The cost of installing a TV antenna is worth it if you want to watch free, over-the-air local and national TV channels. Costs vary depending on the antenna type, location, and whether you need to hire a professional for installation.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Brookline, MA
There are 9 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Brookline
- Home Theatre AssociatesExcellent service and follows up after everything is done and your happy he’s only a phone call away when ever there is a problem great customer service. He thinks years ahead of technology so your prepared for upgrades without having to start all over. Very friendly staff. I have been using them for 19 year
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCRoberto arrived on time, was very professional and above all very personable. His work was top notch one could easily tell he has been doing this for many years. Following the install he went the extra mile and helped with the tuning in of all available stations. I highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCRoberto responded quickly after my initially contacting AVolutions. We discussed the scope of work involved and decided on the best configuration to be installed. The work was scheduled to meet my time frame. Roberto arrived on-time and started the work. He needed to leave the worksite to get a component he had forgotten, but his co-worker remained working on the cabling, so no time was lost on the job. The installation was completed quickly and efficiently. I went from 40 OTA channels to 64 channels
- New England Antenna SvcI called Gary to discuss my antenna options and it was clear that he has extensive knowledge about antenna installations. He told me that he would do a signal survey at my house to determine where to place the antenna, what type was needed, and whether an amplifier was needed. He said that he had all of the equipment in his truck so he could install whatever I needed and gave estimates for the amplified and non-amplified options. When Gary arrived we discussed placement options. He then got on the roof and found the best spot for the antenna. After I agreed to the location he installed the antenna. He does everything right - the mounting was done with a self-sealing membrane so the lag screws won't cause leaks in the roof, the antenna was grounded properly, the cable was run as inconspicuously as possible and secured, and the entry into the house was clean and professional. Once everything was set up outside I turned on the TV and had perfect reception, including all of the channels which I hadn't been able to pick up with my indoor antenna. Gary made sure I was happy with everything before he left
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCOutstanding !! Rob and his team are the consummate professionals dedicated and committed to excellence which is testament to their high caliber quality performance.
- New England Antenna SvcGary was great. I called after hours and left a voicemail. I was unsure if he serviced our area, since I am in the Worcester, MA area and he is coming from New Hampshire. He called me back the same night and scheduled an appointment for the following day. He got here and spent about two hours fixing the issue. Was very knowledgeable and nice
- New England Antenna SvcGary personally returned my phone message that night. He took the time to answer all my questions in regards to what was a fair expectation of what channels I could receive from Boston and NH. Gary and his helper showed up promptly the day of the service call. After checking out the tvs and my tv wiring (Comcast), he got to work checking the signal strength. Gary installed a large directional antenna and matching amplifier on a tripod on my roof. He called it large, I think it looks more like a baking cooling rack! Took the time to program my tvs, and to leave me with room for future tv installations onto the system if I chose to down the road. I feel I paid a fair price for the quality installation that was performed. All wires were neatly hidden, and the tripod was secured soundly to my roof. Please bear in mind that Gary had to travel a good hour to my home one way. My savings by dropping Comcast for tv will quickly pay for this job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a quality high def antenna installation or repair
- New England Antenna SvcUpdated 10/30/2012: Gary's installation survived Hurricane Sandy with flying colors. Despite 70mph gusts in our area, our antenna is completely undamaged. Very impressed. Original review: I contacted NE Antenna Service after attempting to contact other services that are allegedly closer to my location, but the expertise that Gary showed in talking to him on the phone impressed me enough to go with them. I am an electrical engineer, but I wanted to hire someone experienced with choosing and installing durable hardware. (I'm also a bit clumsy, and I wanted someone experienced with climbing and working on a high roof such as mine). Gary definitely knows his stuff. Gary was incredibly responsive, calling me back within a day and scheduling a time for installation quickly. He showed up on-time (despite what was surely heavy traffic between New Hampshire and my home on the South Shore) with all the necessary equipment. I had already done my research on antenna types, potential interference issues, and signal-distribution issues in my house, but Gary was careful about measuring signal strength at various points on my (very high) roof and optimally positioned my antenna. Gary also installed a pre-amplifier in my house, and we ensured that I get a solid signal on my TVs and TiVos in my house - I now get all the Boston stations and Fox, CBS, and NBC out of Providence as well. The price listed here includes all equipment (antenna, mast, mounting hardware, pre-amplifier) and one hour of travel time from New Hampshire to my house on the South Shore - which is more than reasonable given the distance. We've now had several storms with fairly high wind, and our antenna is fine - Gary did an excellent job ensuring that my antenna is sturdily installed, and he assured me that they stand by their work should there be any issue in the future. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of the work they did
- SKYVIEW ANTENNA SERVICESDick did very nice work. I've actually used Dick twice, the first time, he diagnosed and fixed reception problems with my original antenna set up. I did find him a little pricey, he charges a "service fee" to come to the house, and then charges by the hour for anytime that spends doing the work. So the meter is running as soon as he arrives. And be aware that he does like to talk, and he does not subtract that time when adds things up at the end of the job. I'm a bit of an antenna geek, and I probably spent 45 minutes chatting with Dick. I ended up paying for that chat time
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCIt was fabulous. The owner messaged me within a few hours even though the business was closed at the time. He arranged to have one of the staff stop by after 5 the next day on his way home from an already full day. He was polite, courteous and very knowledgable. He problem solved several solutions til he fixed it! I really appreciated how prompt and helpful both Andrew, the staff was and the company in responding. I would highly recommend them
Tv Antenna Service in Brookline
- Business Description:Offering the same services as your well known companies with out the overhead and with a personal touch. Let us be the solution to your electrical problems. Matt prides him self on being a trustworthy and honest man who is out to get the job right the first time. With over 20 years of experience in the industry I can stand firm in knowing that our prices are very competitive and likely can't be beat. Call to get your estimate today!Recent Review:Leominster, MA 01453 May 18, 2019 To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to highly recommend the excellent electric work of Matt Renzi based on my recent experience. My home required electric service updating and code compliance. Matt reconnected a closed-off outlet in the living room and established a new kitchen outlet which eliminated dangerous power-cord chaining. He also fixed the basement laundry room bringing the electric service into current code. Matt installed an outdoor, covered electric outlet and the property now has outdoor electric service. While he was working, he also noticed and disconnected a malfunctioning ceiling fan heater that would have resulted in property damage or worse. All his work was done quickly, and efficiently. Matt is committed and dependable. I would highly recommend his skills to anyone requiring electrical work. Janet S. Leominster, Mjanet s.
- Business Description:Your premier provider for Home Theater installation and sales.Recent Review:Comcast was not very helpful and I was paying for services I wasn’t getting Talked to Bruce and walked me through alternatives an options He was very responsive and did an amazing job. I used to think customer service was a thing of the past. Bruce restored my faithTim S.
- Business Description:American Electrical Systems Inc. has more than 25 years of industry leading experience in all aspects of electrical construction. Our team has been developed of the brightest stars in the field. AES is the industries name for trust, reliability, teamwork & safety. Here at AES customer satisfaction is always our priority. We continue to build the most proficient and cost effective residential & commercial service divisions in Massachusetts. Our service programs can be tailored to each customer..Recent Review:He provided exceptional communication. John ran the job very well. He was very reasonably priced. It only took them 2 days to finish the supposedly 4 days job. So, it was a great job.Chris M.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your electrical needs. Give us a call today at (857) 301-4754!Recent Review:It went very smoothly. After examining my fuse box, the installer suggested a larger amp circuit than I thought my house could support, resulting in much faster charging.James J.
- Business Description:My name is Beth Finlayson and I am the owner of this electrical business. I run a small business out of Woburn MA and have been in the trade for over a decade now. My company always strives to be prompt, professional, and yet still maintain reasonable ratesRecent Review:Beth did a great job installing new motion sensor lights on my property. Her customer service and communication was excellent. We arranged the entire job via text and email. She was very responsive to my questions and gave great advise. I will hire her again the next time I need a licensed electricianDan F.
- Business Description:Audio Video Connection is a business located in Belmont, MA, servicing various parts of New England.Recent Review:We scheduled Audio Video to do the job and then scheduled Comcast to do their install a few days later. The schedule was such that we would be away on a long planned trip when they would install, we told Misha at Audio Video that we would be away and we made arrangements for our daughter to meet him to get access for the installation.. 4 days before the scheduled date our daughter contacted them to reconfirm the appointment. At that time Misha told her he required payment in full by check on the day of the install. HE KNEW WE WOULD BE AWAY AND HE NEVER TOLD US THIS! Had he told us we would have written a check for her, but as it is that’s impossible. I called Audio Visual just now to try to make arrangements. I told him we couldn’t give him a check or have our daughter do that. I started to ask for his address so we could mail it to him or make other arrangements and he angrily told me he’d had customers not pay in the past, he had to have a check in the spot and then HE JUST HUNG UP ON ME! Now I can’t get someone else to do it before Comcast is scheduled, so I have to cancel them and so the job won’t get done at all. This is outrageous. I would advise all Angie’s List subscribers DON’T HIRE AUDIO VIDEO. They should have disclosed this up front when I met with him at the property to get make the estimate. He knew exactly when we would leave, he knew were making arrangements with our daughter and was given her contact information. Pulling this 4 days before the scheduled job puts us in a terrible situation and he knew this. It’s so unprofessionalKathy M.
- Business Description:We are a full-service home generator provider offering turnkey residential installations, service contracts, and emergency response. Family owned and operated, we have sold, installed and serviced generators for over 40 years! Our history is working with commercial generators, so we know the importance of reliability! Reliability is our product which is why we sell Fortress, an exclusive Briggs and Stratton brand of home generators. We can even save you money on a smaller generator with the S..Recent Review:FM Generator installed the whole house unit for much less than I thought it would be. They have been servicing it ever since. I am very pleased with the responsiveness of FM Genderator and the quality of their service. I live right on the ocean and the original generator died just before the warranty period. This is primarily due to the corrosive nature of the salt air. They reinstalled a new one quickly. I am very happy with their services, and have recommended them to others in my neighborhoodMichelle L.
- Business Description:Home Theatre Associates has been in business since 1994. We are professional and skilled in all manners of home lifestyle systems.Recent Review:excellent. Jeff is very knowledgeable, accommodating and fixed my issue promptlyRobert G.
- Business Description:Audio, video, and security for your home and auto; sales, installation, and service. Licensed and Insured to work in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with over 10 years experience.Recent Review:When I spoke to Roberto on the phone I knew I liked him because he was insightful, logical, practical, and up to speed on best technology on the market. He did an outstanding job and I'm happy to have found it to use as my go to guy for an AV/home automation/wifi issues/upgrades.etc. very pleased and would highly recommend! I'm a bit of perfectionist so rarely give high ratingsedmond g.
- Business Description:I have been working in the electrical and telecommunications field for 16 years, I have been running wires and working for someone forever so I decided it was time to work for myself, I can hang any size tv on any surface and conceal all wires, I can wire up any home theater system or sound bar, my work is neat and I try my best to make everything perfect, I take pride in my workRecent Review:Sean's work was outstanding! We built a new home with a custom, craftsmanship entertainment center. Sean installed and mounted the TV perfectly. Eliminated all the ugly cable wires and installed the boxes in their proper places. I'm thrilled, would absolutely recommend and rehire again. All for a reasonable cost. He even made is schedule flexible to meet our needs at no additional cost. Easily, my best Angie's List hire to date. Thank youEmmanuel L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Tired of dealing with the cable company? Many people now use digital antennas for local programming, and online streaming services for other entertainment.
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Find tv antenna repair companies in
- Brookline Village
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
tv antenna repair companies in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Budget Theater 4u13 Wilshire ln
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Budget Theater 4u
- GETATECH80 Carroll St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc204 Blossom Street
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc
- North Bridge Networks28 Concord Xing
- North Bridge Networks
- Planet Satellite10 Tower Office Park Ste 502
- Planet Satellite
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal242 Washington St.
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal
- STEDMAN LTD360 BOYLSTON ST
- STEDMAN LTD
- TECH ANTENNA SERVICE113 PLYMPTON ST
- TECH ANTENNA SERVICE
- Wrencom1 Kiddie Dr Suite 155