to build up the ground height so the trees would sit taller. These were 8’ trees with massive root balls. There is very limited access to my yard and, to add to the challenge of getting the trees in place, they needed to navigate through my many existing plantings. They took great care to protect everything, and not a single plant was disturbed. The trees are beautiful, lush and healthy plants, which Chris made it a point to hand pick at the nursery. They mulched the area, did an initial watering and even set up my soaker hose. This was not easy work and we had some oppressive heat, but the guys took it in stride and worked hard for a beautiful finished product read lessKaren D.
- Business Description:We are a small company of 3 or less employees. We work as one crew and only run one job at a time until it is complete and the customer is totally satisfied.Recent Review:It was a pleasure working with Rich (RJ Services) on our front yard project. We needed an expert to provide us with ideas for a full redo on our front yard landscaping. Rich installed a new walkway, front door landing as well as all new mature trees and shrubs. He took the time to meet with us at the nursery and stone shop to make selections. We are extremely happy with how it turned out and would certainly recommend RJ Services to others read lessmark s.
- Business Description:A Cut Above Landscaping has been in business since 2005 and operates on one simple principle: provide each customer with high-quality personalized service. As a result we’ve enjoyed a reputation as one of Massachusetts premier residential and commercial landscape companies. We are a full-service company providing all aspects of landscaping under one roof, including design, maintenance, construction, stone work, walkways, patios, water features and much more for residential and commercial clie.. read lessRecent Review:I feel very lucky that this company was working across the street from my residence early this summer. I am a single mom and my lawn mower was broken and I asked them if they could help me out. They were very professional mowed my lawn that day cleaned up my property every detail and when they build me they were very reasonable. They have kept my yard looking good all summer which has been a godsend. I would highly recommend the read lessSarah L.
- Business Description:C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC is owned and operated by Chris & Krystal Hansen. We are a small business built on hard work and great customer service. We offer the following services but not limited to: Complete New Lawn Renovations / Installations, Hydroseeding, Pool Fill Ins, Excavations, Grading, Bobcat / Mini Excavator Work, Demolitions, Commercial Snow Plowing, Salting, Snow Bank/Pile Removal. Call now to speak to us about your next project read lessRecent Review:I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the project. Chris responded promptly and immediately understood what I wanted done. Quality of the work was outstanding. Work was done surprisingly quickly, which I appreciate. They are competent and well equipped. Everyone on the crew was courteous. Cleanup was thorough. I could not be happier with the result read lessBob R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- South Grafton
lawn irrigation services in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A Stone Flake INCPO Box 451
- A.J. Robinson Corporation48 Swan Avenue
- ACORN TREE & LANDSCAPING INC513 CODMAN HILL RD
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adams Landscapes, LLC66 Gold St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATION4 Samoset Circle
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- AJ Antico Irrigation72 Jefferson St
- Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.11 Canal Street
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Anrik Irrigation199 Route 13
Brookline, New Hampshire
- APZ Enterprises Inc6 cutter dr
- A Cut Above Landscaping
- Belmont Irrigation, Inc.305 Turnpike St #224
South Easton, Massachusetts
- BISCO60 STERGIS WAY
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Irrigation330 Cochituate Rd #1480
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire
- BROOK BOUND NURSERY170 STATE RD E
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Bryan Fournier Landscaping and Irrigation177 Pattee Hill Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- Belmont Irrigation, Inc.
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC212 ELIOT ST
- C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC202 Berlin Rd
- Cabral Irrigation, Inc282 Central Street
- Cahill Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc98 Central St
- Callery Sons Lawns83 Clarence Rd
- Carlino Landscaping39 Locust St
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Clear Blue Irrigation10 Technology Dr ste 6-274
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Concord Tree & Landscape112 Frye St.
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- CRS IRRIGATION & HYDROSEEDING6 DOE DR
- Currier Landscaping Company25 W Mill St
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC
- D.M. Plumbing & Heating Company, Inc.301 Channing Road
- Daves Landscape469 River Rd # 12
- DiMeco's Nursery & Landscape374 Sterling St
- DO ALL CONSTRUCTION12 Meadowview Dr
- Done Right Landscape & Construction Company, Inc.245 Fairmount Ave.
- Done Right Landscape & Construction Company, Inc.41 Belvidere St.
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- Dutton Lawn Care4 Pearl Street
- Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc835 Edmands Rd
- D.M. Plumbing & Heating Company, Inc.
- Earth Works IncPO Box 565
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Earthscape Landscaping Inc.409 Martins Pond Rd.
- EAST COAST IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING INCPO BOX 254
- Electrified Irrigation
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Emanouil Inc.90 Progress Ave Unit 2
- Emerald IrrigationPo Box 674
- EMI irrigationpo box 527
- ESD Associates IncPO Box 1025
- Evergreen Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Corp66 KING ST A
- Earth Works Inc
- F Carias Irrigation Specialist Inc116 Canterbury St
- Fairway Landscaping & Lawn Care718 Washington St
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Faulkner Landscaping & Nursery Inc.1130 Hooksett Rd
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Forest Street Builders6 Atlanta Street
- FRANNY'S LANDSCAPE CO INCP.O. Box 4847
- F Carias Irrigation Specialist Inc
- G & P Landscape & Construction 576 Highland St
- Gagnon's Landscaping LLCPO Box 560
Pelham, New Hampshire
- GALIKA CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPING DESIGN221 WASHINGTON ST
- Gallagher Design Associates31 Rose Ln
- GC McGowan Design53 Curtis St
- GLENN KRESCO CORP98 E CHARLTON RD
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- Great Escapes Landscape and Irrigation30 cross st
- Green Leaves Landscape Inc107 Main St Suite B
- Green Tech Landscape InstallationsPO Box 191
- Greenman Inc.340 Chestnut St.
- Groft Development135 East St
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Guindon Landscape coPO box 778
- Gulla Landscape Inc467 Washington St
- G & P Landscape & Construction
- H.A. Landscaping Inc175 Willard St Apt 209
- H.A. Landscaping Inc
- J Martin Landscaping34 Bartherick Rd
- J&S Landscaping, Inc1 Oakland St
- JAM Creative Landscaping Inc.235 West Boylston St
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- JARVIS LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS INC65 Forge Village Road
- JAZZBO LANDSCAPING355 JUNE ST
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE875 MAIN ST 5
- JHI Landscape234 Whitney St
- JM Irrigation47 Richard Ave
- Julians Landscaping108 riservior rd
- J Martin Landscaping
- Kamataris Landscape & Lawn Care Inc.5 Teller Dr
- Kens Lawn & Yard Inc33 Carter Ave
- khyco210 PARK AVE, STE 291
- Kostkutters1.com113 Albion St
- Krefta Landscaping Inc331 Concord Ave PO 190
- KRIS-JON'S LANDSCAPE DESIGN685 N BEDFORD ST RT 18
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Kamataris Landscape & Lawn Care Inc.