Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Brookline, MA
There are 82 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Brookline
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design & Construction is a great company with great people. They take care of their customers and work **** ** their projects to deliver the best results. Marc’s team started working on our house right before the pandemic. The team continued working while maintaining all safety measures, and he kept us updated on the progress with daily calls and messages. Raquel worked on the design, doing research and coming up with multiple options for every design choice, all with a smile and a genuine desire to come up with the best possible look for the house. We could not be happier with the final result and truly recommend that you hire them too
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space
- Alexis Home RemodelingEddie and his crew were very professional from the original communication (he responded quickly and actually followed up with great communication/something I was finding very hard with other potential contractors). The process with his plumbers and electricians again very professional and could tell it was high end. They are meticulous and it shows from the finished product. This was a complicated job is some ways and if came out great and we are very happy. I would highly recommend Eddie and his crew. We will be using him for future projects
- D.E Painting & RemodelingDaniel is reliable and his crew is very diligent. They get the job done and they maintain long term relationships. I’ve used them on multiple projects as they execute on very large budgets. I would definitely recommend.
- D.E Painting & RemodelingIt went great! We have been working with DE Painting for over 4 years now. They are very reliable and take pride in their work! We never had an issue with them!! I recommend them 100%!
- Spencer 4 Hire ConstructionSpencer 4 Hire is by far the best overall contractor I've worked with. Not only was he always on time, but he kept us very well informed throughout our projects. He and his team redid our basement and we couldn't be happier with the results. What impressed us most was not just the communication, but the cleanliness of he and his crew. They cleaned up daily and took steps to protect our items to ensure they didn't get dirty or ruined. He is very respectful and straight forward with the work needing to be done, price of materials, labor, he kept us updated on every aspect at all times. I would definitely recommend him and will be using him for future projects as well
- Alexis Home RemodelingEdian retrofitted my french door closet with folding doors which were needed to create space. It turned out a bigger job than I expected because standard new doors were too wide for the old opening. Edian offered several options for solving this problem; he considered cost, time, noise, and amount of dust/ debris generated. Ultimately, he replaced parts of the old door casing and installed new doors. I am thrilled with the result! Edian was attentive to details and I appreciate that he cleaned thoroughly at the end of the job. Would recommend and look forward to working with him again
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design & Construction Co has been extremely helpful in my home renovation and insurance-related damage in my condo. Marc and Raquel have both been particularly helpful. Marc came out right away to look at a large job on my downtown condo. He was extremely friendly, professional, and efficient. Together with Raquel they put together very detailed estimates for me very quickly. They are the most professional team I have dealt with for home repairs and would always be happy to recommend them to friends and family
- Norman BuildersWe hired Norman builders to convert our basement into an inlaw for my mother - full kitchen, bathroom, etc. Ryan was always very responsive and did a good job scoping the level of effort. His team was great to work with. They were always very respectful, reliable, punctual, and trust worthy. The very few things that didn't go as I thought (minor) - Ryan was quick to fix. I'd definitely recommend using them for any project, it came out great and we are very happy with the finished product
Closet Designers in Brookline
- Business Description:Kinsella Built, Custom Construction & Renovation is a fully licensed and insured, full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has more than 20 years of experience in the greater Boston area. For high quality craftsmanship customized to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. We are committed to providing our Boston clientele with personalized services that make your vision our top priority. We've designed comfortable and livable ..Recent Review:I first heard about Kinsella Built via a recommendation from one of my co-workers who had used them for a kitchen renovation and raved about how it came out. Prior to reaching out to Kinsella via their web form, I had tried to contact multiple contractors to discuss my project and received no response. As a result, I had low expectations for receiving a timely response (or response at all) so you can imagine my surprise and delight when I got a response within 10 minutes of submitting my form. This proved to be a good omen for the rest of the project. The scope of my project was to do a full remodel of my kitchen and half bath in my condo (e.g. demo to the studs & install all new walls, cabinets, fixtures & appliances). The kitchen and bathroom share a wall and occupy a space of about 95sq ft, with the kitchen taking up about 60% of that space. It's a small space and going into the project, I anticipated that there wouldn't be much that could be changed in the way of the configuration or layout. During my first consultation with the project manager (John), he highlighted a number of options I hadn't considered which could both add storage space and also create the appearance of more space in my kitchen. Throughout the design phase, John was remarkably responsive and insightful which was a welcome change from prior experiences with contractors I've used in the past. John was very hands on throughout the project and accompanied my wife and I to look at countertops where he offered guidance based on recent trends and how they could be accommodated within the constraints of our kitchen space. He also made himself available to respond to random questions that came up during the lead up to the project work on everything from door knob finishes to appliance sizes to cabinet measurements and everything in between. Over a number of weeks, I developed a level of trust and rapport with John that helped put my mind at ease to the point where I ultimately deferred to his judgement on most project decisions. The project took about a month to complete and I was traveling out of town on a different time zone for the vast majority. John kept me up to date on the status of the project throughout and despite a few delays due to resource conflicts and timing of inspections, the remodel was completely finished by the time we returned from our trip. While we had an idea of what the kitchen would look like in our heads, the end result really exceeded our expectations. I'm a stickler for precision and the cabinets and appliances were all completely flush, no major gaps anywhere. Our kitchen looked noticeably bigger due to some of the design tweaks that John suggested. All in all, we were very happy with the end product. I can't recommend Kinsella Built enough - it was a pleasure doing business with them. Looking forward to collaborating with them in the futurePatrick H.
- Business Description:After many years in the trades, Henry Scopa founded Henry Scopa Home Improvements (HSHI) in 1991 and has built the company into one of the best performing construction companies in the Greater Boston area. HSHI is a residential and commercial general construction contractor located in Boston and specializes in new construction, additions, kitchens and bath remodeling, general home maintenance, unique and difficult projects, and much more. In 2000 Mike Bowie of MB Contracting joined with Henr..Recent Review:The team was fantastic. I would hire them again in a minute. Their bid was competitive, and they showed up everyday until the project was done (about 3 weeks). The finished room looks fantastic, and the guys were great. Highly recommendHenry R.
- Business Description:We are T.M. Family construction a family that works with the best quality and transparency with our clients, bringing quality and improvement to the work. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Call us Today!!! With over 100 years of combined experience D & R Construction offers a wide range of residential and commercial services. Our focus is on client satisfaction and providing high quality work at a fair and affordable price. Many construction companies have a set hierarchy where owners, project managers, and employees each fall within their respective category. Here at D&R we challenge that hierarchy set up. The owner gets just as dirty as the laborer, and the carpenter gets to ..Recent Review:I worked with the company about three years ago after a major water leak. They did a very good job. I worked again with them this year on two projects. One of the projects went well. The second project did not go well. I spent approximately $8000 fixing a leak. In one of the major rainstorms a few weeks ago, I noticed some water damage in the exact same area that was fixed. I called Eric a few times and also sent a few emails. It became clear that he will not be speaking with me about this issueSaroja L.
- Business Description:Professional installer flooring.Recent Review:They were very professional. The owner was a very good guy and his crew was professional. They did the job in a timely manner. I like their work. I would definitely recommend and hire them again.Gabriel M.
- Business Description:Locally owner business with over 20 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects.Recent Review:Great work, great price. Very happy.marcos m.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:I would use them again. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were prompt, reliable and the pricing was very in line with the project. They completed the project ahead of the schedule. They were very professionalPaul P.
- Business Description:We specialize in sheetrock install, and thin coat veneer plaster. Smooth, texture, sand swirl ceilings available. Job sizes from patches to 400+ sheet homes. We employ several full time plasters and drywall hangers. With expertise in round work, and multi layered ceilings and angles. We are very meticulous about our work job site and quality. We have been in business for 16 years. We also do full scale remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms. Construction and design is also availableRecent Review:Welch did an outstanding job---on time, very professional, and great communication. I would hire them again.Charles D.
- Business Description:Our business offers free estimates, Our billing procedures vary depending on job size but we do offer installment payments for our bigger jobs.
- Business Description:Lancaster Home Remodeling specializes In Residential Remodeling and Additions. Whether you are remodeling One Room Or Your Whole House, we are committed to Providing Excellent Service and Fine Craftsmanship To Each Of Our Clients. At this time, we are booking projects for Fall/Winter 2021.Recent Review:John and team are fantastic - would highly recommendSean M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Brookline Village
- Chestnut Hill
- Jamaica Plain
- Newton Center
- Newton Highlands
- West Roxbury
- West Newton
- Newton Upper Falls
- South Boston
closet designers and builders in Brookline
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- Accurate home improvement
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater Boston401 Lowell St Ste 2
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Anchor Insulation - Framingham, MA1500 shawsheen st.
- Anchor Insulation - Tewksbury, MA1500 Shawsheen Street
- Anderson Insulation720 Brockton Ave
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Annettes Tailor Shop393 Worcester Rd
- Arco Woodcrafting431 EAST ST
- Art Point Construction2 Wheatland St
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- Auburndale Builders151 R Adams St.
- AUDETTE AND SONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS47 Homestead Rd
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081
- B Lee Svcs LLC510 Shirley Hill Rd
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- B&B Unique Remodeling45 Fairlane Road
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Bauman Remodeling80 Emmett Ave
- Bay State Refinishing & Remodeling121B Tremont St
- Bertola Custom Homes & Remodeling248 River Street
- Beyond Closet Space81 west st
- Biocare Home Improvement75 Middlesex Ave
- Blue Hills Home Solutions297 York Street
- Boston Closets229 Lowell St
- Boston Garage145 Webster St Ste 2
- Boston HandyWorks3368 Washington St
- BR Quality Remodeling102 Overland Rd
- Bradford Renovations39 Barton Rd
- Braz Remodeling USA6r Salem st AP 02
- Broughton Woodworks28 Townsend Rd
- BuildIt2192 Wolomolopoag St
- Buildtech,Inc.5 Granite ST
- Busy Bee Handyman173 Alden St
- Byron Drywall Company429 Andover Street 3rd FL
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC
- C&J Home Services42 Boylston Rd
Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- California Closets1 Sylvan Street
- California Closets - Hopkinton16 Ave E
- California Closets of Boston1660 Soldiers Field Road
- California Closets of Hingham31 Derby Street
- Cambridge Home Renovations120 Larch Road
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- CAMERON CARPENTRY & CONSTRUCTION16 CAMERON AVE
- Carmine Nuzzo General Contractors35 Paris St
- Carole Kitchen & Bath Design215 Salem St
- Carpentry by R W Ward12 N St
- Carpentry Consultants394 Ocean Avenue
- CarpentryPlus231 Corey Road
- Cassa Design Center516 Boston Turnpike
- CBA Woodworks90 Boston St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- CHARISMA REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION512 Pawtucket St
- Cicely Hall Design37 Glen Green
- Cityline Design124 Pearl St
- CJ Renovations38 Blue Hill Ave
- Clarke Carpentry369 Liberty St
- Closet & Storage Concepts31 Hayward Street
- Closet & Storage Systems Inc81 Pinehurst Ave
- Closet Classics4 Dundee Park Dr
- Closet Factory220 Ballardvale St Suite E
- CLOSET SOLUTIONS30 WOODBINE ST
- CLOSETCRAFT20 BRIDGE ST
- Closets By Design2 Shaker Rd Ste C110
- Clutter Clear6 Pine Hill Rd
- COAST CLOSETSPO Box 163
Greenland, New Hampshire
- Coen Construction10 Harriet St Unit B
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- ColorWorks Home ImprovementPO Box 395
- Construction Enterprise Inc55 Longwood Ave
- Contemporary Closets Inc.170 Worcester St. ste 06
Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
- Continental Concepts Inc.216 Webster St
- COZY CLOSETS LLC79 BROOK ST
New Bedford, Massachusetts
- Creative Closet Solutions3 Kearsarge Ln
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Cudeso LLC71 Summer St Suite 3C
- Custom Home Finish93 North Ave
- C&J Home Services
- D & R Construction52 Berkshire St
- D R DRYWALL INC142 ALVIN AVE
- Daily Cleaning1 Columbia Street Box 954
- Daniel LaRose Builders5 Coombs Rd
- David Lopez460 Boston Rd
- DAVID PALLIAN BUILDER LLC46 Oak Street
- David S Edgerly44 Blake St Unit-1
- Dawn General Contracting15 Iron Horse Dr
Bedford, New Hampshire
- D & R Construction