Super Serv Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2015

1 Boston Pl Ste 2600

Boston, MA 02108

we are a locally owned & operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality cleaning and janitorial services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Additional email - commercialcleaning@superserv.com, gcatalunia@superserv.com....

06/30/2018

Raja H R B.

We had just finished construction and were in need of post-construction deep cleaning. George promised a crew of 3-4 with equipment for cleaning walls and getting dust off. What we got was two people and a slight longer version of a regular cleaning. The staff that showed up did not even have the wipes for the walls. The cleaning left basically all the dust as-is, including in my bathroom. When I later used the bathroom, the moisture mixed with the dust to form ugly streaks all over the bathroom walls. I had to have it repainted. To make matters worse, when I complained about this George said he will only take care of it if I sign up for a regular cleaning. Wow! And the final straw...one regular cleaning later, the streaks were still there. He said I had to sign up for ANOTHER regular cleaning. When I withheld payment he threatened to sue me and acted unprofessionally. Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy and Super Serv. There are lots of good cleaners out there.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of the house

Category house cleaning

11/24/2017

Arelia G.

I contacted Super Serv Monday, Sep 11, 2017 for a Deep House cleaning, as was offered at the time of my reaching out to them. I had explained that the house was left in bad condition by family members and I made sure to emphasize the DEEP cleaning aspect. They replied "the deep cleaning charge for your three bedroom apartment is $189, that includes pretty much every surface to be cleaned including the fridge, minus the windows." I left $250, enough for payment and tip. I had to work the day of, so I left the door open. I was expecting to come home to find it $250 worth of cleaned but returned to half clean everything and most wasn't done at all. I tried emailing all the emails that I could find for the company but all of them bounced back as bad emails. I texted the cleaner who told me to "call the business number." I called the number and spoke to the owner who told me they were not a "maid" or "cleaning" service of that type and that they went through their checklist and that everything required had been completed. As evidenced by the attached photos, that was complete bulls**t. I said if they were not that type of service, why didn't they leave my money and tell me they could not complete the job?? For $250, I would have missed work and had the house done right myself, not half-a**ed it!! He offered to have her come back out which I thought was ridiculous because she clearly did so great the first time right? And if you don't even offer cleaning services such as that, why would I want to waste my time to have her go again? Well I had no choice but to have her come back. I have next to no days off so I gave her 2 numbers to call just in case I was not able to answer the phone. She texts me half an hour late, doesn't bother with the other number I gave her, leaves me a voicemail, then leaves because I did not open the door. Had she bothered to call the other number, my husband would have walked over from across the street at our families house to open. Once I told her that, she stopped messaging me and I have had no contact from them which is fine by me as this whole thing was scarily ridiculous. Shameful actions. Sorry for any typos as I was typing quickly.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

11/20/2017

Kristina G.

Very well, George was polite, professional and did a good job!

Description of Work
We had two bathrooms including a glass shower stall that need cleaning. Service was very professional and they did a good job. I will definitely have them for future cleaning.

Category ceramic tile

09/12/2017

Carmelina B.

Very professional. Excellent A-Plus Job

Description of Work
THey did an awesome job cleaning my carpets.

07/30/2017

Marguerite B.

Very well-returning to redo area of carpet

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

07/05/2017

Evelyn S.

Rachel arrived about a half hour early and needed assistance from John and between the both of them the cellar is totally cleaned out!!! Not a speck of dirt of spider webs are around. I would highly recommend this company and if we need as additional work to be done at our new home, I would call them in immediately. They were very professional and very respectful. they should be commended by their boss for the way they handled themselves. Sincerely Evelyn Scheri

Description of Work
We needed our cellar cleaned out due to heavy dust loads. My Family has very different levels of severe allergies and Asthma and we just could not clean out the cellar of dirt and debris. This is a very large cellar as our home is a 2 1/2 story wood frame structure!

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning,central vacuum cleaners

06/02/2017

David D.

It did not go so well. (1) I had indicated on my reservation that there was no adjacent parking access so portable equipment may be required. The 2 technicians did not bring portable equipment, but they had really long vacuum tubes (and they explained the portable equipment is not as good). Fine. But they did not bring water for their steamer vehicle. So, they had to leave for an hour to get water. (2) The technicians did a lousy job with carpet cleaning. There was a lot of sticky enzyme product cleaner on my laminate flooring surfaces. The carpet which they were working on was very extremely wet and not properly cleaned--carpet still had residual dirt. Since the carpets were so wet and dirty, the carpets began to smell horribly and musty. (3) I requested the manager George C. to have Super Serv correct the situation. He personally came over and re-cleaned the carpet. At that point, the residual water and dirt from the initial cleaning had done its damage. George explained that there may have been a defect in their cleaning hardware that was not recognized by the initial technicians. Carpet still smells even after second try. Overall: not satisfied and disappointed. I did think that it was professional of George to try to correct the initial error. They did not follow-up.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning service for living room, 2 bedrooms, and hallway.

04/26/2017

Lucy B.

SuperServ cleaned three of my rugs and they look brand new and brighter! They picked them up and returned them and their staff was professional. They explained the cleaning process and were prompt with responding to my questions. I will use their services again!

Description of Work
I had three rugs cleaned. One was an oriental rug, a shag rug, and a standard rug.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your feedback it's great to hear from you, we look forward to providing you with great carpet cleaning service again in the future, our delivery driver John mentioned you were moving, hope you are enjoying your new home, Best!

04/03/2017

Edward G.

I called George from Super Serv to explain the problem and see if he could handle it or I would have called in a tile expert to deal with it. He assured me that they were tile experts and deal with these kinds of problems often but it would cost me more for a stronger stain remover which I agreed to. He called when the product came in and set a date of March 8th to come by . Again I showed him the stains and had extra tiles left over from the job so he could test strain remover if needed, I was nervous that if he took off the finish the problems I might have. He felt confident that the floor would look great. The floor didn't look great after it dried it was worse and he explained that the cleaner removed so much dirt that the other stains started to appear. He then said the only solution was to have them refinish the floors for another $99.00. What should I do? I'm a 72 year senior who is to trusting to deal with the guy.

Description of Work
He attempted to clean a stain I had in my half bath that the contractor left on a black tile . It seemed to stained from grout dust . He did clean the whole floor in the 8 x 7 room and produced even more stains on the floor that he attributed to hidden problems that the cleaning agent brought to the surface. The floor looks twice as bad as before he arrived. He then claimed the only way to correct the problem would be to refinish the floor at an additional $ 99.00. The floor is so bad now I don't know what to do. He is waiting to hear what I want to do next?

Category carpet cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], i am Carlos De Leon, the CEO of Super Serv, we appreciate your feedback, but after reviewing your complaint which included scanning the recorded calls between you and our representative who clearly stated to you on a 17 minute conversation that you would very likely need to have your floors refinished after steam cleaning considering your own statement that they had not being sealed when first installed by your contractor 3 years ago. I honestly find it interesting that you are not mentioning anything about the other 2 large areas cleaned as part of the same service that produced a satisfactory result because they did not have a pre existing condition like the floors in your bathroom, unfortunately your statement on here has several discrepancies from what was noted on the 3 phone calls we reviewed, therefore your complaint has been closed.

03/03/2017

miren U.

Very well. They were very flexible with changes I had to make to scheduling and their work was well done.

Description of Work
Clean tiles in bathroom -floor, tub surround, walls

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

Polish Cleaners

Polish Cleaners is a complete Home care Cleaning, detail on all areas. Commit to sanitation and professional service. Residential and commercial cleaning for over 15 years of experience. We can offer array of services for your house or business. Call us at 508-726-1097 Rubens

Bright Cleaning and Organizing

Here at Bright Cleaning and Organizing we strive to make your home or business give you a feeling of tranquility when you walk through the door. We go above and beyond with our cleaning techniques and are experts in organization with an eye for detail. Bright separates itself from other cleaning companies in a variety of ways. First, we offer deep cleans (includes stove and refrigerator) or standard cleanings. Second, we are always punctual and respectful of your time and home. Third, our staff is truly gifted in terms of organization. Finally, our prices our very attractive to anyone who knows the amount of work it takes to actually clean a home. We are an owner operated business, which means we are not happy until the customer is happy. We have tackled everything at this point, from restaurant organizations to deep home cleans. We are ready to take care of your home or business.

Offers by Bright Cleaning and Organizing  on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & commercial carpet cleaning, tile, grout, upholstery, janitorial, windows, hardwood, water removal, buffing, polishing, pressure washing, ceramic tile, & painting.

Flooring & carpet installation.