U-Save Painting

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2011

I am EPA licensed and have been in business since 2002. If you hire me, I will be working alongside my employees. I am available in the evenings to discuss any problems that may arise or simply to go over the punch-list for the next day. I rely on 'word-of-mouth' business, which is why I am happy to return to your home if need be, after the job is complete. Our motto is: U save when we get it right the first time! No Job too big or too small....

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

interior painting (8)handyman (4)general contractors (3)house painting (2)woodworking (2)pressure washing (2)gutter cleaning (2)drywall (1)tile installation (1)

07/25/2022

Donalda H.

Excellent. Very pleased with the job well done. Very clean, on time for service, will continue to use their services in future.

Description of Work
interior painting -kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

[Member Name Removed] , thank you so much for your wonderful review!i really appreciate it.i always try to do my best and I am glad you were happy with the results .

07/19/2022

Susan R.

Do you need quality exterior or interior work? Usave painting is an excellent resource for your needs. I have used Usave painting for many years. They do beautiful work with carpentry, paining, handman work etc. Robert Groppe and his assistant show up on time, put a lot of thought into the particular job and always do a good cleanup. They both have a lot of experience and pricing is competitive. I recommend Usave painting.

Description of Work
They have done many jobs for me over the years including painting, carpentry and handyman work. Most recently they were out for a carpentry project.

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

I really appreciate the wonderful review you wrote . Thanks

07/18/2022

Tara D.

Robert and Hercules painted the entire interior of our home. They were punctual, professional, and meticulous. I would highly recommend U Save Painting for any job large or small.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review!we really appreciate your buiseness and really enjoyed working for you and your family. Thanks

07/18/2022

Jerome F.

Vey good, they were excellent and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpentry and Painting

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

05/17/2022

Vena P.

It was amazing he was above and beyond awesome finished early in charge me too much and I definitely will use him again Robert is amazing

Description of Work
Painting of the ceiling

Category contractors, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

05/09/2022

Marilyn M.

I use the service several times. He can do almost everything. I love the quality of his work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did interior painting, bathroom tile floor, power washing, and retaining walls.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

05/09/2022

stanley R.

Excellent. You certainly save money and headaches by hiring USAVE PAINTING. We have an older garrison colonial home with 20 pane windows, which have small panes of glass. Not only did their crew refurbish these panes, they also made them appear brand new. USAVE PAINTING has also cleaned our gutters, power washed our house, have done yard work for us, done minor electrical work and some major construction in our home. They are honest, show up as scheduled, check-up after their job, and we would hire and recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Handymen

Category drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Thank you for the wonderful review.the work is always appreciated.

05/05/2022

Carole O.

They were very good. They very careful. I got them from a neighbor who used them. I used them a few times for the last five years. They were very dependable. They were very professional. They were easy to work with. I'm planning to do use them within the next 6 months.

Description of Work
They did interior painting for me, which they painted my bathroom and foyer.

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

03/09/2015

Arthur T.

They are punctual, polite, efficient, personable, highly skilled They are a wonderful team There is no problem with giving them a key and returning a few days later Everyone who now visits us who had seen the house before raves about the job We will never use any other painters We have used them many times in the pat Wehave always been more than satisfied In addition to painting they have done gutter cleaning and carpentry and furniture moving

Description of Work
We have a 105 year old 4 level house and carriage house in Newton Rob Grope and his assistant Hercules painted almost the entire interior ( 3 of the bedrooms they had done the year before) The walls were in terrible condition before the job There are steep staircases and omplicated angles and bright sunlit area and shadowy places Most of the house is very old but there is also some new construction We also wanted the rooms and hallways to be differnt colors but to blend into each other They helped us choose the colors They prepped by sanding, taping and patching They primed and painted Some walls were so cold and thirsty that they required 3-4 coats We needed to choose colors and they came a differnt times of day to evaluate the lighting We repainted some area after the fact bec we changed our minds

Category contractors, gutter cleaning, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2014

Contact

Phone

10 Juniper St #44

Brookline, MA 02445

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Website

Wallpapering, Electrical Work, Plumbing.