If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Franklin, MA
There are 73 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Franklin
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours read less
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done read less
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed read less
- MasonWorks LLCThis job went off perfect. The quality of the work was excellent and it was done very quickly. I will hire again for another project in the future. We are thrilled with the end results, they even filled the planter bed with soil which was a nice surprise.
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for read less
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom, Justin and Adam did an outstanding job installing over 200' of granite curb and 2 new walkways. I reached out to Tom (owner) from a top 10 list for hardscape companies, Swanson stone/granite company gave me when I tried sourcing my own granite. Natural Path was #1 one on the list, emailed to me. I called them and with in 3 -4 days I met with Tom and we discussed ideas for my yard and what my goals were. A week later and with wonderful communication he emailed me a quote. My family decided to move forward with Natural Path. The attention to detail is unprecedented. The consideration for future projects or other contractors is beyond thoughtful. Any concern, change in plans or due to my house being 151 yr old was done seamlessly. These gentlemen are passionate, personable class acts and extremely good at what they do. You will have buyers remorse if you go with any other hardscape company other than Natural path. Worth every penny. Thank you read less
- Masonry & More IncExcellent service and quality. I was very pleased with their skills and care. I would definitely recommend!
- Patrick Miller Construction IncAndy was very responsive from day 1. I needed to enclose a room by adding a wall and bathroom plus paint. Andy and his team were professional, efficient, and easy to work with. They communicated clearly and kept me informed throughout the entire project. And most importantly, the job came out beautiful. I plan to hire them for all future projects for my townhouse read less
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionSo happy i called Done Right Landscaping, Bruce and his crew wonderful to work with, timely, budget conscience, went above abd beyond my expectations! When they finished I almost didnt recognize by own house!!
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane is a highly experienced mason with great eye for details. He is courteous, responsive and really great to work with.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Franklin
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Great work and good quality. Eddie is very detail oriented and ensure the work is done to satisfaction. Good skill and reasonable price.John d.
- Business Description:At Shoreline Concrete & Designs we focus on providing high-quality service to our customers. We will work with you to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. 401-660-913 read lessRecent Review:Norbert and his crew were extremely professional. They were always on time and every day, they provided a next step Expectation. We are extremely pleased with the creative design and craftsmanship of our new patio. I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so in the future. Well Done!! A+++ read lessTammy S.
- Business Description:Working with you to bring elegance and coziness to your landscape is RS Construction & Landscaping owners. You need not travel around the world to experience peace and relaxation within a natural environment. Your paradise can be right at home. RS Construction & Landscaping specializes in design and contruction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With two decades of experience.. read lessRecent Review:I hired them in April 2020 for the sidewalk and railings. They were professional, punctual, very hard working, honest and overall awesome. I hired them again in August 2020 to install the fence.. I can't say enough good things about them read lessBonnie S.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions. read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and on time. They were ahead of schedule and very responsive. I had no issues with them and the price was reasonable. Definitely a good quality of work.Nigel C.
- Business Description:Family owned three employees "We work on trust"Recent Review:Evan & crew submitted very competitive quote, showed up on day promised and performed the job with great skill minimizing damage to the landscape. The job was finished in one day and for the promised amount. I would recommend this family owned business to my family and friends. AAA read lessSteve M.
- Business Description:P&C Stonework and Landscaping is a general Landscape construction serving our customers with quality work and honest price for 15 years. The owner, Romulo Pereira, work with small crew with lots of courage to improve your home with a passion on each project start to finish.We specialize in interior and exterior renovations and remodeling with quality and service as a priority . We focus on your individual needs, allowing us to give you an innovative design within your budget. Every project is.. read lessRecent Review:It went extremely well. Romulo is friendly, knowledgeable and always responds quickly to communication. His prices were very reasonable and his crew was hardworking, respectful and efficient. Our new yard and fence are beautiful. We are beyond happy with the work done and would absolutely recommend their company read lessKate D.
- Business Description:We are a home renovation company with a specialty in kitchens, baths, and all range of home improvement and home repair projects. Our best results come when the customer can clearly tell us their vision for their homes. We are here to serve and do the best job in the most efficient way possible.. Your call or email connects you directly to Dan the owner. At a time of your convenience, I will come to your home and we will make an assessment of your project read lessRecent Review:The work was done perfectly and professionally. Dan appeared punctually, offered good suggestions, installed the bars, and cleaned up meticulously. We are very happy with his work. He is very pleasant to deal with and does an excellent job. From now on, that is who we will call for home repair/remodelling. A few months back one of his carpenters did some gutter/window frame repair and that has held up beautifully read lessNancy B.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:Our mission is to work hard and serve you. We have more than 25 years of experience in the masonry business, including 15 years of experience in Europe and over 8 years of experience in the United States. This give us the knowledge to prepare for any type of project that comes our way. Please check out our Gallery and our Reviews, and give Ben the Mason a call for your next residential or commercial projec read lessRecent Review:All "A's" is the best way to put it. Great guy, great work. Actually responds to email which is nice. Would definitely recommend without reservation.Theodore T.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator will be on site during all phases of construction.Recent Review:Needed chimney work initially for slate wings that had come loose. They came next day and repair was excellent. John inspected the entire chimney and recommended cap work and stainless cap be added. Took pictures of the deterioration and reviewed with me. I approved the work and John said they would fit me into the schedule when they had an opening for a 1/2 to 1 day job. John notified me before coming and finished the chimney cap repair in a few hours. Left area clean, his team was polite and clean. John answered all my questions and honored his quote. I highly recommend Nickerson Masonry for any masonry needs read lessKen P.
Deals in Franklin for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Walpole
- Attleboro Falls
- East Walpole
concrete contractors in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- a aContemporary Masonry & waterproofing inc..97 Concord Ave
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- A. moscaritolo general cont inc65 summit ave
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Ready Mix Concrete Corp132 Central St
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & D Construction Inc252 Britton Street
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bay State Brick & StoneworkPO Box 70
- Bay State Bulkhead460 Pond St
- Bay State Sewage Disposal Inc105 Kingman
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & D Construction Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- CANAL GENERAL CONTRACTORS269 MATFIELD ST
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc3 Norwood St
- Carino Masonry341 Stone Street
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- COMPLETE SERVICES33 PHILOMENA AVE # B
- Concrete Cut & Core2 Glenmere Rd
- Concrete Doorway Cutting Service66A Hancock Street
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Construction Enterprise Inc55 Longwood Ave
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Cooper Bros Asphalt PavingPO Box 1084
- Crazy Crete Construction28 Victor St
- Creative Pools & Construction5 Burnside St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO