Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Framingham, MA
There are 59 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Framingham
- Berardi IrrigationVery impressed with the crew that installed the irrigation system. It was obvious they’re a well trained team, demonstrated their knowledge by going about the work very methodically, kept me informed every step of the way, and took the time to show me how to use the controller app. I would highly recommend Berardi Irrigation to anyone read less
- Stefano's Landscaping Design and ConstructionThe outcome of this job exceeded our expectations. Stefano's landscaping transformed our backyard from a unusable space to an oasis for our family to enjoy. Our yard is now level with a beautiful wall and firepit. I highly recommend this company for big projects because their workers have an ability to make our vision a reality read less
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionDone right landscaping is the best in the business. Bruce completely renovated my front yard, gave design ideas for the house to improve our home aesthetic. He also added in doing the side of my house completely free of charge to make it look as good as the front! I have hired 3 landscapers in the past to try to make my front yard look beautiful, but no one met my expectations until now. High quality, professional, above and beyond results. They came with 5 trucks, and did what was a whole week of work in a day period. I can not express enough how happy and grateful I am for this. I already had 4 neighbors reach out and compliment the work in the first day read less
- Grasshopper Irrigation and LightingExcellent company to do business with. Extremely responsive and very competent in their trade and customer satisfaction is important to them. Don’t hesitate to hire this company.
- Stefano's Landscaping Design and ConstructionExtremely professional, great to work with! Very happy with the outcome of our patio and landscaping!
- Berardi IrrigationPhenomenal. Great customer service and highly skilled technicians. This is an impossible job to do without tearing up a yard and they carefully did this and took their time and put my yard back together. They are also extremely reasonable in pricing.
- The Narrow Lane Landscape CompanyGreat job. At the first meeting, Ron had his sketch pad and drew us a picture of what it would look like. Good communication throughout. All the odds and ends were wrapped up in a timely manner.
- Baker Elman PlumbingVery satisfied. Frank was extremely professional and pleasant. Inquired from both my wife and my self whether his truck was blocking our exit and if he should move. Investigated problem. A pipe joint had failed. It was a complicated piece to repair as it had many turns and went through the wall of our house. He soldered the pieces together before inserting through the wall - something that the original plumber for our house apparently did not do and therefore was not able to get a good solder joint in the tight space available. Our work seemed all very neatly done. I had lent Frank a 50' extension cord so he would not have to go back to his truck to get one. When I came down at the end he had coiled the extension cord in an amazingly neat fashion - a fitting conclusion to a very professional job. I would gladly welcome Baker Elman and Frank back for future plumbing needs read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingIn order to get the job done on time for me they sent 3 plumbers and it took them 2-1/2 hours to complete the work. They did great quality work and they were all very friendly and cheerful. To install the water hose spigot one plumber had to climb into a very short crawl space and coordinate with another plumber that was outside. I had a racks full of electronics in front of the crawl space, they helped me move stuff without complaining and afterwards they offered to help put it back. My sink is no longer leaking and the pex line in the basement is no longer leaking either. My lawn is doing very well now thanks to them. They now do electronic receipts instead of writing them on the spot, but I got the receipt the same day via email. I noticed that they hadn't given me 10% off for being an Angie's List member; they took care of that right away and sent me a check for 10% off the work. I felt bad that I was taking money back from them after the great work they did but having just bought a house every dollar saved is important read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingThis company is top notch. Starts with the office manager Susan, she is very responsive and pleasant, but she also used to work for a plumbing parts distributor, so she is very knowledgeable. David, the owner comes and assesses most jobs and really spends the time to understand any issues and talks through with you what the best solution is. The guys are professional and very competent read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Framingham
- Business Description:Craig Zottoli founded The Irrigation Company to service the irrigation needs of central Massachusetts and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to beautify residential properties through quality lawn and shrub irrigation. Using the latest technology in the industry, we aim to have as little impact as possible while yeilding the greatest results. We are a full-time shop servicing clients, whatever the size of the project, all year round. We build irrigation systems that conserve water and auto.. read lessRecent Review:The Irrigation Company did some repair work on my lawn irrigation system. They were responsive and did a great job. The technician who came out was thorough and walked me through what was needed. Very satisfied and appreciative of the quick response read lessMichael S.
- Business Description:J and R Fine Landscaping truly is a full service, four seasons landscaping company. We have been in the business for over 25 years and are based in Andover, MA where we are established as the largest and the most reputable company in our industry. Along with lawn care and plowing, our hardscape and masonry division is second to none. While most companies will say they do, we absolutely always stand behind our work. We feel is no greater way to establish a great reputation and grow your compan.. read lessRecent Review:Jim came immediately to see it and quickly returned an estimate which, after waiting some time for other estimates, turned out to be in the middle of the 4 estimates we got; however with a little negotiation, we decided to go with J&R. Since we were flexible on the timing as well as a little undecided about the paver color mix that we wanted, the work didn't happen for some time, which was not a problem for us. However, during that time, I felt the communication from Jim was lacking. For example, we asked Jim for some guidance on paver color mix, and he said he'd get info from his providers & get back to me, but never did. Communication around the removal of the stains was similar. Regarding dates for the work, his original estimate of when the work would start didn't happen (which again wasn't a big deal for us because of our flexiblity, however we would have appreciated a call to tell us of the delay), and at times workers would just show up without our being informed ahead of time. I know Jim is juggling a number of jobs and so is very busy, and maybe it's just me, but I found these things annoying. However, once the team of masons arrived, they were wonderful! They WERE responsive to our questions and they worked really hard. The job proved more challenging and time-consuming than originally thought because the amount of curve in the walkway required a LOT of cutting, but the result was really fantastic and we are very happy with our new beautiful walkway read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:It is Topping Landscaping’s mission to provide for our customer the best team of highly motivated and trained professionals in the lawn and landscape industry. We provide accurate answers, innovative designs, and superior landscape installation and maintenance on all our projects since 1996 read lessRecent Review:Ron and his crew showed up on time, did a great job and cleaned up everything. Ron is very professional, easy to work with and his prices are affordable. We highly recommend Topping and will certainly hire them again read lessDiane D.
- Business Description:Lawn sprinkler general repairs, maintenance, installation, designing, spring turn on and shut off at the end of season.!!! Comercial and residential Give us a call for free estimate.!!Recent Review:Franklin and company were top notch professionals through the entire process and would highly recommend. Franklin met with me where we reviewed my options and provided a proposed layout. The price was competitive and we scheduled the work. He is his crew arrived as promised and worked hard throughout the day and we are thrilled with Final result. Franklin is very professional always promptly followed up on any questions and By the time he left, we had Sprinkler app downloaded on my cell phone and system tested. Very happy with all aspects of doing business with him read lessDANIEL D.
- Business Description:No matter how large or small, trust Tierra Landscaping to bring your landscaping dreams to reality! Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so call or click today to schedule a free estimate!Recent Review:Very impressed with their professional service.Timea B.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with all their irrigation design, installation, and maintenance needs. Contact Us at 508.238.1250 or at email@example.com for a Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:Tracy and bob came to install a back flow system, which they recommended. Paid them $450 for a job that took less than an hour to install. They left without checking the system was working claiming that they are in a big hurry. When we turned on the system for the first time one of the valves would not shut and water was wasted for many hours. It took them another full 10 days to show up. They didn't know which valve it was and started digging in the yard helplessly and wanted us to remove a bush. When we asked them if they were sure we needed to remove the bush Jim (bob never showed up) became extremely angry started screaming and rushed out of the yard into his car and drove away. We tried calling them and they screamed at us on the phone saying that they have now removed us from their fall list. It is hard to believe that after paying so much money this company never checked their work and never took responsibility read lessYael W.
- Business Description:C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC is owned and operated by Chris & Krystal Hansen. We are a small business built on hard work and great customer service. We offer the following services but not limited to: Complete New Lawn Renovations / Installations, Hydroseeding, Pool Fill Ins, Excavations, Grading, Bobcat / Mini Excavator Work, Demolitions, Commercial Snow Plowing, Salting, Snow Bank/Pile Removal. Call now to speak to us about your next project read lessRecent Review:I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the project. Chris responded promptly and immediately understood what I wanted done. Quality of the work was outstanding. Work was done surprisingly quickly, which I appreciate. They are competent and well equipped. Everyone on the crew was courteous. Cleanup was thorough. I could not be happier with the result read lessBob R.
- Business Description:For 30 years, John’s Landscape Service Inc. has been a landscape contractor providing highly recommended, reliable and reasonable landscape services to the Greater Boston, Metro North and Metro West areas including areas such as Boston, Arlington, Newton, and Cambridge. We are proud of our reputation and we would love to work with you this season. No project is too big or too small. We know that we can provide you with the highest level of satisfaction in our work and help to make your outdoo.. read lessRecent Review:didn't hire - just chose another contractor from list. can't review someone I didn't hire. should be a 3rd choice wherever necessary here - "N/A" or "didn't hire".Ms A L.
- Business Description:The Narrow Lane Landscape Company is a full service landscape firm dedicated to our client's complete satisfaction. All work is done in a timely, professional manner and 100% guaranteed. Also serving Dover, Weston, Cambridge, Sudbury, Lexington & Concord, MA read lessRecent Review:Great job. At the first meeting, Ron had his sketch pad and drew us a picture of what it would look like. Good communication throughout. All the odds and ends were wrapped up in a timely manner.NANCY B.
- Business Description:Transform your yard into Paradise. Krefta Landscaping transforms your dream into reality by providing consultation, design and installation of landscaping, hardscaping and exterior enhancements. We offer the convenience of one contractor from project start to finish. Plus, financing is available read lessRecent Review:We hired Krefta Landscaping, in Billerica, MA, last year and were so pleased we hired them again this year for extensive pruning, weeding, and mulching. This is an outstanding landscaping company and we highly recommend them. Edson Krefta offers a fair price, along with prompt, professional, and reliable service. His employees worked tremendously hard from sun-up till sundown, transforming our property into a place of pride. Hire this company! You won’t regret it read lessJoyce R.
Deals in Framingham for Irrigation Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
lawn irrigation services in Framingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A Stone Flake INCPO Box 451
- A Yard and a Half Landscaping Cooperative26 Thayer Rd
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.J. Robinson Corporation48 Swan Avenue
- Abbott Construction & Landscaping LLC7 Towne Rd
- ACCURATE LAWN SPRINKLER INC38 Adams St Rear
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- ACORN TREE & LANDSCAPING INC513 CODMAN HILL RD
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adams Landscapes, LLC66 Gold St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Agriculture Inc.171 Dalton Rd
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATION4 Samoset Circle
- Ahronian Landscaping & Design107 Concord St
- AJ Antico Irrigation72 Jefferson St
- Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.11 Canal Street
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Anrik Irrigation199 Route 13
Brookline, New Hampshire
- Anthony Vanaria & Sons IncPO Box 541113
- Antonio Torcasio Landscaping Contr.52 Rumford Ave
- APZ Enterprises Inc6 cutter dr
- Artistic Landscapes111 Newburyport Tpke
- Auburndale Irrigation218 Melrose St
- Autowater Irrigation Co Inc33 Ryder St
- A Cut Above Landscaping
- BACKYARD BUILDERS INC80 MIDDLESEX ST
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Baker Elman Plumbing671 Saw Mill Brook Pkwy
Newton Center, Massachusetts
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Barnette Plumbing & Heating Associates Inc21 Green St
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Bellrock Construction LLC1 Atkinson Dr # 3
- Belmont Irrigation, Inc.305 Turnpike St #224
South Easton, Massachusetts
- BISCO60 STERGIS WAY
- Black Diamond Landscapes Inc33 Ryder St. Ste. 4
- Bocash Brothers Landscaping19 Bishop Ln
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Irrigation330 Cochituate Rd #1480
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- Bostonian Landscaping & Property Maintenance11 Saugus Av
- Bourque Bros Irrigation LLC837 Upper Union St Unit C-1
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Broad Meadow Farms, LLC56 Broad Meadow Road
- BROOK BOUND NURSERY170 STATE RD E
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Bryan Fournier Landscaping and Irrigation177 Pattee Hill Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- BuildIt2192 Wolomolopoag St
- BACKYARD BUILDERS INC
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC212 ELIOT ST
- C. R. Hansen Construction, LLC202 Berlin Rd
- Cabral Irrigation, Inc282 Central Street
- Callery Sons Lawns83 Clarence Rd
- CATALDO LANDSCAPE INCORPORATED9 BELKNAP RD
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Cerminara Landscaping & Irrigation306 hartford ave
- Clear Blue Irrigation10 Technology Dr ste 6-274
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Colameta Landscaping - Groton45 Pleasant Street
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Compass Landscapes, Inc102 Waverley Ave
- Concord Tree & Landscape112 Frye St.
- Corbett IncPO Box 1484
- COSCO LANDSCAPE CO16 COTTAGE ST.
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- CRS IRRIGATION & HYDROSEEDING6 DOE DR
- CSR Irrigation75 Fuller St
- Currier Landscaping Company25 W Mill St
- C H LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION INC
- D And S Plumbing And Heating111 2nd St
- D&K Landscape 292 Main St
- D.M. Plumbing & Heating Company, Inc.301 Channing Road
- Daves Landscape469 River Rd # 12
- Design Maintence14 Grove st
- DiMeco's Nursery & Landscape374 Sterling St
- DO ALL CONSTRUCTION12 Meadowview Dr
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 929
- Done Right Landscape & Construction Company, Inc.245 Fairmount Ave.
- Done Right Landscape & Construction Company, Inc.41 Belvidere St.
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- Dutton Lawn Care4 Pearl Street
- Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc835 Edmands Rd
- D And S Plumbing And Heating
- Earth Works IncPO Box 565
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Earthscape Landscaping Inc.409 Martins Pond Rd.
- EAST COAST IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING INCPO BOX 254
- Ed's Tree & Landscape Service Inc169 E Central St
- Electrified Irrigation
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Emanouil Inc.90 Progress Ave Unit 2
- EMI irrigationpo box 527
- ESD Associates IncPO Box 1025
- Evergreen Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Corp66 KING ST A
- Earth Works Inc
- F Carias Irrigation Specialist Inc116 Canterbury St
- Fairway Landscaping & Lawn Care718 Washington St
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Fasolino Landscape Design & Construction Inc164 Main St
- Faulkner Landscaping & Nursery Inc.1130 Hooksett Rd
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Forest Street Builders6 Atlanta Street
- Frank Chiaravalloti Landscape Contractor127 Summer Street
- FRANNY'S LANDSCAPE CO INCP.O. Box 4847
- Fredette Contractors Inc180 Hart St
- F Carias Irrigation Specialist Inc