Should you paint over damaged plaster? In almost all cases, the answer is no. Here’s why you should repair that damaged plaster before you paint. Plus, get tips for the best results.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Brookline, MA
There are 146 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Recent Plastering Reviews in Brookline
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day
- Moylan ContractingJohn, James, and crew were amazing! They did excellent work in a timely manner and always responded to calls and messages. We needed a complete overall of a residential loft in a formerly industrial building. We particularly appreciated the suggestions they made and their ability to help us realize our own plans and design. Would definitely recommend this company for any remodeling or construction job
- Tom Brady CarpentryThe result was just what we wanted. Tom and his crew did a very nice job on the room, we are looking forward to many years of use..
- Boston Painting Services Inc.At the end the job was perfect. To top it off, we had a minor electrical problem with an outlet not working in the wall behind the kitchen. Cassio sent over Aniano to fix the outlet. How could there be better service? Choosing who to do this work was stresful and we chose right! Recommended.
- SCOTT LAFORGE PAINTING & WALLPAPER HANGINGScott and his team did a great job installing wallpaper in my foyer and stairwell. They had to work around ornate trim, a pipe, and a radiator. Everything lined up nicely.
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly
- McCarthy PlasteringIt was not the first time when Colin did a job in our house. Every time, the job was done on time, the result was excellent, and the price was right. Colin is highly professional and easy to communicate. Highly recommend!
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend
- McCarthy PlasteringColin did a masterful job of preparing then repairing a series of entries in my upstairs cape home, returned the day after insulation was completed and repaired to “as original condition”. His worker, Eric was also great in removing built-in areas of bath and seeing to their repair. I was very impressed with the entire job. They left the upstairs clean and ready for paint
Plaster Contractors in Brookline
- Business Description:We have been serving customers in Newton, Weston, Wellesley and surrounding communities for over 30 years. We are a small company focused on personal attention to each job. Our customers speak of our high quality , reliability, and attention to detail. We are proud to have won the Super Service Award for the last 5 years in a rowRecent Review:Steve is wonderful! Not only is he responsive, kind and professional, his quality work speaks for itself. He brought my vision for our home's entryway and linen closet spectacularly to life and I truly could not be happier with the outcome of both projects. Already looking forward to working with him again in the futureKaty K.
- Business Description:All types of finishes:smooth, sand, texture. Quality work, free estimates.Recent Review:I Hired Bertie to replace a water damaged wall. He was very responsive. The job went very well. Bertie is knowledgeable about what needed to be done. He also did some unplanned masonry work that needed to be done and did a great job on all. His cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use him againStephen M.
- Business Description:Established in 1996, Great Island Plastering, Inc. is a general plastering company that provides superior service throughout Massachusetts, There are many things that separate us from other companies, but the most important is the one that is most often overlooked: We listen. To successfully participate in this market, we measure the client’s needs and desires, owner Mike Forrest then sets out to project and builds a custom work that will surely exceed all expectations. Our website is - https..Recent Review:plaster repair and blue board installJames C.
- Business Description:Since 2003. All types of plastering finish. Fully insured-Great references. We’ll get it done as you wish! That simple! 617 797 2101Recent Review:Excellent from beginning to end. Came next day and gave a thorough description of job. Returned end of same week with helper and performed work exactly as described. Timely, reasonable, and took care to protect entire room with plastic sheeting as well as on floors and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. All with good humor and grace. 5 starJudith K.
- Business Description:Family operated for over 30 years. At Patrick Hourican Plastering, we have a clear and concise company mission statement: Deliver quality work, on time with a service-oriented attitude. We have been living out our mission statement in the Boston area since 1986Recent Review:Patrick's guys did a great job, they showed up on time (even early), worked very hard repairing three separate ceiling areas on two floor levels using drywall and plaster, and the cleanup was spotless. Everything looked great. Thanks Patrick! Eve & TiEve C.
- Business Description:I am Con Doherty, the owner of CD Plastering. With over 30 years of experience, 5 years in Ireland and 25 years in Boston, I have been honored to serve Boston and surrounding areas. I lead every project and use no subcontractors. I take pride in my work as I know that my company is built on reputation. Please call 617-233-9402 with any project inquiriesRecent Review:Excellent, strongly recommend. Showed up Exact time he promised, very pleasant, nice and professional. Very clean and very safely prepared the kitchen. All appliances floor and cabinets were all covered with protective plastic and card board. I was promised 7:30am finish by 1:30pm He came at:7:30 and finish by 1:00pm My family want to thank him for doing such great job. 100%Satisfied....Thank yoNick D.
- Business Description:McCarthy Plastering provides superior workmenship and customer service with over 24 years of experience. We are dependable, professional, clean and meticulous. We often work in finished homes and realize your time is vaulable and should not be spent cleaning up after construction. We are the only plasterer used by Angie's List Contractor of the Year, Scott Guild. EPA certified as a Lead Renovator (#R-I-18499-10-07612)We offer free estimatesRecent Review:It was not the first time when Colin did a job in our house. Every time, the job was done on time, the result was excellent, and the price was right. Colin is highly professional and easy to communicate. Highly recommendIrina G.
- Business Description:We repair cracks in walls and ceiling, install new ceilings ,blueboard and plaster additions ,new homes, We repair ornamental plaster in historic buildings We are licenced to install E.I.F.S exterior insulation finish systems as well as traditional stucco sand and cement We are an approved applicator for American Clay to install there all natural clay plasterer
- Business Description:We specialize in drywall and plastering! We do not stop until the job is done perfectly! Please ask about our extended business hours! We accept other payment options!Recent Review:Excellent They’ve done a good jobKenia s.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Boston Refinishing and Supreme Junk removal services. Supreme Painters, Inc. is a full-service Newton painting contractor serving the Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Weston and Lexington areas of Massachusetts. Our skilled painters provide residential and commercial interior painting services and exterior painting services to homeowners, apartment complexes, property management companies and other businesses. In addition to painting, we also do deck refinishing, power washing, ..Recent Review:Absolutely amazing work! I keep coming back to Lindo and his team as they do amazing work!Jack P.
Deals in Brookline for Plastering
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find plastering contractors in
- Brookline Village
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
plastering contractors in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- Abe Schickel & Co Inc100 Galen St. Suite 203
- Able Blue Boarding & Plastering13 Walker Rd
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- AENGUS MORRIS PLASTERING LLC10 MADISON AVE
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agape Plastering Contractors5 America Dr
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- Aguia Painting80 Lake St.
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- AJR WALLBOARD and PLASTERING675 Great Road Unit D
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- ALL IN ONE PLASTERING INCPO BOX 122
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- All Phase Remodeling343 Main St
- All Pro Quality Painting103 B Taralli Ter
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All Ways Plastering166 Ferry St reet
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- America Plastering145 Surrey Street
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Anderson Insulation720 Brockton Ave
- Andrade Plastering133 Central St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Arlington Sewer & Drain34 Dudley St
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- ATA PROPERTY SERVICES211 CHURCH ST
- Athanas Construction37 Wituwamat Rd.
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- Austin Ornamental143 Madison St
- A & J PLASTERING
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- BARROWVILLE PLASTERING102 ETNA ST
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Bauman Remodeling80 Emmett Ave
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Baze Plastering Inc.537 Ferry St.
- Beacon Builders44 Forge Village Rd.
- Belfor Property Restoration4 Avenue E.
- Ben Plastering11 Belmont St
- Bertola Custom Homes & Remodeling248 River Street
- Bethel Company67 Sammet St.
- Beverly Plumbing31 West St
- BIG BRUSH PAINTING COMPANY112 DUDLEY ST APT 1
- Bill McCready Plastering31 Fisher Street
- BILL MULHERIN PAINTING & PAPER HANGING1152 R WASHINGTON
- Blackburn Building Conservation LLC48 Plymouth St.
- Blessed Painting154 Fern Rd
- Blondin Plastering71 Whitney St
- Blue Hill Plumbing1049 Blue Hill Ave.
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- BORDERS CONSTRUCTION LLC49 Sonning Rd
- Boston Ave Emergency Plumbing364 Boston Ave.
- Boston Best Construction345 North Ave
- Boston Ceilings945 Concord St
- Boston Painting Services Inc.34 Porter Rd
- Boston Plastering46 Cutler Street
- Boston Plastering Contracting03 Parker St. 01
- Bostonian Carpentry Painting 165 Middlesex Ave
- Bow Street Plumbing79 Bow St.
- Boylston Drywall and Plastering507 Boylston St.
- Bradford Renovations39 Barton Rd
- Braz Remodeling USA6r Salem st AP 02
- BRENDAN GORMLEY LATHERING & PLASTERING29 OTTAWA RD
- Bryant Plastering & Painting9 Winthrop St
- Building Construction Professionals54 Varwood Circle
- Burke & Sons General Contract439 Patriots Rd
- BURKE PAINTING1 Gardner Pl
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Burke Plastering81 Sumner St
- BWalsh110 Edge Hill Rd
- BWWS Home RepairsPO BOX 320202
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- ByHome LLC.325 Commandants Way 419
Boston And Surrounding Area, Massachusetts
- Byron Drywall Company429 Andover Street 3rd FL
- BZ Construction Inc55 Worley St
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC
- C C & R Inc General Contracting33 Patricks Run
- C C & R Inc General Contracting