If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Framingham, MA
There are 68 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Framingham
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.It went great. We changed our original plans and John Cooper paving was able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend read less
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.Great from start to finish. Jackie is great..They came out right away. Price was great. Fast courteous clean. No hassle at all.
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.Excellent job. Prompt service and even showed up early..Neighbors can't believe how awesome it looks. JACKIE made all this happen. KUDOS
- Hanabury & Sons Asphalt SpecialistThey gave me the estimate. I talked to them in the phone and they seem to be very professional. They did a lot of works as well, they said they were courteous and takes pride on their job and they're very experienced.
- Pave Tech LLCThe driveway came out well: thick coat, smooth surface, neat edges. Eddie is very experienced, he and his crew were pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely use Pave Tech again. Expect to wait a while to get a construction date, especially now with COVID-related labor shortages. I suggest checking in periodically after signing to see how things are going and make sure you're still in the queue read less
- New Mark Pavement Marking IncVery happy with the work that James and his team from New Mark did with Sealcoating our driveway and filling cracks in our sidewalk. The team showed up on time, explained what would be done, did the work well, and cleaned up after themselves. Happy with the quote and the execution. Would use New Mark again read less
- Cooper Bros PavingExcellent job! Their large team arrived & they were completely done in less than 4 hours. They were amazing! Thank you to Josh (the owner) & John (in charge of my area) for the great work your team did! My neighbors were amazed & asked for their contact info.
- Nelson Sealcoating & Linestriping.Joe was very courteous and our driveway looks great now. Joe explained very clearly what the cost of the job entailed before he started and got the job done quickly. His price was far better then the quotes we got from other local companies. Highly recommend.
- Patriot Sealcoating and PavingPatriot did a fantastic job. Rarely do you get an outstanding job at a very fair price. Pat, the owner is wonderful to work with, communicates well and aims to please. His crew is obviously very experienced. I highly recommend them.
- Cosmetic SealcoatingBrian repaired my driveway with hot asphalt and filled in the cracks then seal coated it last year. It still looks amazing. I just referred him to my Aunt and she is so happy with what he did to her driveway. I recommend.
Driveway Pavers in Framingham
- Business Description:Boston Choice Driveways have been paving ways in the town of Newton, MA for years, working closely with the locals to make your residential and commercial areas look smoother and updated. We are always at your service to take care of all your paving needs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click t.. read lessRecent Review:I would highly recommend this company. Mike was very fast at getting me a quote and performing the work in a timely manner. His crew was fantastic and he kept me informed throughout the project. I would definitely use them again and have already passed his name along to friends read lessMelanie H.
- Business Description:Paving Repair/Replacement/Re-paving only for remainder of 2019-Not accepting new Sealcoating clients at this time. Asphalt Engineering, LLC is a full service paving and asphalt maintenance company servicing residential, commercial, and municipal customers. Our professional staff consists of full time dedicated asphalt paving and maintenance professionals who have years of knowledge and expertise in the industry. From the detailed quote to the finished job, every customer will be pleased with.. read lessRecent Review:We hired Asphalt Engineering to install a driveway this past summer to replace our gravel and deteriorated bituminous concrete driveway with new bit conc. We sought proposals from two contractors. Although their prices were within a few hundred dollars of each other’s, Asphalt Engineering’s proposal was far superior. It was a multi-page document that included photos, sketches, details, dimensions, and a cost estimate. The other contractor submitted a two-paragraph proposal. Asphalt Engineering arrived as scheduled to remove the existing driveway, grade, and install a gravel base sloped for proper drainage. A week later they returned, as scheduled, to install the binder and finish coats. Their work was excellent. The driveway now drains as it should. I highly recommend Asphalt Engineering. If I had another driveway, I’d hire them again. You should too read lessRichard C.
- Business Description:Hear at MetroWest sealcoating we pride our selfs in our great work and determination to make sure every client is happy. We use the finest material when it comes to sealcoating. We use a high end liquid asphalt oil base driveway sealer that penetrates deep inside of the asphalts pores rejuvenating and bringing your driveway back to life. We are highly trained and qualified to help you with all your driveway needs. Please call to get your free estimate read lessRecent Review:The company was punctual, very reasonable prices, always responded to my phone calls promptly and would highly recommend this this company to anyone.steve m.
- Business Description:Pave tech does a host different services from asphalt paving to masonry, blue stone walks, patios,interlocking patio pavers, driveway pavers,tree work. Intricate & simple landscape designing of backyards. We are the recognized leader in value and pricing!!!!!! read lessRecent Review:The driveway came out well: thick coat, smooth surface, neat edges. Eddie is very experienced, he and his crew were pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I would definitely use Pave Tech again. Expect to wait a while to get a construction date, especially now with COVID-related labor shortages. I suggest checking in periodically after signing to see how things are going and make sure you're still in the queue read lessLinda H.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving installs, services, repairs, seal coating, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we created our own company in 2015! We offer residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for first time customers and we offer 15% off for senior citizens. Check out our service.. read lessRecent Review:Patriot did a fantastic job. Rarely do you get an outstanding job at a very fair price. Pat, the owner is wonderful to work with, communicates well and aims to please. His crew is obviously very experienced. I highly recommend them read lessGlenn N.
- Business Description:Originally based in Ireland then emigrating to America in the late 1980's, our Grand father & founder created the company which carried out work in one of the most consumer focused countries in the world. Not only have we proved ourselves to be dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality workmanship in the USA, but we also developed all the latest materials and techniques to ensure the highest standards of asphalt paving and Tarmacing possible. Family owned and operated and will not be bea.. read less
- Business Description:Robert Heap, Sr, started Heap Paving & Sealing in 1960 and his son, Greg Heap, joined the family business in 1988. Since Robert's passing in 2008, Greg has continued running the family business and for over 50 years our company has stood by our original founding principles of quality, reliability, professionalism and safety. Our pledge has been and will always be 100% customer satisfaction. Our Philosophy: At Heap Paving & Sealing, our mission is to give each job, no matter how large or small.. read lessRecent Review:They provided a very reasonable quote and the crew seemed to perform quality work. The driveway looked great. The work was performed around Thanksgiving 2020 and we gave it an extra day over their recommendation to cure before using it. The following spring we noticed weeds breaking through in parts where there was no prior driveway. I was able to fix these myself with Mitch's suggestion. At the time I also reported one small tire track that seemed to be imprinted in the asphalt. Mitch didn't comment about it at the time. Since then, the problem has worsened where there are several tire tracks and some are an inch deep and cracks are forming (picture shown). Even though I contacted Mitch, he seems to be avoiding me now and does not always return my text messages. Unfortunately, according to their quote they do not seem to provide any warranty. I'm not sure what the issue is, but it seems as if the asphalt has still not cured properly after 6 months. Not sure how to fix this and may have to contact another company. They have not been very communicative and they certainly do not seem to care about the customer being happy read lessIrene H.
- Business Description:BK and sons is a family oriented third generation paving professional contractor. here at BK and sons we specialize in residential driveways and can make your driveway new again. we offer hot mix asphalt as well as environmentally friendly options such as recycled asphalt products and new to 2019 GEOPAVE. GEOPAVE is a permeable parking surface that is rated for harsh winters, maintenance free and last up to 50 years. call us today to learn what option may fit your driveway or parking needs read lessRecent Review:Crew was professional, responsive and performed all tasks as contracted. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone needing this type of work.Brian R.
- Business Description:We have over 30 years of experience in asphalt paving, seal coating, hardscaping, patios, walkways and landscaping. Specializing in pavers, spring and fall clean-ups, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly maintenance packages. Do All Construction is an insured, 3rd generation, family owned and operated business. We Make sure to Develop a last relationship, so the next time service is needed there is no question who you call. **SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!** read lessRecent Review:Roberto Villatico the owner of Do All Construct signed a contract on June 1. 2020 to do the above mentioned work. Since then he has taken money and only partially completed the work. He pulled the stonemason off the job last fall before it was done and had all of the materials removed and then this spring told me that the price of the materials went up and were on back order. Since the beginning of the job he repeatedly lied about when he was coming to do the work and would blame his office staff for scheduling problems. He told me to use a nursery he worked with to get the plants for the landscaping and when we did the owner was reluctant to work with us. He repeatedly told me he would ‘take care of me’ and gave me his ‘word.’ It’s been over a year, he has put my life on hold and totally disregarded his obligation to follow the contract, challenging it at every opportunity. He is untrustworthy dishonest and disrespectful. He has totally scammed this senior citizen read lessCatherine N.
- Business Description:Sealcoating saves you money by extending the life of your asphalt while also making the look of your home move beautiful and valuable. We all need protection from the sun and so does your asphalt driveway, parking lot and other paved surfaces. From day one of your asphalt’s life, UV rays from the sun and oxygen from the air combine to break apart the chemical bonds that give pavements their strength. Sealcoating protects the integrity and appearance of your pavement. Sealcoating will protect .. read lessRecent Review:I don’t leave reviews But I was amazed by his work my driveway looks amazing Highly recommend Paul’s sealcoating Work done professionally I will definitely hire him again If I need my driveway done in the future read lessChanel E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Wellesley Hills
- Newton Lower Falls
- Needham Heights
driveway paving contractors in Framingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A M Sealcoating86 Kimball Ave
- A PLUS PAVINGP.O BOX 1352
Salem, New Hampshire
- A Plus Paving LLCPO Box 1114
- A&L SealCoat
Derry, New Hampshire
- A. Cooper Paving & SealcoatingPO Box 4572
Manchester, New Hampshire
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- AAA Paving556 Central St
- Abbott Construction & Landscaping LLC7 Towne Rd
- Abetter Asphalt1 Lake Parkway
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Agriculture Inc.171 Dalton Rd
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- ALLSTATE Paving31 BRIDGE ST
- AM Seal coating418 Bedford street
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- America Landscape Inc.176 Leland St
- AR GIBBONS COPO BOX 187
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Asphalt Advantage33 West Main St
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- Asphalt Paving By J.A. Cooper454 Copeland St
- Asphalt Services, Inc.210 New Boston St
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atlantic Coast Property Solutions400 Washington St LL10
- Atlas Asphalt & Sealcoat ServicesPO Box 1468
- Attleboro Paving Company909 Newport Ave
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- Authentic Driveways56 Fall River Ave
- Avico Mason Contractor Inc505 Paradise Rd Ste 111
- A M Sealcoating
- B & W Paving & Sealcoating LLC458 Center Street
- B M Norris EnterprisesP.O. Box 122
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Bannon PavingP.O. Box 262
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Basic Sealcoating138 Mendon St
- BAUTISTA MASONRY CORP.99 Milton Street
- BitCon Corporation75 High St
- BK & Sons Paving3 Verdi Rd
- Blue Sky Power WashingPO Box 108
Milford, New Hampshire
- Bonanno Construction Inc239 Salem St
- Boston and Wakefield Masonry LLC7 Lilah Cir
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Choice Driveways600 Worcester Rd
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- Braga Landscape & Construction40 Silver Hill Ln Apt 7
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers & Sons Sealcoating & Paving510 King St Suite #1
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- B & W Paving & Sealcoating LLC
- C.Hartley Traffic Line Markings65 Perham st
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- CENTRAL PAVING56 GLEZEN ST
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Clean Cut Construction477 Pine River Rd
Effingham, New Hampshire
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- Concord Tree & Landscape112 Frye St.
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Convoy Construction
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Cooper Bros Asphalt PavingPO Box 1084
- COOPER PAVING1059 West Swanzey Rd
Swanzey, New Hampshire
- Core Pro LLC34 Dedham St
- COSCO LANDSCAPE CO16 COTTAGE ST.
- CP ContractingPO Box 560064
West Medford, Massachusetts
- Creative Edge Pools and Spa382 Middlesex Ave
- Cross Roads Paving98 Cole St
- Cruz Control ConstructionsPO Box: 235
- Cutting Edge Homes, Inc100 Waverly St Ste 8
- C.Hartley Traffic Line Markings
- D & M Sealcoating and Paving215 Littleton Rd.
- D L Foote & Sons Inc169 Middle St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- D&D Asphalt Paving Inc.190 Meadowcroft St
- D.P. Mercurio & Son Construction206 Lancaster Street
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- Dalto's Construction Inc23 Falcon Ridge Dr
- Davis Sealcoating & Crack Repair297 Brigham St
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- DeJesus Industries LLC1295 Beacon St #262
- Delaney Paving and Masonry Inc50 Dinsmore Ave.
- Design By Nature General Svs LLC250 S Quinsigamond ave
- DiOrio Builders & Designers Inc47 Chapel St #20
- DiPierro and Brown Construction Inc.85 Prospect St.
- Discovery Construction Group4 Julia Dr Ste 18
- DMG Trucking & Paving LLC73 Prospect St
- DO ALL CONSTRUCTION12 Meadowview Dr
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 929
- Driveway Specialists Inc17 Derby St
- DRIVEWAYS CORPORATION19 INDUSTRIAL DR
- Drivewayspikes llcPO Bo 141
- DSM Paving & Masonry LLCP. O. Box 574
Kingston, New Hampshire
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- D & M Sealcoating and Paving