TV antenna installation costs an average of $300. Most job costs range between $215 and $416. Additional hookups can range between $20 and $50 each.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Brookline, MA
There are 9 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Brookline
- Home Theatre AssociatesExcellent service and follows up after everything is done and your happy he’s only a phone call away when ever there is a problem great customer service. He thinks years ahead of technology so your prepared for upgrades without having to start all over. Very friendly staff. I have been using them for 19 year read less
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCRoberto arrived on time, was very professional and above all very personable. His work was top notch one could easily tell he has been doing this for many years. Following the install he went the extra mile and helped with the tuning in of all available stations. I highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future read less
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCRoberto responded quickly after my initially contacting AVolutions. We discussed the scope of work involved and decided on the best configuration to be installed. The work was scheduled to meet my time frame. Roberto arrived on-time and started the work. He needed to leave the worksite to get a component he had forgotten, but his co-worker remained working on the cabling, so no time was lost on the job. The installation was completed quickly and efficiently. I went from 40 OTA channels to 64 channels read less
- New England Antenna SvcI called Gary to discuss my antenna options and it was clear that he has extensive knowledge about antenna installations. He told me that he would do a signal survey at my house to determine where to place the antenna, what type was needed, and whether an amplifier was needed. He said that he had all of the equipment in his truck so he could install whatever I needed and gave estimates for the amplified and non-amplified options. When Gary arrived we discussed placement options. He then got on the roof and found the best spot for the antenna. After I agreed to the location he installed the antenna. He does everything right - the mounting was done with a self-sealing membrane so the lag screws won't cause leaks in the roof, the antenna was grounded properly, the cable was run as inconspicuously as possible and secured, and the entry into the house was clean and professional. Once everything was set up outside I turned on the TV and had perfect reception, including all of the channels which I hadn't been able to pick up with my indoor antenna. Gary made sure I was happy with everything before he left read less
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCOutstanding !! Rob and his team are the consummate professionals dedicated and committed to excellence which is testament to their high caliber quality performance.
- New England Antenna SvcUpdated 10/30/2012: Gary's installation survived Hurricane Sandy with flying colors. Despite 70mph gusts in our area, our antenna is completely undamaged. Very impressed. Original review: I contacted NE Antenna Service after attempting to contact other services that are allegedly closer to my location, but the expertise that Gary showed in talking to him on the phone impressed me enough to go with them. I am an electrical engineer, but I wanted to hire someone experienced with choosing and installing durable hardware. (I'm also a bit clumsy, and I wanted someone experienced with climbing and working on a high roof such as mine). Gary definitely knows his stuff. Gary was incredibly responsive, calling me back within a day and scheduling a time for installation quickly. He showed up on-time (despite what was surely heavy traffic between New Hampshire and my home on the South Shore) with all the necessary equipment. I had already done my research on antenna types, potential interference issues, and signal-distribution issues in my house, but Gary was careful about measuring signal strength at various points on my (very high) roof and optimally positioned my antenna. Gary also installed a pre-amplifier in my house, and we ensured that I get a solid signal on my TVs and TiVos in my house - I now get all the Boston stations and Fox, CBS, and NBC out of Providence as well. The price listed here includes all equipment (antenna, mast, mounting hardware, pre-amplifier) and one hour of travel time from New Hampshire to my house on the South Shore - which is more than reasonable given the distance. We've now had several storms with fairly high wind, and our antenna is fine - Gary did an excellent job ensuring that my antenna is sturdily installed, and he assured me that they stand by their work should there be any issue in the future. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of the work they did read less
- AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLCIt was fabulous. The owner messaged me within a few hours even though the business was closed at the time. He arranged to have one of the staff stop by after 5 the next day on his way home from an already full day. He was polite, courteous and very knowledgable. He problem solved several solutions til he fixed it! I really appreciated how prompt and helpful both Andrew, the staff was and the company in responding. I would highly recommend them read less
- New England Antenna SvcI have used New England Antenna Service on two previous occasions in the last six years and am 100% satisfied with their service now as I was then(tune-up of large dish satellite system and wiring for a second room signal feed and on a subsequent visit dismantling of large dish rooftop system and installation of small dish DISH Network system.) On the most recent visit, everything was perfect(as on the two previous visits). Arrival was prompt as scheduled. Technician (owner) was efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He was very easy to work with and always responsive to my concerns and direction. They charge by the hour and bill only to a full hour (they worked 2 hours, 20 minutes and I was charged for 3 hours). They will travel almost anywhere in New England but will charge travel time to sites outside their local area (I am 60 miles from their business and was charged one half hour for travel time, only one way). I highly recommend this business to anyone who needs any kind of antenna purchase, installation, service or consultation. They are top rate read less
- New England Antenna SvcAfter explaining how my current antenna could not pull all available signals from the greater Boston area, he recommended to install a more powerful antenna instead. I had myself tried to direct my old antenna multiple occasions, so his explanation seemed reasonable that with a more powerful antenna the problem would go away. He did have the materials in his truck so after 1 hr he had not only removed the old antenna (including wiring and caulking old holes), but installed the new one. I got even some Providence TV stations now. The job was done in a neat manner, and he took time to explain the job he was performing, and why he was doing it. After reading the reviews and how much other people were paying, it seemed fair read less
- New England Antenna SvcGary personally returned my phone message that night. He took the time to answer all my questions in regards to what was a fair expectation of what channels I could receive from Boston and NH. Gary and his helper showed up promptly the day of the service call. After checking out the tvs and my tv wiring (Comcast), he got to work checking the signal strength. Gary installed a large directional antenna and matching amplifier on a tripod on my roof. He called it large, I think it looks more like a baking cooling rack! Took the time to program my tvs, and to leave me with room for future tv installations onto the system if I chose to down the road. I feel I paid a fair price for the quality installation that was performed. All wires were neatly hidden, and the tripod was secured soundly to my roof. Please bear in mind that Gary had to travel a good hour to my home one way. My savings by dropping Comcast for tv will quickly pay for this job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a quality high def antenna installation or repair read less
Tv Antenna Service in Brookline
- Business Description:Audio, video, and security for your home and auto; sales, installation, and service. Licensed and Insured to work in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with over 10 years experience.Recent Review:When I spoke to Roberto on the phone I knew I liked him because he was insightful, logical, practical, and up to speed on best technology on the market. He did an outstanding job and I'm happy to have found it to use as my go to guy for an AV/home automation/wifi issues/upgrades.etc. very pleased and would highly recommend! I'm a bit of perfectionist so rarely give high ratings read lessedmond g.
- Business Description:We are a full-service home generator provider offering turnkey residential installations, service contracts, and emergency response. Family owned and operated, we have sold, installed and serviced generators for over 40 years! Our history is working with commercial generators, so we know the importance of reliability! Reliability is our product which is why we sell Fortress, an exclusive Briggs and Stratton brand of home generators. We can even save you money on a smaller generator with the S.. read lessRecent Review:Receive an estimate for standby generator.Estelle W.
- Business Description:My name is Beth Finlayson and I am the owner of this electrical business. I run a small business out of Woburn MA and have been in the trade for over a decade now. My company always strives to be prompt, professional, and yet still maintain reasonable rates read lessRecent Review:Beth did a great job installing new motion sensor lights on my property. Her customer service and communication was excellent. We arranged the entire job via text and email. She was very responsive to my questions and gave great advise. I will hire her again the next time I need a licensed electrician read lessDan F.
- Business Description:We are your solution to everything electrical! From your everyday electrical construction and repair items, to design of a complete integrated home system from the ground up and more! McCurdy Electric - call for peace of mind - we'll do the rest. Our trained and certified team of Electricians bring many years of experience to meet every one of your electrical projects. We stay ahead of the curve when it comes to custom installation and design of specialty electronic items; such as generator s.. read lessRecent Review:We highly recommend J.P. McCurdy Electrical Services. We hired this exceptional shop to replace all the old knob and tube wiring (along with switching out a number of light fixtures and installing several ceiling fans) in our 120-year-old Victorian home – a challenging job that a couple of other electricians didn’t feel confident undertaking. Owner Jack McCurdy personally came to size up the job and give us a detailed estimate, and his professionalism, courtesy and extensive knowledge sold us. What was originally thought to be a two-week job was finished in six working days as foreman Joe Costain efficiently deployed his crew and brought in a second crew on a few days to expedite the work. Joe was great at communicating what kind of activity we could expect day-to-day, especially as both my wife and I are working from home fulltime during the COVID pandemic. He and the crew checked in frequently on our preferences, minimized the number of holes in the ceilings and walls (including avoiding harming our wallpaper in a couple of rooms altogether), and cleaned up well at the end of every day. Jack’s estimate was competitive and the final accounting accurately included the additions and subtractions we agreed to during the job. We feel so much better that we’ve finally eliminated the risky knob and tube wiring and updated the entire house’s electrical system. McCurdy is a full-service shop that does all kinds of electrical work – if you want a trustworthy and capable electrician, give Jack a call read lessKevin K.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your electrical needs. Give us a call today at (857) 301-4754!Recent Review:It went very smoothly. After examining my fuse box, the installer suggested a larger amp circuit than I thought my house could support, resulting in much faster charging.James J.
- Business Description:Audio Video Connection is a business located in Belmont, MA, servicing various parts of New England.Recent Review:We scheduled Audio Video to do the job and then scheduled Comcast to do their install a few days later. The schedule was such that we would be away on a long planned trip when they would install, we told Misha at Audio Video that we would be away and we made arrangements for our daughter to meet him to get access for the installation.. 4 days before the scheduled date our daughter contacted them to reconfirm the appointment. At that time Misha told her he required payment in full by check on the day of the install. HE KNEW WE WOULD BE AWAY AND HE NEVER TOLD US THIS! Had he told us we would have written a check for her, but as it is that’s impossible. I called Audio Visual just now to try to make arrangements. I told him we couldn’t give him a check or have our daughter do that. I started to ask for his address so we could mail it to him or make other arrangements and he angrily told me he’d had customers not pay in the past, he had to have a check in the spot and then HE JUST HUNG UP ON ME! Now I can’t get someone else to do it before Comcast is scheduled, so I have to cancel them and so the job won’t get done at all. This is outrageous. I would advise all Angie’s List subscribers DON’T HIRE AUDIO VIDEO. They should have disclosed this up front when I met with him at the property to get make the estimate. He knew exactly when we would leave, he knew were making arrangements with our daughter and was given her contact information. Pulling this 4 days before the scheduled job puts us in a terrible situation and he knew this. It’s so unprofessional read lessKathy M.
- Business Description:Home Theatre Associates has been in business since 1994. We are professional and skilled in all manners of home lifestyle systems.Recent Review:excellent. Jeff is very knowledgeable, accommodating and fixed my issue promptlyRobert G.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Your premier provider for Home Theater installation and sales.Recent Review:Comcast was not very helpful and I was paying for services I wasn’t getting Talked to Bruce and walked me through alternatives an options He was very responsive and did an amazing job. I used to think customer service was a thing of the past. Bruce restored my faith read lessTim S.
- Business Description:Offering the same services as your well known companies with out the overhead and with a personal touch. Let us be the solution to your electrical problems. Matt prides him self on being a trustworthy and honest man who is out to get the job right the first time. With over 20 years of experience in the industry I can stand firm in knowing that our prices are very competitive and likely can't be beat. Call to get your estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Leominster, MA 01453 May 18, 2019 To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to highly recommend the excellent electric work of Matt Renzi based on my recent experience. My home required electric service updating and code compliance. Matt reconnected a closed-off outlet in the living room and established a new kitchen outlet which eliminated dangerous power-cord chaining. He also fixed the basement laundry room bringing the electric service into current code. Matt installed an outdoor, covered electric outlet and the property now has outdoor electric service. While he was working, he also noticed and disconnected a malfunctioning ceiling fan heater that would have resulted in property damage or worse. All his work was done quickly, and efficiently. Matt is committed and dependable. I would highly recommend his skills to anyone requiring electrical work. Janet S. Leominster, M read lessjanet s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Tired of dealing with the cable company? Many people now use digital antennas for local programming, and online streaming services for other entertainment.
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Find tv antenna repair companies in
- Brookline Village
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
tv antenna repair companies in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Budget Theater 4u13 Wilshire ln
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Budget Theater 4u
- GETATECH80 Carroll St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc204 Blossom Street
- JP McCurdy Electrical Services Inc
- North Bridge Networks28 Concord Xing
- North Bridge Networks
- Planet Satellite10 Tower Office Park Ste 502
- Planet Satellite
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal242 Washington St.
- Rare Restoration - Village Green Renewal
- STEDMAN LTD360 BOYLSTON ST
- STEDMAN LTD
- TECH ANTENNA SERVICE113 PLYMPTON ST
- TECH ANTENNA SERVICE
- Wrencom1 Kiddie Dr Suite 155