What is the cost to fill a pool with water? Learn how much you’ll pay to make a splash this summer based on water sources, swimming pool size, and more.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Brookline, MA
There are 7 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Brookline
- Pools Patios Decks and more...Josh did an amazing job on the installation of my pool. This pool has great sentimental value to me as it was moved from my parents home to mine. Although the pool was 30 years old, as Josh would attest , it will last another 30 or more years. He took great care in its installation and even though he had to reschedule his visits with his crew on a few occasions due to scheduling conflicts and no one home when they should have been, sorry Josh ☺️, he never once commented or made any complaints. This is a true professional. In addition, he waited for new part delivers to arrive and rescheduled further visits. These were needed parts that the initial person I hired failed to tell me I needed and made a mess for me and unfortunately for Josh. Nevertheless, Josh examined what was present and what was needed and even told me where I could purchase them reasonably, as the pool is no longer made. Due to timing restrictions and the coming of winter Josh came back, closed up the pool and has scheduled a return in spring to re-open, clean and get the pool ready to use. I cannot help but reiterate what a true professional this man is. I would recommend him any day of the week and twice on Sunday! The even better news is Josh is multitalented and I have many a project that I will not hesitate to call him to complete. Best contractor I have found by far
- Horizon Pool & PatioThe service and advice were exceptional. I recommend this company as we are thrilled with the job they did.
- Ranieri Construction IncIt went great. We were in good hands with the Ranieri family throughout the entire project. They are extremely reliable, diligent about keeping us informed about the process, and deeply knowledgeable about concrete deck installation and pool installation and care. Our 30+ year old 20x40 inground pool had crumbling old pavers around it and the pool plumbing needed replacing before we could put a deck in. The Ranieris were a one-stop-shop for this work. They replaced the plumbing, installed a new skimmer box, and poured a gorgeous curved edged 10' patio on one side and 4' deck around the rest of the pool. They are excellent communicators, keeping us informed all throughout the process and coordinated directly with our electrician to get the new ground wire installed and permitted before they poured. No hiccups at all with this process. This work happened this spring 2022, so there were supply and delivery issues with concrete that are outside of the contractor's control. From our perspective, the wait wasn't too bad, and the Ranieris kept us informed every step of the way. Their work is both art and science. We love what they built for us. We would hire the Ranieris for any future projects, and we highly recommend them
- Holmes PoolsNice family owned pool business. Hired them to replace our inground pool liner, pump, filter and add a heat pump. They are quite busy so it took a month and a half or so to get on their calendar, but they are worth the wait. They are very easy to work with, the staff is all friendly, and we love how our pool looks
- Pools Patios Decks and more...Showed up on time and got to work promptly, pool was up and assembled quickly and correctly. Can't wait for the 90+ degree days to really get the most enjoyment out of the pool. Hire with confidence that your pool will be installed correctly and timely.
- Pools Patios Decks and more...Okay, some of uprights are crooked , filter skimmer leaked , had to put silicone around it , should hold until fall ..
- SSG PoolsOur experience with South Shore Gunite was excellent. A renovation of our pool was needed. All coping stones and tiles were replaced, the bridge between the spa and the pool was rebuilt and the top stair was refinished. A gasket on the pump was replaced and a Vacless Safety Vacuum Releast System was installed. Multiple crews came to our house to work on the pool and everyone was very professional. Communication with Brenda in the office was excellent
- SSG PoolsI am working with them on a pool. Their pricing and people were better. They were 10,000$ less than the next bidder. He was very competent.
- SSG PoolsExcellent work performed by South Shore Gunite as my pool has never looked or performed better. For pricing if you look around you will find companies that are better priced for the same work but this company can be trusted to do the work right the first time and not have any problems later on. You get what you pay for and if your willing to pay a little extra you will get an excellent job. My only complaint was at he very end for the start up on my pool they rushed it and when they showed me how to test for acid in the pool. I asked what the other readings on the test tubes were and they told me they were not required to show me anything but the acid test. After I just spent $14,000.00 for my pool renovations an extra 15 minutes to show me the other readings would have been a nice gesture as a little kindness goes a long way, but i still would recommend them to anyone in need of renovating their gunite pool
- SSG PoolsVery well Putting in a gunite pool is a complicated and expensive project no matter who your pool company is. SSG did a fantastic job and I am thrilled with the end product. Quality experience overall with a couple of particular highlights for me. Communication and project management: Excellent communication during the process. Once the project was started, my project was put in the hands of a project scheduler who did a fantastic job keeping me in the loop on the process, the comings and goings of the various crews and the timing of various steps. She was the "face" of the company for me during the process and if there was an issue or question, I called her directly and she either had the answers or found the answers. Expert Crews: I have complete faith that I have the most technically sound (and very pretty) pool that I could buy. An excellent project scheduler/ point person is very important because an SSG pool is built by a number of crews - all very specialized and efficient at what they do: excavation, plumbing, rebar, electrical, gunite, plaster prep, plaster and service/startup etc.. We were impressed by the professionalism of each crew and by how efficiently they all worked while they were on site. Some of them we only saw for a few others, other crews were here a number of times - all friendly, showed up looking professional and worked hard while they were here. Excellent experience with the crews. Responsiveness/ problem solving: Not everything in our project went smoothly. We encountered a number of little challenges along the way - mostly out of anyone's control. I think it is easy to make a good impression when everything goes according to plan but the way SSG responded when the plan had to be altered highlights their deep experience and their commitment to a high quality product. Competitive Pricing: I have not investigated service pricing yet nor did I use SSG for the landscaping or patio/ deck/shed but I can comment on the pricing of the pool was competitive in this marketplace. Advice: 1) Start the process early so you are not delayed by your town permitting process. These things take time... 2) Take the time to learn about the different options - there are a lot of things to choose at the beginning - try not to gloss over the details - I focused on total price of the project and should have been more careful in some of the choices I made initially that were the lower cost option but not necessarily the better option from an energy efficiency perspective or fulfilling the functionality that I really wanted. Examples are: types of pumps, fencing options, finished product/functionality of landscaping, pool lighting... I changed course a couple of times during the project to get it right but if I were doing it again, I would be more careful up front
Last update on January 27, 2023
Swimming Pool Companies in Brookline
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
Getting ready to open your swimming pool? Proper pool opening will help ensure that you have a safe, pleasant swimming season. Find out how to open your pool.
What is the average lap pool cost? Learn how much you’ll pay for an above-ground or in-ground lap pool based on material, style, labor, and more.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Brookline Village,
- Mission Hill,
- Chestnut Hill,
- Jamaica Plain,
- Newton Center,
- Newton Highlands,
- West Roxbury,
- West Newton,
- Newton Upper Falls,
- South Boston,
swimming pool companies in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B&L POOLS303 N MAIN ST PO BOX 341
Uxbridge, Massachusetts 01569
- B&L POOLS
- Environmental Pools Inc184R Riverneck Road
Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824
- Environmental Pools Inc
- khyco210 PARK AVE, STE 291
Worcester, Massachusetts 01609
- New England Backyards25 Theodore Dr
Westminster, Massachusetts 01473
- New England Backyards
- Quinn Bros Construction17 Park View Ter
Malden, Massachusetts 02148
- Quinn Bros Construction
- United Home SolutionsP.O. Box 134
Newtown, Massachusetts 02456
- United Home Solutions