Brookline Locksmith

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2011

Brookline Locksmith, Brookline, MA 02445, (617)274-8981, 24/7 Locksmith in Brookline, Locksmith Service in Brookline...

Astro Locksmith & Supply Inc

Servicing the greater Boston Metro Area - We'll come to you where ever you are! Astro Locksmith & Supply, Inc. is a highly experienced, fully licensed & insured business that acquires expertise in any and all lock & door related jobs. Even the most complicated and non-conventional jobs. In addition to jobs related to locks & doors, we also perform any related services to CCTV (Closed Circuit T.V.), Intercom, mailboxes and much, much more. We are and have always been first and foremost dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction and make sure that it stays so everlastingly. We guarantee all our workmanship to be free of any defects, whether it is from the hardware we supply or from the installation, for 90 days from the date of installation. Our regular and emergency services are available 24 Hours/day and 7 Days/Week. Requests for estimates are always welcome and free of charge. Do not be fooled by the other guys that advertise “Only $19 locksmith service” or things of that sort. They’ll charge that only for the site visit, even if you decide not to perform the work with them. And if you do decide to perform the work with them, you will be asked to pay additional for parts and labor. We, at Astro Locksmith, Inc. price fairly ONLY for the parts and labor that we provide. If we arrive for a site visit, and you choose NOT to perform the work through us, you will not be charged a dime. We are confident that our prices are absolutely unbeatable by our competitors. This is for one reason, when we buy hardware; we buy in large quantities, therefore we buy for lower prices per piece and are able to pass that discount on to you; the end user. Our Technicians are licensed, carefully screened and background-checked for criminal history. We hire only honest professionals that will let you rest assured that you are being taken care of in the best way possible.

Bonded Lock Service Inc

As a member of the Massachusetts Locksmith Association (MLA) for 25 years I went from being the Marketing and Promotional seat to being elected President two years ago. I take this honor very deeply and lead with respect for all of our members and our business associates. I've been the proud recipient of the "Angie's List Super Service Award" every year consecutively since 2003! The first job I ever had was in my uncle's variety store in the nineteen sixties. My uncle's taught me to treat each customer as family and as I would want my family members treated. I carry this forward today as I try to make recommendations to my customers with only their needs and safety in mind. I founded Bonded Lock Service in 1992 as a single father, raising my 6-year-old daughter. After working for MIT Lincoln Lab for twelve years as a Metallurgical/Electro-Optical Technician. As a technician there I was also a union steward for numerous other technicians in my building . I learned my trade from another locksmith as an apprentice, and worked for him (unpaid) for nine months, 5 days a week to learn the trade. Besides that I have a Certificate in Locksmithing from the "Locksmithing Institute of America" and several others earned over the years via Mass Locksmith Association/Yankee Security. I also hold a "Home Improvement Contractors License" with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Presently Public Relations/ Marketing Chairman of Massachusetts Locksmith Association Besides me I have one "part-timer" Fred, who is a former Chelsea MA police officer and 2 other sub contractors. Bonded Lock Service became incorporated in the state of Massachusetts in 2002. While we've done jobs up into New Hampshire, west to Wachusett and down to the Cape Cod Canal. Today, I'm the grandfather of two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.

09/12/2017

laurie M.

We scheduled, well in advance, a visit to our home. We were given a two-hour window for arrival. No one showed up. No one called.

Description of Work
routine door lock cleaning / adjustment

04/24/2017

Katja V.

They were responsive and worked to find a lock that worked in a quirky system.

Description of Work
Changed front door lock in a condo building.

07/22/2016

MARTIN AND JUDITH B.

12/15/2015

Mary B.

06/26/2013

Anne W.

This is not a local company, eventhough it says and quot;brookline...and quot;After I left the message for an estimate I got a calls from several different contractors telling me that they had a work order to do the job and arranging to come by. I was not given an estimate until I told them that I did not want any of them to come to my house. One of them showed up even though I told them several times that I did not want them to come. Bad experience!!!! This company should not be listed on Angie's list. At times I felt as if I should call the police...

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for re-keying two locks

06/05/2013

Donald L.

They duplicated a key for me and did a good job. I took the key in, they made a copy, I paid and it worked.

Description of Work
I last used Brookline Locksmith in May to duplicate a key.

10/31/2011

Connie S.

They are great! They always come the same day and give as many spare keys as you want.

Description of Work
Brookline replaced all of the locks in my home.

Brookline Locksmith

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2011

2 Waverly St

Brookline, MA 02445

Locksmith Services, 24 7 Locksmith Services, Re-Keying Services, Emergency Services